MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Who? Karishma? Yeah man, I added a Female version on top of the transversion. So, those who want trans will say "Yes" and she will be a dickgurl. Those who want only female pussy and buttholes will say "No" and get no dicks besides the MC in their playthrough.
Golden, that's what I was confused about.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So we can still have content with her with trans off?
If you are talking about the Blonde (Brenda) There is no female version of her yet, but it's not hard or impossible. It's just time-consuming and I'll add her when the story progresses a little further since I'll have to introduce the female version. One at a time.

Reactions: Default123x and L30

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If you are talking about the Blonde (Brenda) There is no female version of her yet, but it's not hard or impossible. It's just time-consuming and I'll add her when the story progresses a little further since I'll have to introduce the female version. One at a time.
That's even better. The longer you put it off though, the bigger the backlog of render you have to make is.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's even better. The longer you put it off though, the bigger the backlog of render you have to make is.
Not to worry. I plan to introduce a slightly different version as to not take away from the trans and we start fresh with her. I'm thinking next update cycle, I'll throw in Vanessa and Brenda as females. Before the MC starts sexing things.

Reactions: MangoMeta

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Is the trans stuff avoidable? Oh never mind this developer has the proper options. Good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Keep it in your pants mate. It was just one scene, and she is being polite, girly, and all that good stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I commit to something, I don't do so halfway. You can knock yourself out playing with it for all I care. :LOL:
Sorry if I was reading too much into things, with the last scene with Vanessa it looked like there was a pattern emerging.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Will the third part conclude the third chapter? If not, how many more parts will it need?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes