Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
i dont think tonicmole mods work for me...i dont have ww so maybe that's why?
Bouncing Boobies has nothing at all to do with WW. It works without it. Did you remember to unzip it? It is a package file after all. Well, there are three in the zip. But you certainly don't need WW to use it.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
There's a basic physics mod:
Needs work but its great to no longer rely on animators for everything.
Also love how EA updated Sims 3 to 64-bit to work on new Macs. But abandoned PC to use the older version. We need that 64-bit version too!

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
If someone could be so kind to upload SCCO 2.9.0 to the mega folder or yiff party then that would be great.

Actually disregard this post. It doesn't get released until tomorrow. My apologies!

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I rarely post in here but I need opinions. If you feel like it (anybody, doesn't matter) can you tell me if I was too harsh? Please? (I don't know how to make a link clickable) See, I am really socially awkward and I wanted to be direct but not rude rude. i would really appreciate some feedback. Context is greed.

*Edit: Oh it is clickable!
That's not even close to being harsh. if that's harsh, I must be the Devil then.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to update ReShade Preset without completely uninstalling it?
Update the preset or the installation itself?

If you want a new version of Reshade, you will have to delete all the reshade files you have in your Bin folder first (d3d9.dll, d3d9.log, reshade.ini, reshadegui.ini ). No other way. You can save your shaders and presets somewhere else so you can move them back. I don't recommend replacing with your old shaders unless you're going back to an older reshade. When you re-install Reshade, it downloads the current shaders.

If you are literally wanting to change your preset, just delete the old preset and move the new preset in there. Always good to keep a copy of your shaders and preset along with that Reshade.ini file in a backup folder in case you can't get it back right.

FOR319NER4

Feb 29, 2020
Idk WTF I did but I managed to break server sessions in Sims 4. Zones wouldn't unload proper so the game made a temp session which prevented me from saving. I guess I'm ready to apply for a career at EA!
I did manage to fix it so I'll hold off on that job application for now :LOL:
I thought the criteria for a job at EA would be much lower than crashing servers :unsure:?

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Can someone share with me uicheats v1.16.1 ? I have the dreaded pink circle of death because I refuse to update and mess up my windows.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There's a basic physics mod:
Needs work but its great to no longer rely on animators for everything.
Also love how EA updated Sims 3 to 64-bit to work on new Macs. But abandoned PC to use the older version. We need that 64-bit version too!
Nice find!
Wow, as buggy as the author claims it is, it works pretty well. Boobies bounce, butts bounce... Boobs bounce a bit much, and in WW they really bounce lol. Kind of sad, but once he gets it perfected, there won't be any need for Bouncing Boobies, or animated breasts in WW. It works surprisingly well for a beta.

EDIT: I did notice a number of glitches. Like a few sims missing chests. (Almost like a bad breast slider) There was some stretched textures on load. Apparently there's an issue with some custom body meshes. All in all, after only a month it does look extremely promising. Can't wait to see the bugs worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Damn, that looks nice.

It looks like collaboration between busra-tr and , but mermaladesimtr is not on yiff sadly. :( Busra-tr 2 lingerie outfits are available on Yiff.
Can someone upload her(mermaladesimtr) Victorias Secret lingerie?

Would be great if someone has mermaladesimtr to upload to yiff or mega :);):):):)

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Update the preset or the installation itself?

If you want a new version of Reshade, you will have to delete all the reshade files you have in your Bin folder first (d3d9.dll, d3d9.log, reshade.ini, reshadegui.ini ). No other way. You can save your shaders and presets somewhere else so you can move them back. I don't recommend replacing with your old shaders unless you're going back to an older reshade. When you re-install Reshade, it downloads the current shaders.

If you are literally wanting to change your preset, just delete the old preset and move the new preset in there. Always good to keep a copy of your shaders and preset along with that Reshade.ini file in a backup folder in case you can't get it back right.
Oh okay, I didnt know you had to delete the Reshade files thats the part I really wanted to know but I have another question, my computer wouldnt allow the update to download its saying that " it cant find a path for it", I tried opening it again through the Administrator but it says the same thing, how do I go around it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes