Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
I know that it's a small thing, but whenever I start the game, the music slider always go back to the max (and I listen my own music).
Maybe the preferences are not saving?
Also, I tried to save edit money, and when I go to load, it says "do you trust this save made by other blablaba", and even if I click on yes, it won't let me load.

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I know that it's a small thing, but whenever I start the game, the music slider always go back to the max (and I listen my own music).
Maybe the preferences are not saving?
Also, I tried to save edit money, and when I go to load, it says "do you trust this save made by other blablaba", and even if I click on yes, it won't let me load.
It could be the folder the game is running on. It doesn't look like it has permissions to change stuff around, idk.

Dec 23, 2019
Would be nice if there was no (???) in the gallery in the future. Opening all the events is quite the grind. I feel like I finished all the important stuff, but my completionist brain sees events locked in the gallery, and I don't know how to open some of them, really pisses me off.

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Would be nice if there was no (???) in the gallery in the future. Opening all the events is quite the grind. I feel like I finished all the important stuff, but my completionist brain sees events locked in the gallery, and I don't know how to open some of them, really pisses me off.
If your save is from 0.3, any locked scenes from it will always be (???), even though I've updated the labels in 0.4. Just how ren'py works unfortunately

Now, 0.4 has some I kept as (???) deliberately, as they're meant to be secrets.

Stopandder

Jan 31, 2024
If your save is from 0.3, any locked scenes from it will always be (???), even though I've updated the labels in 0.4. Just how ren'py works unfortunately

Now, 0.4 has some I kept as (???) deliberately, as they're meant to be secrets.
Is there any way to open a gallery?

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Is there any way to open a gallery?
There is a function that unlocks everything for good, if you can access the console (Shift+O, probably gonna need unren to access it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't recommend using this on a save-file you intend on playing for good, since a few checks rely on your gallery unlocks to know what you've seen before. Unless you watch everything :coffee:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes