Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
No anal yet. Likely to come in the future, though.
Well since we are going down the rabbit hole of degeneracy, do you plan to add any futa characters or any trap/femboy characters. I'm sure some would get a kick out of corrupting or romancing some of those...I may or may not also belong to this crowd.
Also...feet?

Damn I almost forgot the most depraved one. Handholding maybe?

Dec 7, 2018
No anal yet. Likely to come in the future, though.
I sure hope so, I'm a huge anal lover. Then again...I'm into a lot of weird shit, I enjoy scat / bestiality too among other things ( watching, not participating / touching ) and generally heavy bdsm / curruption / mindbreak / body modification / slavery / netori and...yeah...well....everything a degenerate like me would like basically. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting opinion on daz models. I mean I know they aren't always the best looking but that's usually a result of whoever is making them, and I've seen some really good looking models in some games.
Yeah, I have seen a handful of models that looked great among some DAZ games I've tried, but like 90% of the rest is FUGLY.

Damn I forgot the most depraved one. Handholding maybe?
Oh boy...no you didn't.........you really went there, did ya?! "They" will come and cruxify us now! Run bitch rrrrruuuunnnnn!

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Well since we are going down the rabbit hole of degeneracy, do you plan to add any futa characters or any trap/femboy characters. I'm sure some would get a kick out of corrupting or romancing some of those...I may or may not also belong to this crowd.
Also...feet?
Not too big on feet, but you'll see some Tarantino shots once in a while... There certainly is some kind of elegance to it, I feel.
As for traps... That isn't on my plans currently, but honestly... I'm not against it at all... :unsure::unsure:
It's a very divisive tag, so I would need to look into it further, in the future...

(Don't know about futas, though. Could work...? Not really my cup of tea...)

Damn I almost forgot the most depraved one. Handholding maybe?
1680399660239.png
:eek:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Not too big on feet, but you'll see some Tarantino shots once in a while... There certainly is some kind of elegance to it, I feel.
As for traps... That isn't on my plans currently, but honestly... I'm not against it at all... :unsure::unsure:
It's a very divisive tag, so I would need to look into it further, in the future...

View attachment 2513958
:eek:
The handholding demons win again. :KEK:

I look forward to what you come up with.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CigarRex
Dec 7, 2018

Same here, as diverse as my kinks may be I'm not big one the whole feet / futa / trap train either. I'm fine if it's there and avoidable, I want others to have their fun and needs fulfilled too. ( Yes, even the NTR crowd, and I'm saying that as a proud member of the Anti-NTR-Alliance, and that's a hill I'm willing to die on ) as long as it's AVOIDABLE ( not just skippable, big difference ) I can tolerate stuff like that for others sake.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Same here, as diverse as my kinks may be I'm not big one the whole feet / futa / trap train either. I'm fine if it's there and avoidable, I want others to have their fun and needs fulfilled too. ( Yes, even the NTR crowd, and I'm saying that as a proud member of the Anti-NTR-Alliance, and that's a hill I'm willing to die on ) as long as it's AVOIDABLE ( not just skippable, big difference ) I can tolerate stuff like that for others sake.
Yeah. If traps ever make their way into the game, they will be 100% optional for sure.
Even more so because I literally have no plans for anyone to fill these shoes...
Means I can carry out the plot with no worries about where they may play a part.
And that's the joy in sandboxing...!

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah. If traps ever make their way into the game, they will be 100% optional for sure.
Even more so because I literally have no plans for anyone to fill these shoes...
Means I can carry out the plot with no worries about where they may play a part.
And that's the joy in sandboxing...!
Well, at the end of the day just try to fulfill your vision of YOUR game, yes "customer" feedback is important and making certain concessions here and there is part of the process. Just keep in mind that literally pleasing everyone is impossible, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. And development burnout is real, don't take a chunk that's too big for your mouth. Do what you can within reason and keep the scope manageable. *Insert internet pat on the back here* Go for it son, I'll be watching you from the shadows.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Well, at the end of the day just try to fulfill your vision of YOUR game, yes "customer" feedback is important and making certain concessions here and there is part of the process. Just keep in mind that literally pleasing everyone is impossible, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. And development burnout is real, don't take a chunk that's too big for your mouth. Do what you can within reason and keep the scope manageable. *Insert internet pat on the back here* Go for it son, I'll be watching you from the shadows.
Thanks a ton for your time here! You're a great guy with great tastes.
Truth is, I'm having a good time conceptualizing all the future plotlines I'll have for the game. There's room for a lot of fan feedback to enter the mix!

I'd love it if you stuck around for the 0.2 release, it kicks off with a girl that may be of your liking, more or less...

See ya!

Reactions: Satorius
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks a ton for your time here! You're a great guy with great tastes.
Truth is, I'm having a good time conceptualizing all the future plotlines I'll have for the game. There's room for a lot of fan feedback to enter the mix!

I'd love it if you stuck around for the 0.2 release, it kicks off with a girl that may be of your liking, more or less...

See ya!
Sounds good, I didn't actually bother downloading the game yet, not a fan of 0.1 releases. I'll give it a shot when the 0.2 drops in 2 weeks and throw some feedback your way once I'm through with it.

• Red Heart

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Transformation, Adventure, Cosplay, Dating Sim, Graphic Violence, Humor, Paranormal, Point & Click, Possession, Romance, Sandbox, School Setting
Thats a lot of tags for a 0.1 release...

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... just wow... that was a fucking great release. Keep it up, man. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
WOOOOOW, that sure was great!!!
Don't know if there are varaitions to the party but ended up more or less satisfied with the outcome. Looking forward for the friends paths whether they are done together or hopefully individualy, hopefully a mix of both, since I guess most don't mind some lesbian content as long as it's not overwhelming and making clear where things stand(Didn't come as a surprise really the pole scene between them and was one of the hottest parts yet, but got curious in what's the deal.
The prostitutes part sure added some spice to it as secondary characters, and the whole party thing felt good and safely controlled for a scenario that's always tricky to do considering the discontrol and not trying to put anyone off.
An absolute gem of a 0.1.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
By the way, it's not everyday that a VN makes you trip like in that last secuence, was the definition of a drug inducted dream. What a great work!

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes