Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Christ really, how much of a warning do you need? Before ever introducing any of the characters there's a warning and a choice. Before any scene there's another warning and choice.
The point is that right now it asks you every single time, with a flag you only have to say 'not interested' or 'gimme that dickgirl' once.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A simple yes/no at the start is nice, but only if it is not a huge deal for the Dev, like I said before, OMVN already does a great job of letting us skip the t-girl characters if thats our preference, no need to add on a bunch of extra work.

Seriously, this is a wonderful game and i FUCKING LOVE the ability to change the girls based on your choices/perfered route. Noticed this as I went through the Dom route with Melissa. Seeing her get more and more into it was fucking perfect, lets me tailor my experience to my kinks. <3.

This also put me into a HUGE debate tho, as I fucking love Alice, but Melissa is great too, and Aiko... I CANT CHOOSE! lol.
They are all just too fuckin cute. Great game.

A technical aside related to above, how hard is it to modify save slots in Ren'Py games? Because I feel like games with multiple paths could benefit from having large save pages ala Harem Hotel or Ecchi Sensei. Having 3 columns of 2 save slots makes it really hard to save a choice path when you have multiple routes.

Aiko save 1, Aiko save 2, Aiko save 3, Melissa 1, Aiko 4
Alice save 1, alice save 2, alice save 3 Melissa 2, Alice 4,

See what I mean? Maybe i'm just weird tho and i'm the only one who does stuff like this?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A simple yes/no at the start is nice, but only if it is not a huge deal for the Dev, like I said before, OMVN already does a great job of letting us skip the t-girl characters if thats our preference, no need to add on a bunch of extra work.

Seriously, this is a wonderful game and i FUCKING LOVE the ability to change the girls based on your choices/perfered route. Noticed this as I went through the Dom route with Melissa. Seeing her get more and more into it was fucking perfect, lets me tailor my experience to my kinks. <3.

This also put me into a HUGE debate tho, as I fucking love Alice, but Melissa is great too, and Aiko... I CANT CHOOSE! lol.
They are all just too fuckin cute. Great game.

A technical aside related to above, how hard is it to modify save slots in Ren'Py games? Because I feel like games with multiple paths could benefit from having large save pages ala Harem Hotel or Ecchi Sensei. Having 3 columns of 2 save slots makes it really hard to save a choice path when you have multiple routes.

See what I mean? Maybe i'm just weird tho and i'm the only one who does stuff like this?
Organising them by pages helps, don't forget you can rename the pages in Renpy games.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018

No, I'm weird too :)
I want to get all the paths. So I have a lot of saves for each girl.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
The girls are too hot (even the trans ones) but there are too many path on game i made 5 saves for seeing every scenes. Mod would be nice for this.

Dec 31, 2019
Great game, loving it so far. Interesting and fun story and the girls look great, love the body types with big thighs and ass but not fat.

Alice is my favorite but I liked them all, hope we don't have to choose only one, I like how it is now in chapter 3 where you choose if you want to see the girl or not instead of choosing only one girl to see.

I don't mind the futa content, I like how it is now where you get to choose before seeing each one because out of the three I only liked the blonde one from the gym, the other two I skipped as I'm not really into short haired girls.

Great work, can't wait for the next updates!

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I wish there was an option to skip watersports content. Really enjoyed Melissa's femdom path, but that urination thing is just meh.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How do you get all the women? Having to pick a path is killing me inside. I want to be faithful to Alice but that thicc red head mom is really making me question my resolve.:cry:

Reactions: LostOne84

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Dev is dedicating this month to this game. He is going to release 3 or even 4 smaller updates. Being stuck at home for God knows how long, I'd much rather see these smaller, quicker updates as opposed to one large one.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
First I Love AFotA, Just starting this title & digging the option to set relationships, can anyone provide info on who would be what as far as family members ? Example: I'd ASSuME the 43 y/o ginger would be 'Mom' ? I can guess but would rather be certian >;D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
First I Love AFotA, Just starting this title & digging the option to set relationships, can anyone provide info on who would be what as far as family members ? Example: I'd ASSuME the 43 y/o ginger would be 'Mom' ? I can guess but would rather be certian >;D
GirlRelation
LelianaMother
AliceSister
MelissaSister
AikoSister
BrendaFriend
VanessaCousin

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes