Mar 12, 2020
So is the66 not putting his ports on here anymore since he signed up with the $12 android tier. Only people that but that can use his port. Fuck me now I got to download from someone else and redo all my saves for both games by OMVN.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So is the66 not putting his ports on here anymore since he signed up with the $12 android tier. Only people that but that can use his port. Fuck me now I got to download from someone else and redo all my saves for both games by OMVN.
Nah, man. There are still OMVN official releases here, what are you on about? These leaks are from random people and not official releases. the66 makes my builds, and I then release them here when the time comes. So, it will be here soon with all the final fixes that I do before a public release.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
im currently working on a game and i am wondering what PC specs you use i have a GTX 970 which is pretty slow for environment scenes im planning to buy a RTX 2060 just looking for a point of reference for rendering speeds
You want Ti 2080, nothing less. In fact, since new GPUs are coming out this year (Or so we all hope and rumors say.) I say stick with what you got for a few more months.

Reactions: L30

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
thanks for the advice big scenes are really kicking my ass right now and slowing my workflow drastically i suppose i will focus on the scripting and create the more intensive renders when i upgrade my rig
Yes, and don't forget to use scene optimizer to keep things as compressed as you can for 1080P. Good luck.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got some good news. Named saves are now a thing(for the PC) Since many people have been asking for a while now, it is finally done. It'll be made available with the official OMVN build release.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Call me perverted but am I the only one that wants some Futa/Trans sex with the mc also being involved in more than just giving and being on the receiving end? Yeah probably not going to be a popular comment but if it was optional just as avoiding certain scenes are then why not ;) Just a suggestion OneManVN :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Call me perverted but am I the only one that wants some Futa/Trans sex with the mc also being involved in more than just giving and being on the receiving end? Yeah probably not going to be a popular comment but if it was optional just as avoiding certain scenes are then why not ;) Just a suggestion OneManVN :p
I've had this conversation with many supporters of mine in the past. Some who were willing to pay almost what I make a month for it to be in-game. Here is the problem. Hateful people would go out of their way to try and destroy the game, and obviously me along with it by harassing me over Patreon and endlessly reporting it, as well as making sure they tell everyone in every single forum on earth how this game is 100% gay content and to never ever download it. I would then end up spending everything I have to track down said people and end them along with myself without any doubt.

So, in order to avoid a very dark ending to two or more lives, I choose to just do what's tolerable by the standards of this world. Even this much is pushing the limits. I already have people who leave comments on public posts on my page "This game is all about trans, and gay content, don't play this shit, avoid this game like the plague if you like girls." Meanwhile, the game is 98% female.

If we count the female's VS trans we would get like a 5 to 1 ratio and that's just with a handful of updates. Not to mention all the other females we just saw this update on the screen. The game is drowned in pussy and yet "This is a gay game focused on trans content only" Maybe when the world matures and these people die a lonely and miserable death in a dark and damp corner somewhere. I can actually create art without fear of upsetting someone or offending them so hard they go out of their way to try and ruin my life.

This may sound like a rant to some. It is not. These are the realities developers who dare to do anything but "straight" content face every single day. So, it's not about the money, it's not that I can't do it, or don't want to do it. I don't think on a personal level when creating content. To me, creating what the customer/patron is willing to pay for is a job. Not a personal opinion. But, when you weigh the risks, it's just not worth it. My games would be nuked to oblivion with hate and flooded with cancerous individuals.

Hopefully, this helps you understand why I am not going down that path. Maybe someday when those who like trans content become more vocal about it and support the people who go through this shit to create it, we can talk about a future down that road. For now, I'd like to live a peaceful life and create content that won't force me to go nuclear on someone.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I've had this conversation with many supporters of mine in the past. Some who were willing to pay almost what I make a month for it to be in-game. Here is the problem. Hateful people would go out of their way to try and destroy the game, and obviously me along with it by harassing me over Patreon and endlessly reporting it, as well as making sure they tell everyone in every single forum on earth how this game is 100% gay content and to never ever download it. I would then end up spending everything I have to track down said people and end them along with myself without any doubt.

So, in order to avoid a very dark ending to two or more lives, I choose to just do what's tolerable by the standards of this world. Even this much is pushing the limits. I already have people who leave comments on public posts on my page "This game is all about trans, and gay content, don't play this shit, avoid this game like the plague if you like girls." Meanwhile, the game is 98% female.

If we count the female's VS trans we would get like a 5 to 1 ratio and that's just with a handful of updates. Not to mention all the other females we just saw this update on the screen. The game is drowned in pussy and yet "This is a gay game focused on trans content only" Maybe when the world matures and these people die a lonely and miserable death in a dark and damp corner somewhere. I can actually create art without fear of upsetting someone or offending them so hard they go out of their way to try and ruin my life.

This may sound like a rant to some. It is not. These are the realities developers who dare to do anything but "straight" content face every single day. So, it's not about the money, it's not that I can't do it, or don't want to do it. I don't think on a personal level when creating content. To me, creating what the customer/patron is willing to pay for is a job. Not a personal opinion. But, when you weigh the risks, it's just not worth it. My games would be nuked to oblivion with hate and flooded with cancerous individuals.

Hopefully, this helps you understand why I am not going down that path. Maybe someday when those who like trans content become more vocal about it and support the people who go through this shit to create it, we can talk about a future down that road. For now, I'd like to live a peaceful life and create content that won't force me to go nuclear on someone.
OneManVN One thought on this would be to maybe include it but make it to where there needs to be a 'patch' to activate it in game. The MC getting done by or giving oral to a Trans character is not my preference but as long as it is avoidable I really dont care if its in the game or not. Patched content might be the answer for those that want it, simply include it in game and for the unpatched release dont include the options in the script/code and the Patch can be the full script/code with all content options. Not sure how you code the game but just putting it out as a possibility if you really want it in the game. Also the patch could include the renders seperate from the base game just to cover the base of people unrening the game just for the CG.

Reactions: Oldmantac

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN One thought on this would be to maybe include it but make it to where there needs to be a 'patch' to activate it in game. The MC getting done by or giving oral to a Trans character is not my preference but as long as it is avoidable I really dont care if its in the game or not. Patched content might be the answer for those that want it, simply include it in game and for the unpatched release dont include the options in the script/code and the Patch can be the full script/code with all content options. Not sure how you code the game but just putting it out as a possibility if you really want it in the game. Also the patch could include the renders seperate from the base game just to cover the base of people unrening the game just for the CG.
Yup. I am going to do just that, as soon as I have saved up enough $ for my proper "Workstation" When that is done, I am going to release it as a patch. This way only those who want it can download it. It's just going to take time and $ is all.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
OneManVN Quick question can you explain the difference in the Aiko paths? Like is Punching Bag a MC sub path or MC Dom path and is Panty Sniffer a Simp path or blackmail path? Prefer not to be simpish or dominated by females in games. Thanks!

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You want Ti 2080, nothing less. In fact, since new GPUs are coming out this year (Or so we all hope and rumors say.) I say stick with what you got for a few more months.
First I would like to congratulate you on your work. It is really awesome.

As for the graphics card I would say that your assessment was correct 6 months ago, but now you can have a 2070S that has 85% rendering abilities and costs 2.6 times less (current prices).
Of course if you go for max power you'll do a quad-SLI of 2080TI but that's for pros like you I believe.

Reactions: OneManVN
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes