Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to get Sims 4, with all the addonns and in english for free? The site "Games4theworld" kinda broke since last year.

chancemorris

Feb 1, 2019
I am rather new to all this if anybody would be able to help me out with my issue.

I have the basegame, I had downloaded whickedwhims, and mods for it. When i go try and make a sim do whickedwhim animation nothing happens and when i click the the whickedwhims tag again it only has a setting option.

Alternatively if i have a sim do a solo animation, they will go the the spot and will continuously disappear and reappear without doing anything, without me being able to do anything about it besides restarting the game.

Last edited:

bogeyed

Jan 12, 2018
The nude character model has no genitalia. Is there a specific mod I have to use for that? So far I have this mod and the WWanimations mod. The only thing I can think of is when copying the wwanimations mod into the mod folder a message came up saying a certain file did not exist in that place anymore, I've forgotten the actual file name.

Another thing I noticed is that a few clothing textures are missing (My torso is invisible) and when I hit strip my character is now in a bra instead of nothing.
I'll appreciate any response, Thank you

Last edited:

dumbas

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a link to download just DLC?

I own the base game and want to try out wickedpets but i don't have the cats+dogs dlc

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes