Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Try sorting your mod folder by recently created date and remove the CC that you put in most recently ie what came with that Sim.
It was a PITA but I managed to find 4 possible suspect mods. Without them the game works:
HallowSimsNessa.package
hilandcountinuppreset.package
LaLunaFO19.package
fixedLUUMIADRTITEMedium.package

If I'm not lazy, I'll test one by one.

Thanks everybody for the help!

umbrella90

May 2, 2020
Hi!! Does anyone by chance have Kiara Sims updated events all in one load file? I hate having to click on each event and then go through ads to get the link.

Thank you and much appreciated :)

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Man, After 3 weeks searching through S4TI, multiple batch fixes without any success, I just found out today that the culprit item that caused LE in Ruby Red Penthouse build is a fucking simbot school object that was placed a table alongside other CC clutters. The cc were all fine
I have that one too can you share the name of the package file? I haven’t played in it yet but don’t want any problems of my game.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
Hi!! Does anyone by chance have Kiara Sims updated events all in one load file? I hate having to click on each event and then go through ads to get the link.

Thank you and much appreciated :)
I never see those ads myself. I recently redownloaded some stuff from her and I didn't even realize she was still using those links. I use . Good for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera.

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
I have that one too can you share the name of the package file? I haven’t played in it yet but don’t want any problems of my game.
It's not a cc. Just one of maxis debug item. You can find it on the teen boy room on the third floor. It's a robot toy placed on the a computer table. Remove it and the build should be fine

D

Deleted member 3068726

Amen. Can't believe the balls Hermajestybuilds has to charge the fucking earth for builds that use OTHER PEOPLE's cc

But I'll happily have 'em for free if they're for the taking on here ;)
its funny cause the creator i posted a few pages back charges 10 for all their builds and has every single mod in their folder lol... theyre all the same, cant wait to see his shit sky rocket to 25 as well

Reactions: hippomello88
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes