Jun 22, 2019
the author has talent
I did not expect such level of writing and staging

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: CigarRex

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
Holy shit, I can tell you had some fun with this; your .1 is the length of some .5s most would end around the picture scene time-wise. this is definitely going to be on my watch list, if I had the money to sub, I would 100%

• Red Heart

Gold Bat

Jan 20, 2019
love all the characters. This is really my kind of game, I sincerely hope for more content regarding the club girls among others. I'm a fan of games that don't abandon characters as one offs and bring them back throughout. But ultimately I like what I've played and am looking forward to more.

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
love all the characters. This is really my kind of game, I sincerely hope for more content regarding the club girls among others. I'm a fan of games that don't abandon characters as one offs and bring them back throughout. But ultimately I like what I've played and am looking forward to more.
I'm hoping to have them return, even if they may not be as significant... There's room for all girls in Nick's heart.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*there won't be any Sharing, NTR, or anything to that likeness! (with other men, of course).
Uhhhh. how does that work given MC is possessed? cause well... if his body is used for sex with Lis while possessed... that is NTR (and/or sharing). :BootyTime: (Just cause it is MC's body used, doesn't change the fact it isn't him doing it)

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Uhhhh. how does that work given MC is possessed? cause well... if his body is used for sex with Lis while possessed... that is NTR (and/or sharing). :BootyTime: (Just cause it is MC's body used, doesn't change the fact it isn't him doing it)
Ah, yes.
It's not that kind of possession, where you have some kind of "alternate persona" with different motives and so on...
Think of it as the Symbiote Spiderman - it may affect his personality, but it's still the same guy, at all times. Transformed or not, he's the man in charge.

Reactions: m4pII

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah, yes.
It's not that kind of possession, where you have some kind of "alternate persona" with different motives and so on...
Think of it as the Symbiote Spiderman - it may affect his personality, but it's still the same guy, at all times. Transformed or not, he's the man in charge.
uhhhh, I get the idea.

However I don't think symbiote spiderman is a good example.... cause venom had their own mind :S (although I think dormant with symbiote spidey)

but basically, instead of possession it is more MC gains a new ability? (that comes with some slight side effects).

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Wow game is pretty good so far. Character are well done, animation is pretty good. It took a while for any lewd scene to happen but is worth it to play the 0.1 until the end. I am pretty sure I will subscribe. I am just waiting to see how often the developper plan to update the game. Took me 2 hours 45 minutes to finish the version .01. Do you plan to update every month or every two months.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Ey Rex, are any banners planned yet? I can't support you financially since I'm poor AF and credit cards aren't a thing here in Germany so I couldn't use subscribestar anyway, but I'd like to support you somehow. With a banner I could at least do some passive "advertizing"

• Red Heart

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Ey Rex, are any banners planned yet? I can't support you financially since I'm poor AF and credit cards aren't a thing here in Germany so I couldn't use subscribestar anyway, but I'd like to support you somehow. With a banner I could at least do some passive "advertizing"
You mean, those fan banners for F95?
I haven't thought of anything yet, so your help would be amazing...!
HMU in the DMs with your ideas :giggle:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Wow game is pretty good so far. Character are well done, animation is pretty good. It took a while for any lewd scene to happen but is worth it to play the 0.1 until the end. I am pretty sure I will subscribe. I am just waiting to see how often the developper plan to update the game. Took me 2 hours 45 minutes to finish the version .01. Do you plan to update every month or every two months.
Wow, that's a lot of time!! o_O

I'll clue you in on how my dev time went for the current versions:
I formally started 0.1 in the last week of August 2022, and did everything up until the choice scenes until early October.
IRL issues (a.k.a University) forced my hand a bit, and I took a month-long break there, picking back up early November.
Then I did stuff that whole month, finishing 0.1 + two scenes for 0.2, before taking another break.
Then I came back, did most of 0.2 from January to mid February, took another brief break, then finished the last scenes by mid-March, which was when I first shared the game on the forums here. Then I took the last two weeks to review the code, added some UI elements and prepped out the sandbox with what's to come.

It usually took me 2 to 3 days to make any given scene (any relevant segment spanning a group of characters in a location), but these kinetic scenes are pretty demanding on their own, since I have to carry the scene out through many different expressions, poses, animations and camera angles, and so on...

The Sandbox scenes should be easier to roll out in practice, since they'll rely on pre-made sprites for most of the dialogue, with special segments following full CGs, if but briefly...
It may end up depending on how many scenes I decide to add, how detailed they are, or other features such as new locations, elements, mechanics and else.

I don't have any estimates yet, but I have a little roadmap ready for when I start doing proper work in 0.3. (I'll roll out a hotfix for the current versions before that, in the following days.)
Breaks should also be diminished, since I had the benefit of not "owing anything to anyone". Hope I'll be able to get content out consistenly, so stick around! I'll keep subscribers up to date with dev news as we move forward.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'll be honest it took a second try (i closed it 1st time) to get fully through the release.. BUT I'm glad i did.. while the english was a lil hit n Miss at times and the over ude of slang and Yo's, Dudes etc made the creative age feel early teens.. i actually enjoyed the humour used for the most part.. Id wish for better character design but it seems to on the right path for most of the other stuff.. i loved the back seat car journey moments and id say the Abbie character is my fav so far.. hoping for a lot more content for her in future -

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes