CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Is it straight up lesbian content with no MC involvement or is he involved most of the time?
There is one brief scene with no involvement from the MC (that later segways into one where he is).
Aside from that, 0.2 contains two other scenes of the same kind. They will later, also, segway into threesomes(+) with the MC, as the story progresses in future updates.

Thing is: The plot will be a bit more of a slow burn in regards to sexual interactions, so "lesbian-only" scenes are, sometimes, handy ways to write stuff in naturally. All of that will, always, lead to relationships with the protagonist, however.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Lesbian content is a big part of the story, so no.

Thanks, Fleet Admiral!
As I said before, I don't care about the themes, and if it's to do without desire or just for the money, it's better not to do it. That's why there are so many bad NTR games.
Do what you like, you can't please both sides.
Those who like it, keep playing, and those who don't, look for something else.
And since there's Incest, of course I'm in, Lesbian? Send more.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
There is one brief scene with no involvement from the MC (that later segways into one where he is).
Aside from that, 0.2 contains two other scenes of the same kind. They will later, also, segway into threesomes(+) with the MC, as the story progresses in future updates.

Thing is: The plot will be a bit more of a slow burn in regards to sexual interactions, so "lesbian-only" scenes are, sometimes, handy ways to write stuff in naturally. All of that will, always, lead to relationships with the protagonist, however.
Not sure how I feel about that but if it's more of a small thing and the MC isn't a third-wheel I'll probably try it.

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Dear dev, the prostitution content is optional?
Of the entire cast, there are 4 characters who are prostitutes. They show up only during the Night Club sequence.
Their scenes are exclusively featuring the MC, but even still, are entirely optional.
Their future content will also be 100% optional for the plot.

There won't be "prostitution" content for any other character other than them, as well.
Everyone else will be 100% involved with the MC, some cases with a few interactions with other girls.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm aware I can't please everybody, so I'm fine with this. There are plenty other characters to explore, which won't come close to this kind of flavor.
Yup. Its also almost impossible to please the harem purists without making basically the same sole-male harem game over and over. It must be so tirering for devs to see them come and ask on every thread if all of their 10 blacklisted tags are avoidable. You see chad pfp and rudimentary english skills, you know exactly the type :ROFLMAO:

Littlemoon_fae

Jan 6, 2018
Of the entire cast, there are 4 characters who are prostitutes. They show up only during the Night Club sequence.
Their scenes are exclusively featuring the MC, but even still, are entirely optional.
Their future content will also be 100% optional for the plot.

There won't be "prostitution" content for any other character other than them, as well.
Everyone else will be 100% involved with the MC, some cases with a few interactions with other girls.
That's a relief, I was never the biggest fan of this tag

Do you have any plans for ntr in the future?

That`s not my kind of poison too, but I have a Friend called JASON the cuck that have an open relationship with his wife. That like it too much.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Please port for android thanks
I tried real hard to port it directly through the Ren'Py tools, but it simply didn't work for X,Y and Z...
I'm sure you can emulate it through JoiPlay, right? Never tried it out, but it may be an option.
There's also a 2GB to build the APK, for some reason... 0.2 is already 1.8GB in size, so I don't see other feasible option in the future (unless the android porters are wizards, which they very well may be)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Not my cup of tea, so the fleet admiral is out. But good luck either way (at least you are honest about everything). Unavoidable lesbian content is almost as worse as NTR for me so that's the reason I won't play your game.
Thanks for coming by, friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akainu456

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
TheSinWithin-0.1-pc.zip
1.25 GB
View attachment 2513772 Use the Force for good.

The Darkside uses GBs for evil, yes!

Good luck CigarRex, and thanks. (y)
All compressed already... Audio through.ogg, Images and Video through webp and webms...
If they were the raw PNG's, we'd be looking at a 4,62GB release (~10GB if you take 0.2 as well...) o_O

1680393679479.png

Thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Please port for android thanks
If you don't want to wait for someone else to do the port, you can play it on mobile with Joiplay and the PC version, you can even use the compressed PC versions and it looks pretty much the same. (it's even better sometimes to add patches or mods)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CigarRex
Dec 7, 2018
Looks and sounds promising so far, not a fan of lesbian / prostitution content but the way it seems to be implemented here is okay'ish enough for me to not drop my interest on this. I'll be back in a few years once some content is available. Good luck dev, may the subscriptions be with you. ( Also if you want to throw me a cookie give me at least one chick with big tits, dark colored huge nipples and a nice big fat pubic hair jungle, and a mole on one of of the tits, because reasons. ) :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes