Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yes, you can get it through the 20$+ tiers right now. By April 8th, it will also come out for the 5$+ subscribers.
I'll begin development on 0.3 soon, after the dust settles a bit.

Yes, there are different degrees of "harem puritanism" for each individual... Nothing wrong with that.
I, myself, am not too big on prostitute characters whenever I'm playing a game. For these girls in particular, I felt like their inclusions would help flesh out the world and plot, though.
They are a trigger to send the MC down the "horny rabbit hole", per se. I don't want this story to be a sudden "everyone wants to fuck everyone" kind of deal, since I find that to be uninteresting. I figured that, maybe, a Night Club would be a fitting starting point. Some concessions have to be made, I guess!

But... Yeah! As I said, my plans still have them being completely optional going forward, as well as exclusive to the MC either way. I can understand where the sentiment comes from, so it's fine. Thanks for coming by!
I surprisingly liked the prostitutes. They're fun and got character. If I'm being real... I'd take quirky women like them over most bland lovey dovey harem girls in other games. I especially liked Myra. She's fun AND one of the most attractive characters in this game.

One of my fav things about this game so far is that the characters feel distinct. I hope the lust stuff doesn't dumb down their personalities. I have some doubts about the game's planned 30+ characters. How are you gonna have enough dev and screen time to flesh them out?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex
Dec 31, 2018
The beginning of this game feels very overwhelming. You get like 20 characters introduced all at once.
This is too much for my little brain to handle.

But after it was a interesting journey.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I surprisingly liked the prostitutes. They're fun and got character. If I'm being real... I'd take quirky women like them over most bland lovey dovey harem girls in other games. I especially liked Myra. She's fun AND one of the most attractive characters in this game.
Myra is fun, indeed! I'm glad you liked her :giggle:
A close friend of mine says she's his favorite character thus far. I'm always happy to hear these.

One of my fav things about this game so far is that the characters feel distinct. I hope the lust stuff doesn't dumb down their personalities. I have some doubts about the game's planned 30+ characters. How are you gonna have enough dev and screen time to flesh out them out?
Well, I am hinging on the fact that I'm just overly creative, and have been for quite a while with this game's plot, in particular.
I've first conceptualized this story back in 2021, and started working on it for real last year.
Since then, I've come up with a fuckload of ideas... As I said, I have a pretty good picture for what most of the 30+ characters will follow until the very end.
The code has been tailored to make this work as efficiently as I possibly can, given the Sandbox environment (and Ren'Py limitations). For example: The early preview contains 34 scene "triggers" already, with their respective conditions and even "buttons" (you see the character doing the action on screen, and click on them to start the scene).

All of this took me about 3 days to get done... All that's left is actually writing and filling those scenes, of course.
That's why I'm planning to have a sizeable portion of the game be carried out through "sprites", just like your typical 2D games do. This way, I can just create all the variations for outfits, emotions and etc, have them ready, and then the dialogue will be the last remaining step. Of course, I will also splice in segments of "dedicated CG's", just like how the entire prologue goes. Sprites simply help ease the workload (and prevent the game's size from ballooning like crazy in the future).
Thankfully, I feel I can get dialogue out pretty quickly too, so I hope all of these elements help me create the gargantuan amount of scenes that all of these characters will require.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crosaith.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The beginning of this game feels very overwhelming. You get like 20 characters introduced all at once.
This is too much for my little brain to handle.

But after it was a interesting journey.
I got carried away! o_O

I hope the lust stuff doesn't dumb down their personalities.
I forgot to answer that part, oops!
Here's what you can expect: Nearly every character hides a repressed desire within...
Unearthing them is what Lust will be all about. Some may change radically, others will just intensify their behavior... There's plenty in store for the girls here. I want to avoid blending them all with the same dumb, horny personalities.
That's like mixing Play-Doh and getting that shitty brown color, instead of a rainbow... Yuck.

Great game, very promising!

I see on your page that 0.2 is out?
It is! 20$ + subs can play it already.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2514930

Someone's finding my hidden notebook of "games I'm inspired by"...
well that's a content type I really enjoy TBH. I like corruption and TF (body improvement not sex change). It's even better if you can make some girl change through it

Like have a shy, "average" girl that likes/admires the MC (maybe with some light stalker tendencies) and then "tricking" her by leaving a cursed book that she will use in order to get your attention and thus turn herself into a busty assertive demon girl that will come to "assault" you during the night. (after all it's better if they do it to themselves for you :O)

(spoiler alert) TBH I really liked the last update of "monster girl dreams" for these reasons

although gradual transformation is better than sudden change (you can enjoy it longer)

I just hope we get some variety here (I enjoyed moniker smith bloodlines but I just prefer their "glamour" versions over the whole black and white stuff, and same as with "isis" they kinda all end up looking the same while I think it's better to go the "evil wish-granter" route and play on the personality and wishes of the girls to turn them into an assorment of horny creatures that can satisfy more than 1 fetish (for instance the girl that was always lagging behind in sport getting turned into an amazonian oni with 6/8 pack, the attention seeker turning into full bimbo, the "prim and proper" girl turning into a SM degen, the smart girl turning into a succubus witch who tries to find new ways to get off and in turn turns other people/causes chaos)

anyway if I wasn't working on my own SFW RPG game I would definitely be working on some degen content you can trust me :O

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
remove the screen shake every second line holy shit
I'll look into implementing a slider to control the shake intensity. Deal...?
All it'll take is finding where the hell does Ren'Py define the shake transforms... Then I can hook up the variables to a slider in the menu, and you get to choose how much there will be of it! Should be easy. I may even release it as a hotfix for both versions, if I manage to get it through.

Reactions: Pick_A_Name

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
As long as it's optional if/when you implement it. I like big tits and all, but they just get silly looking after a certain point.
I think they look silly too. If anything deviates from the norm, it will most likely stay optional.

*Though, some transformations will likely be a part of the core story. Doesn't mean they'll all (if any) feature gigantic tits, if you're wondering :coffee:

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
How big is this game for there to be so many tags for v 0.1? Like ingame hours?
It's always tricky to measure hours, since everyone reads differently and all...
If I had to guess it, maybe 1 hour and something...? No clue.
I have implemented a little timer that measures the time you spent playing a save, so maybe other people who played it could share it here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Wow, this was really good. Surprised at how much content was in it for a .1 release. Can't wait to see what future releases there are.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes