Aug 30, 2018
GirlRelation
LelianaMother
AliceSister
MelissaSister
AikoSister
BrendaFriend
VanessaCousin
Posted this when I Thought I couldn't stay up any later, but dam this game sucked me in & I ended up playing thru to the point I got it right with the girls' relationships, But TYVM for this^, much appreciated !

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I needs a little clarification if anyone can provide, every girls 2 routes are fairly self explanatory But Aiko = punching bag (pb) or panty sniffer (ps). I get pb is a direct route & ps the more sneaky one but how do those routes affect her scenes? Ie: Alice love is slower for the scenes but may have a better / emotional payoff, melissa is obvious: u want dominate her or her you. I can't seem to 'guess' how Aiko's routes will differ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for Any info provided !! >;D

Last edited:
Reactions: LostOne84

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I needs a little clarification if anyone can provide, every girls 2 routes are fairly self explanatory But Aiko = punching bag (pb) or panty sniffer (ps). I get pb is a direct route & ps the more sneaky one but how do those routes affect her scenes? Ie: Alice love is slower for the scenes but may have a better / emotional payoff, melissa is obvious: u want dominate her or her you. I can't seem to 'guess' how Aiko's routes will differ.

Thank you for Any info provided !! >;D
Yeah, Aiko's routes are... less traditional but I think lead to some of the most fun scenes in the game
I guess the pb route will become a little clearer in part 2 :unsure:
As for the end of day choice those are requirements and a chance to earn an extra point with the girl you choose
There's more details on choices in the walkthrough I made- you can find a link to it in the OP

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Fun game like the girls. Love dominating Melissa. Cant wait for more.
IKR^ every interaction with the girls is Hawt AF but God Dam the scene with Melissa right after you pump a couple of loads onto her ass in front of her mirror, then you run a finger through your jizz & pop it into her mouth Holy Pants puncturing peckers Batman that shit almost got me like
giphy (1).gif

Aug 22, 2016
I tried fixing it myself but i'm unable to restore the semi-transparent textbox so i can read the dialog without hurting my eyes

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Been having some hardware problems and some technical difficulties over the weekend. But, all is back on track now and I've started putting things together today. Hopefully, in a day or two tops, it will go live on Patreon. GPU started revving up to jet turbine speeds on idle (WTF?) thankfully it had one more week for the 90 days Amazon coverage. So I contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement. But, it's only coming on May the 19th... FML. Anyhow, GPU is still working, but 2000$ GPU makes me nervous when it doesn't work properly. Also, thanks to Master of Puppets we now have trans enabled or disabled choice. Hopefully, this will stop some of the bitching and moaning over trans content. If not, then you know what I think about people who are never satisfied. If not, contact me over discord and I'll tell you directly what I think in person.

Reactions: L30

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Answering some questions before I disappear back into the world of VN's again. PB route is indeed a more direct way to getting results. However, it comes at a cost, mainly your face, nuts, and other places that get bruised and or injured. Luckily for the MC she never hits hard enough to cripple or kill him. If you manage to survive through it all, you'll eventually get past that turtle shell-like exterior of hers and find the sweetness inside, I'm sure it's somewhere in there. Just keep trying? Aiko is going to be the toughest one to crack FYI. Alice is already clear, she was always affectionate towards the MC. Anyhow, back to work, talk soon.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Answering some questions before I disappear back into the world of VN's again. PB route is indeed a more direct way to getting results. However, it comes at a cost, mainly your face, nuts, and other places that get bruised and or injured. Luckily for the MC she never hits hard enough to cripple or kill him. If you manage to survive through it all, you'll eventually get past that turtle shell-like exterior of hers and find the sweetness inside, I'm sure it's somewhere in there. Just keep trying? Aiko is going to be the toughest one to crack FYI. Alice is already clear, she was always affectionate towards the MC. Anyhow, back to work, talk soon.
It's awesome that the torture is going to pay off.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
As much as I like the way Aiko looks, I wish we could just ignore her altogether it just seems out of place if you follow the Dom path with others to than be a loser with her. I am aware that the MC is not really a DOM and seems to have changed because of the virus, but that doesn't make it any less odd for him to act like a loser with Aiko.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As much as I like the way Aiko looks, I wish we could just ignore her altogether it just seems out of place if you follow the Dom path with others to than be a loser with her. I am aware that the MC is not really a DOM and seems to have changed because of the virus, but that doesn't make it any less odd for him to act like a loser with Aiko.
I mean, on punching bag route is he really acting that much different than he does with Melissa on Dom? The difference seems to be mostly in her reactions, not how he is acting.
Dom Melissa: Smacks her ass. She is shocked and becomes submissive.
PB Aiko: Smacks her ass. She is shocked and kicks the crap out of him.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I mean, on punching bag route is he really acting that much different than he does with Melissa on Dom? The difference seems to be mostly in her reactions, not how he is acting.
Not to mention he can't Physically dominate Aiko, he's outgunned there which leaves mental/psychological domination. This is what I'd like to think MC Is doing on both routes, PS: the way of sexual espionage & PB: the way of 'wearing her down' >;D

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The trans/futa thing is skippeable so no complains for me in that aspect.
I like this one, I still need to test out the Alison one but I have a good feeling based In what I see here, keep the good work!

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I will try this route out with the next update maybe I am remembering it all wrong. I'm just not into FEMDOM at all so for me you are either a creepy little shit or you are into FEMDOM and neither of those appeal in the slightest.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not to mention he can't Physically dominate Aiko, he's outgunned there which leaves mental/psychological domination. This is what I'd like to think MC Is doing on both routes, PS: the way of sexual espionage & PB: the way of 'wearing her down' >;D
It's questionable how much he could physically dominate Melissa if she didn't melt into a submissive puddle the moment he touches her. He's a man and she's a woman, but he's a lazy bum and she's a spectacular example of fitness.

I will try this route out with the next update maybe I am remembering it all wrong. I'm just not into FEMDOM at all so for me you are either a creepy little shit or you are into FEMDOM and neither of those appeal in the slightest.
It's not really femdom, she's literally just beating him up. The only sexual part is him slapping her ass to provoke her.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
It's questionable how much he could physically dominate Melissa if she didn't melt into a submissive puddle the moment he touches her. He's a man and she's a woman, but he's a lazy bum and she's a spectacular example of fitness.

It's not really femdom, she's literally just beating him up. The only sexual part is him slapping her ass to provoke her.
Meaning he knows better than to try with Aiko, best case scenario while 'defending' himself from Aiko would be to assume the fetal position while chanting not the face, not the balls. With Melissa he could at least....probably keep her from beating him senseless if it came to that xD

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes