Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
It would be funny if Aiko's orgasms are so powerful and violent they send MC to the hospital. Maybe even introduce a nurse or even a dr. Character.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well that adds some clarity, I don't recall it being mentioned in game that ALL 3 girls studied martial arts, I even don't care if it wasn't mentioned that's good enough reason.

My previous comments were geared more towards if MC had to prevent bodily harm to his person from Mel/Alice, a pure strength benchmark between man & a woman who are in similar physical shape, typically the male would be stronger in logical way, BUT this is all moot as mc is a beach bum And all the girls are apparently martial artists >;D

(I was trying to save some face For our MC, but let's admit he's honorless, lmfao)
No worries. He is not weak, physically at least. He could easily overpower them. His weakness is everything about them lol. So, physical strength will not save him if they turn on the seduction before the punch. His one and only weapon of ASS destruction is his big sword, that's how we get to defeat these evildoers who cause us physical pain.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was a little surprised to learn that Alice learned martial arts too. Melissa, sure, she's a tigress, but Alice is a fluffy little kitten.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I was a little surprised to learn that Alice learned martial arts too. Melissa, sure, she's a tigress, but Alice is a fluffy little kitten.
Alice is not violent at all. But, if she locks your head with her thighs, or sits on you with her ass, she won't need martial arts anyhow, so don't sweat the details. Just don't get caught in those spots, or better yet, do get caught and enjoy your last moments.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: L30 and Glooskabe

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
One of the big positives of this game is how the security guard is named "Security". This is obviously a reference to the kino "Plane Scene" and it's main character, CIA. I appreciate little Easter egg like this.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
One of the big positives of this game is how the security guard is named "Security". This is obviously a reference to the kino "Plane Scene" and it's main character, CIA. I appreciate little Easter egg like this.
You are the only person who got that!

Reactions: Gigachad

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Seeing how many men of culture are expecting a little more from this update. I decided to work a few extra hours (overnight) And added 8 additional renders to Brenda's visit for you pervs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She may be a little shy at first but I assure you, she is a very bad girl. And yes, that is indeed a diamond between those mountains.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay. It is finally fucking done. Sent for proofing, and then out hopefully tonight on Patreon. PS: I pity the fools who chose Alice (Full affection.) It's going to be one very "explosive" update. Kekekeke. Have a great weekend. I need a fucking break after this long burn. Starting work on part three Monday and delivering first week or week and a half of May(If GPU doesn't die by then).

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Okay. It is finally fucking done. Sent for proofing, and then out hopefully tonight on Patreon. PS: I pity the fools who chose Alice (Full affection.) It's going to be one very "explosive" update. Kekekeke. Have a great weekend. I need a fucking break after this long burn. Starting work on part three Monday and delivering first week or week and a half of May(If GPU doesn't die by then).
We need 'droolface' emoji in reactions >;D

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Trust me on this one. If you are an Alice fan, you'll need a bucket, nothing less.
Haven't met an Alice (or Alison *wink*) yet that I wouldn't do durty durty things with >;D

You've always done an amazing job with model selection & character development imho !

Reactions: OneManVN

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Part 2 is about ready to roll out
Carries on the Aiko shopping trip or you can now choose the other option before going
Also adds some time with the angel Alice
Optional content with Brenda too
There's a new option to turn all trans content off and it should give you that option either right at the start or from wherever you load it. Could cause issues with some saves but if it doesn't work on one try it on another

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok but fo real doe, why is their so much penis in this? I can understand 1 tgirl, BUT 3? Might as well change the name from 'the shrink' to 'the bugchaser'
For the same reason, there is so much pussy. You can simply say "NO" to the content with this update and it won't even be there. If that's still not enough for you, then there is nothing I can say or do about it past this. Have a good weekend.

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
For the same reason, there is so much pussy. You can simply say "NO" to the content with this update and it won't even be there. If that's still not enough for you, then there is nothing I can say or do about it past this. Have a good weekend.
No, I think I'll have a bad weekend instead *dabs*

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes