AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't mind the trans content if it's skippable, but I do prefer how WVM did it where you can choose whether the character is trans or not. Some of the character modesl are nice and it seems like a waste of possible content.
All is, there is warning about everything, but you cannot choose if a character is trans or not, only if you want see.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Without even discussing the changing story lines, the difficulties of pulling a trans/ not trans character off compound over time. Each sex scene with that character has to be done twice. He's pulled it off in WVM, but I can understand why most developers would rather give you the option to see it or not.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Absolutely hoping and praying for multiple endings with each of the girls and that definately includes the trans girls, and of course a harem ending for all the harem lovers out there.
Considering the premise I'm surprised it isn't a harem game by default. With it being the start of a sex-zombie apocalypse.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So question for those who might know.

I see in the walk-through Sub path with Mel is the way to gain +Mel Points, issue is, i'm not a huge fan of Femdom though.
Can I still have a great relationship with her/earn points with her if I go the Dom route? Or is most of her scenes/favor restricted to Femdom only at this point?

Love the game so far.

Reactions: OneManVN

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

I see in the walk-through Sub path with Mel is the way to gain +Mel Points, issue is, i'm not a huge fan of Femdom though.
Can I still have a great relationship with her/earn points with her if I go the Dom route? Or is most of her scenes/favor restricted to Femdom only at this point?

Love the game so far.
You still get good content either way

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
You are right, fantastic content. The bedroom scene with Melissa on the dom route. :love:
Also now I feel the need to go to Alison Fall of the Apple and give Melissa in there a good goosing. <3

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
good one, but too many trans people!
That was my feeling too, I think there are 3 different dickgirls introduced so far and it was feeling a little lacking for possible Love Interests outside of the family if you're not into the chicks with dicks but the Dev seems to be building in other characters, the shop keep at the end of this update seems like she will be fun.

Also, the Dev does an excellent job of letting us skip over dickgirl content if we are not into it, and just because I'm not into it, doesnt mean there arnt those who play this game and eat that shit up. So I say to each there own!

Dev has a wonderfully proven track record for producing quality VN's, so i've no doubt he will provide plenty of awesome material for both sides of the fence in this game.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Love the game so far.
There will come a point where you, the player will "convert them" (the girls' personality will gradually change to match your choice) slowly, but surely. In other words, you may not get any mel points from dom now, but what happens when she's into it? ;) I'm happy to hear you like it, have a great weekend and please stay safe.

• Love
Reactions: The ArcKnight

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The content in this update was right, several good scenes.

But I wonder if in part 2 the main path will continue to move forward.
Yes. Story progress will be slow, to match the events taking place over a period of time. You'll get more details on that this coming update. Part two of three will explain some more.

Reactions: BellaSouth

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
good one, but too many trans pepole!
I'll improve on skipping over it entirely. Hopefully, once I get some breathing room and a better PC I can do a check from the start of the game. Trans content on, or off? On/Off. It's a lot of extra work on top of what I currently have to do.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
There will come a point where you, the player will "convert them" (the girls' personality will gradually change to match your choice) slowly, but surely. In other words, you may not get any mel points from dom now, but what happens when she's into it? ;) I'm happy to hear you like it, have a great weekend and please stay safe.
Yup, the system was a bit misleading for me too (same issue, I'm not into femdom but I still would get a good relation with her), but I realized soon enough that pursuing the route I prefer was the way to go, ignoring points for now.
"Stay safe": sir, you (and other devs of course) help a lot in these hard days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The way towards "normality" seems far enough here (Italy).

Yes. Story progress will be slow, to match the events taking place over a period of time. You'll get more details on that this coming update. Part two of three will explain some more.
I love the "slow progress"...with a lot of hot situations of course, so I won't complain. :ROFLMAO: Maybe the "strange behaviour" is a bit too shady, MC doesn't really care so far...but hey...it's an adult game.

I'll improve on skipping over it entirely. Hopefully, once I get some breathing room and a better PC I can do a check from the start of the game. Trans content on, or off? On/Off. It's a lot of extra work on top of what I currently have to do.
Don't get me wrong, but I can't see the problem here. The TS characters are all skippable, and it's a good thing I guess.

PS OneManVN has done a great job so far, really, I'm impressed. I think I might go and check his patreon soon. Ciao !

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Adding a flag for trans would take me about ten minutes or so if you want the help.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes