Usernotfound:C

Jul 25, 2018
You're right. I included it because the game already has a few sandbox mechanics coded in (like relationship points and gallery scene unlocks), but mostly because the next version will already introduce the sandbox part of it all.
I feel it's fair to tag it as such, since that one will release for everyone in two weeks. Letting everyone know what the game will be for the most part, and all that... Not everyone enjoys sandboxes, so I feel it would be dishonest to not tag it as such.
If someone contests this decision, I'll gladly remove the tag until we get there.

Thank you all! I can't wait to see the next release come forward :coffee:
No, it's completely fair, personally I don't like linear VN's which is why I was kinda bummed out it didn't have any roaming and exploring individual character paths. I guess I just wanted clarification that it is supposed to be Sandbox which makes me quite happy actually, game looks amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CigarRex

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Sin Within [v0.2.1] [CigarRex]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSinWithin-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CigarRex

zank3rfuck3r

Apr 16, 2023
Well, this game is really good. All the scenes leave me trapped in the plot of the story, in addition to the scenes being of good quality and animation :3

Good luck to the developer and the next versions, I'm excited to see them. :WeSmart:

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes