• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
It would be nice if someone would fix the Mega folder to reflect the fact that currently listed Nisa's WP is NOT the Patreon release, but a Beta. The release notes clearly stated that. The current Patreon version is 2.1.7n, not 2.2.0n. 2.2.0n throws errors with WW. (So does 2.1.7n for that matter.) Neither one was updated to be compatible with WW 161.4.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Been thinking of uninstalling pets in Sims 3 and see how it works lol. Sims 3 is my favorite of the games & I agree its much more realistic. Imagine if Sims 3 got a graphics overhaul, updated to 64 bit & DirectX 11
That's kind of what everyone was hoping for with Sims 4.. Instead we got a shadow of a game so dumbed down it's laughable. Then they charged to add back most of what they left out that was already there in Sims 3. Leave it to EA to find a way to monetize everything...

CityLights

Oct 11, 2020
Mp4 replace the hd ones. (or sd). The only Hd ones i had, were the last couple shared on yiff.
Hd is probably fine for most people. They are larger files.
Do you have the HD Castaway Genie video? (The last but one on yiff).
The current package file shared on yiff is corrupted (the game won't even start if the file is in the Mods directory).
Thank you in any case!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
This question was posed to Nisa about WP over on LL. I found her answer to be consistent with what I asked her a few months ago. I can't wait .

Question: Ever thought of doing the prostitution part seperate from wp?....as a stand-alone mod?

Nisa: Yes! I want to release Wicked Succubi as a part of WP and then afterwards start splitting this behemoth of a mod up into separate mods, starting with Wicked Succubi.

This honestly can't happen too soon for me. I wish Turbo would do the same with WW.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Ea you bunch of melon heads!
Another broke ass piece of code! Ok heres the situation with some of my sims, Raven and Beatriz dispise each other. Mostly because Raven always on her ass about her work, She the boss at the hospital over the orderlys and hammers on her pretty hard about being a lazy bitch. Rakes those fucking leaves already! Calls her a dumbass etc. No momma is a lahma even tho I use that. Yeah she has the lazy trait and works as an orderly always playin video games. Pisses Raven the fuckkk offf. It's funny to watch em go at it. Anyways it starts snowing and Beatriz is like fuck this shit runs inside and hides in the ER, yaps with Meadow, Yeah that Raven is a real bitch I'm hidin. Meadow like: You should date her! :LOL: Giving her shit... And me expecting something like: No way! I hate her guts! instead: Yeahhh I should check her out. The fuck outta here with that shit....

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I rarely post in here but I need opinions. If you feel like it (anybody, doesn't matter) can you tell me if I was too harsh? Please? (I don't know how to make a link clickable) See, I am really socially awkward and I wanted to be direct but not rude rude. i would really appreciate some feedback. Context is greed.

*Edit: Oh it is clickable!
i love your content!! you weren't harsh btw

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I rarely post in here but I need opinions. If you feel like it (anybody, doesn't matter) can you tell me if I was too harsh?
Stop the presses! We need more content creators like you... IMHO YOU WERE NOT HARSH ENOUGH. Keep hurting them with THE TRUTH! Sadly, most people who are in it for the money will scoff at anything you say. What you have stated on your blog shows integrity and you should be commended for it!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
It would be nice if someone would fix the Mega folder to reflect the fact that currently listed Nisa's WP is NOT the Patreon release, but a Beta. The release notes clearly stated that. The current Patreon version is 2.1.7n, not 2.2.0n. 2.2.0n throws errors with WW. (So does 2.1.7n for that matter.) Neither one was updated to be compatible with WW 161.4.
Freaking hell... No wonder I've been getting LEs files left and right and I didn't know where they were coming from...

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Freaking hell... No wonder I've been getting LEs files left and right and I didn't know where they were coming from...
The error I get with 2.1.7n is relatively minor compared to the errors I get with 2.2.0n. I just don't understand why they moved the current version to the "Old version" folder. It's been like that ever since Nisa's beta came out. Someone needs to be spanked lol.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
The error I get with 2.1.7n is relatively minor compared to the errors I get with 2.2.0n. I just don't understand why they moved the current version to the "Old version" folder. It's been like that ever since Nisa's beta came out. Someone needs to be spanked lol.
Gosh, thanks for letting us know. I just dl'ed 2.1.7n. I couldn't load any lots earlier until I had deleted Nisa's saves folder. I didn't realize I had switched to the beta inadvertently.

I rarely post in here but I need opinions. If you feel like it (anybody, doesn't matter) can you tell me if I was too harsh? Please? (I don't know how to make a link clickable) See, I am really socially awkward and I wanted to be direct but not rude rude. i would really appreciate some feedback. Context is greed.

*Edit: Oh it is clickable!
It was fine and I agree. I don't really mind the creators who respect EA's policy and do 3 week max early releases. People like Felixandre who never releases his premium sets are scum though. I also think that if you start doing exclusively paid content, then you have a higher obligation to your "customers". Like Felixandre wasn't even originally going to fix his windows, he was waiting for the studio batch fix. Peacemaker was also originally going to wait. He changed his mind but if he hadn't, then at least he wasn't charging people anything to get his cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes