EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 BANNER VER-1.png

Overview:
THE SIN WITHIN is the story of a boy exploring his mundane world under a new light...

Join Nick Harada, the kind student from the suburbs, in his journey to uncover the true pleasures of Lust, being led by an unlikely fate with the supernatural!
Free the desires of ALL the women he knows, and the world will become a better place! (maybe?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: CigarRex -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, that's a lot of tags for the first release... :KEK:
Dev, kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice? forced by plot, or to avoid X kink the player must avoid X
Li?
EDIT: Hmm, the models look good and it has a good amount of content for a first release, but I don't think much is going to be avoidable since I suppose it's going to be necessary for plot story, taking into account the answers of the dev and after playing the prologue, this looks more like it's going to be a fuckfest, leaving that aside nice ass....by the way it's the mc :BootyTime: Screenshot_20230401_201715_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Well, that's a lot of tags for the first release... :KEK:
:oops:

Dev, kinks/fetishes are avoidable (don't they happen according to player choice? forced by plot, or to avoid X kink the player must avoid X
Li?
Well, it will depend on which ones we're talking about.
I'm trying my best to let the player choose what he'll get to see, whenever something pops up.
Say, for example, in the "Choose a Girl!" scene in the thumbnails, you can choose one of the 4 girls for an exclusive H-Scene, each with their own "kind of content" (Spanking? Lactation? Degradation? Vanilla??), or... You can just not choose at all! (the red X at the corner)

Certain other, "mandatory" scenes (as in, part of the linear story) also have variations, letting you decide what'll happen or not.
All of these choices are recorded too, by the way!

Moving forward, once we get to the Sandbox part, I'll gauge what girls exclusive to X content (something more extreme, for example?) will be optional, or "how optional"... It'll depend on where we go with their storylines, so I'll freestyle my way through it!

Anyways, good luck.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
What do you mean by +18 kinetic scenes? (does that mean that the player has no control in those scenes?)
Shit, I just realized the ambiguity here :ROFLMAO:
I meant that this version contains "18 NEW SCENES", that are Kinetic in nature, not like... 18+ as in "Adult Scenes"!
The prologue is kinetic all throughout, and 0.1 cuts off at the middle point.
The second half, in 0.2, has another 14 new ones, finally arriving at the Sandbox period, where we'll continue the plot till the end.

Just edited that line in the changelog to make things clearer...

Reactions: DrFree and Chimba

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
:oops:

Well, it will depend on which ones we're talking about.
I'm trying my best to let the player choose what he'll get to see, whenever something pops up.
Say, for example, in the "Choose a Girl!" scene in the thumbnails, you can choose one of the 4 girls for an exclusive H-Scene, each with their own "kind of content" (Spanking? Lactation? Degradation? Vanilla??), or... You can just not choose at all! (the red X at the corner)

Certain other, "mandatory" scenes (as in, part of the linear story) also have variations, letting you decide what'll happen or not.
All of these choices are recorded too, by the way!

Moving forward, once we get to the Sandbox part, I'll gauge what girls exclusive to X content (something more extreme, for example?) will be optional, or "how optional"... It'll depend on where we go with their storylines, so I'll freestyle my way through it!

Dear developer, when you come across questions like this, usually these people are asking about NTR and or Sharing.
Whether or not it's preventable, or whether it just happens, and we'll have the choice not to see it (but it still happens). Or we will have the option to prevent this from happening at all (usually by choices made by the player).
Normally, these topics are complicated and divide opinions here, so they avoid mentioning the names.

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Dear developer, when you come across questions like this, usually these people are asking about NTR and or Sharing.
Whether or not it's preventable, or whether it just happens, and we'll have the choice not to see it (but it still happens). Or we will have the option to prevent this from happening at all (usually by choices made by the player).
Normally, these topics are complicated and divide opinions here, so they avoid mentioning the names.
I'm aware of all the NTR discourse and etc...

Just making it clear here: THERE WILL BE NO NTR IN THIS GAME!
Not my cup of tea, is all...
Even the "prostitutes"... They won't have any scenes with other men, in any capacity.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'm aware of all the NTR discourse and etc...

Just making it clear here: THERE WILL BE NO NTR IN THIS GAME!
Not my cup of tea, is all...
Even the "prostitutes"... They won't have any scenes with other men, in any capacity.
Well, I don't care about the themes. I suggest you make this very clear in Genre or Developer Notes.
So that people don't keep asking if re going to have these themes or not.

Reactions: Xegrid and CigarRex
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes