Aug 8, 2017
I dropped this as soon as Greed showed up; couldn't stand him(or most of the characters in this) should have known this would turn into another crappy generic anime trope filled VN.

• Haha
Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Only question is what is the time between updates ?

We talking weeks or months of waiting ?
I don't know yet, since I worked on 0.1 and 0.2 all at once. 0.3 will be my first new thing after releasing it here.
Started some work already and got a clear roadmap on what to do... Shouldn't be hard, but I will certainly bet on a month at least.

Reactions: michael1984

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, it’s a little too wordy for my taste, I assume that’s just to set up for everything that’s to come.

I am curious what type of corruption do you plan on going for? I saw you say you were inspired by Mr.Cs game, do you plan on going with the same degree of depravity he did? Are we going to see any any of the girls physical looks change a lot via magic or surgery (like boob job, lip filler etc)

looking forward to more btw, so far it looks really good.

• Red Heart

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I don't know yet, since I worked on 0.1 and 0.2 all at once. 0.3 will be my first new thing after releasing it here.
Started some work already and got a clear roadmap on what to do... Shouldn't be hard, but I will certainly bet on a month at least.
I am glad there is new update!
Thanks

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Really enjoyed the game, it’s a little too wordy for my taste, I assume that’s just to set up for everything that’s to come.

I am curious what type of corruption do you plan on going for? I saw you say you were inspired by Mr.Cs game, do you plan on going with the same degree of depravity he did? Are we going to see any any of the girls physical looks change a lot via magic or surgery (like boob job, lip filler etc)

looking forward to more btw, so far it looks really good.
We may be seeing this degree of content in the future. Bimboification is one of the tags I want to explore for a few select characters, for instance.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
there won't be any Sharing, NTR, or anything to that likeness! (with other men, of course). and still there is prostitution tag....personal prostitutes?

what kind of prostitution in game?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Played it a bit; seems pretty decent, but I guess I wasn't in the right mood or something and most of the text just kinda zoomed past me. Which meant it felt all over the place, but whatever. It didn't really have a fair chance, I guess.

... so I'm really just here to say that that bizarre nose/nostril-ring of one of the girls really bothers me. Makes me want to just scale it down appropriately so it looks like a real nose-ring ^^;

• Haha

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hope that avoidable...idk why ppl like watching others couples fuck and than want them add to harem...

it is like "hey look how that bitch nicely fuck that boy i fall in love with her"....disgusting
as far as i can tell its not like you see them have sex with other men. you'll simply be stealing the women from their husbands bfs or whoever they're in a relationship with.

Reactions: Tiur and CigarRex

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Not a fan of that part though, you bet :unsure:
There are many ways to circumvent this inconvenience. I wouldn't worry about it.
i would cause that would lead to me abandoning this game, probably needed some little therapy to forget this heresy

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
overall i like the game so far. but yeah i hope with the prologue out of the way in future releases we'll have a better balance of text to choice ratio cause at the moment it just felt like constant reading with no influence on any choices. and i mean ALOT OF READING:LOL:

i mean there are some choices but very little.

the lesbians scenes I, like others would like to have more control over them then simply skipping but im more bothered about the lack of choices in general.

the fact there is no NTR is a great plus.

the whole seven deadly sins thing eh it doesnt bother me i always like seeing different versions of stories to them so no issue here.

the ones that surprised me the most were Carol and Vivian (i think i got the names right?) mostly cause of their character models... don't think i've ever seen a mom with a mohawk regardless of who's mom it was. and carol was surprisingly a good nerd/dork model. hope she's not on the bimbo list.

Oh and Karla's model was good to. not often i see someone pull off her look.

overall i think this game will do great regardless but even so good luck to you dev.

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
i would cause that would lead to me abandoning this game, probably needed some little therapy to forget this heresy
I meant as in... I'm in charge, and I don't like this kind of stuff. You won't see it here.
I don't mean just "not seeing it", either. It genuinely won't happen at all :unsure:

the lesbians scenes I, like others would like to have more control over them them simply skipping but im more bothered about the lack of choices in general.
Yeah... As I said back in the release, some lesbian scenes were bound to happen in the story. It's tough to have them not happen at all, since it would compromise the story's integrity.
Making a game with choices always comes with a compromise between the variety of choices and the meaningfulness of the plots going on, as trying to cover too many alternatives gets hard very quickly.

I hope that the sandbox allows for more optional content going forward, so that people can pick and choose what they like most.

and carol was surprisingly a good nerd/dork model. hope she's not on the bimbo list.
I don't think these are mutually exclusive :ROFLMAO:
Once a dork, always a dork... No matter what.

Thanks for playing mate!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes