Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
For the same reason, there is so much pussy. You can simply say "NO" to the content with this update and it won't even be there. If that's still not enough for you, then there is nothing I can say or do about it past this. Have a good weekend.
Nah, but I'm just breakin your balls. The girls in this game are great, good on ya

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, it is now official. Those of you who chose to leave trans on have the option to romance the gurls(Not just fuck and cum dump, actual romance.) You can always go back to romancing the girls when you are done of course. Think of it as a dual-layer plot. Trans version and pussy version. Whoever doesn't like it can stick to trans off, or simply piss off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friendly advice, choose to spend the night, you won't be disappointed. Also, her coffee is double creamed, just the way she likes it. :WeSmart:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, it is now official. Those of you who chose to leave trans on have the option to romance the gurls(Not just fuck and cum dump, actual romance.) You can always go back to romancing the girls when you are done of course. Think of it as a dual-layer plot. Trans version and pussy version. Whoever doesn't like it can stick to trans off, or simply piss off.
Friendly advice, choose to spend the night, you won't be disappointed. Also, her coffee is double creamed, just the way she likes it. :WeSmart:
I'd expect to see her cock there, tucking it away like that looks kind of uncomfortable. Reminds me of last time when we got Vanessa naked and fingerbanged her 'til she squirted, but didn't actually see anything.
I don't really get hiding them away like that, surely anyone who goes for the dickgirls wants to see girlcock, anyone who doesn't like that won't be going for the trans girls anyway.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'd expect to see her cock there, tucking it away like that looks kind of uncomfortable. Reminds me of last time when we got Vanessa naked and fingerbanged her 'til she squirted, but didn't actually see anything.
I don't really get hiding them away like that, surely anyone who goes for the dickgirls wants to see girlcock, anyone who doesn't like that won't be going for the trans girls anyway.
Keep it in your pants mate. It was just one scene, and she is being polite, girly, and all that good stuff.
If I commit to something, I don't do so halfway. You can knock yourself out playing with it for all I care. :LOL:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
THE SHRiNK [v0.3 Part 2] [OneManVN]

Original Size: 916 MB
Compressed Size: 169 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
Nice Update, you know exactly how to blueball us with those endings :D
I like where the story is going especially those fanatic nuns are a nice touch. Its just getting more crazy . Now to make it more topical you have to make it that kims daughter takes over for him because he died of having a small dick, I dunno

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well thanks for the heads up but I am talking of Android version here in this forum. I am not on patreon. I hope something comes up from the 66 soon or from 0011
Well the66 actually makes the official android version for patrons
It'll probably appear here some time soon though

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

A lot of people have been asking for this and I've finally decided to add it. Now MC can fuck two versions of...
I'd eat them both up, clothes, shoes, and socks optional.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well the66 actually makes the official android version for patrons
It'll probably appear here some time soon though
Yeah, he does. And for those who support the game on the android tier, they are also supporting the66, since he receives 50% of the income. Anyhow, we always do an official release here eventually.

Reactions: L30 and Xaøs

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
So let me understand this. You are finally making 2 versions, trans and actual woman, but to get the "pussy" version you need to have trans content on? How does that make sense? Why would you make a female version to only lock it to trans on? What am I misunderstanding?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So let me understand this. You are finally making 2 versions, trans and actual woman, but to get the "pussy" version you need to have trans content on? How does that make sense? Why would you make a female version to only lock it to trans on? What am I misunderstanding?
You are misunderstanding the on for off. I said OFF. Why would I lock pussy behind a boy pussy switch? Off means No. The flag is Yes to trans content or No. Off = no.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You are misunderstanding the on for off. I said OFF. Why would I lock pussy behind a boy pussy switch? Off means No. The flag is Yes to trans content or No. Off = no.
So we can still have content with her with trans off?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So we can still have content with her with trans off?
Who? Karishma? Yeah man, I added a Female version on top of the transversion. So, those who want trans will say "Yes" and she will be a dickgurl. Those who want only female pussy and buttholes will say "No" and get no dicks besides the MC in their playthrough.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes