CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
WOOOOOW, that sure was great!!!
Don't know if there are varaitions to the party but ended up more or less satisfied with the outcome. Looking forward for the friends paths whether they are done together or hopefully individualy, hopefully a mix of both, since I guess most don't mind some lesbian content as long as it's not overwhelming and making clear where things stand(Didn't come as a surprise really the pole scene between them and was one of the hottest parts yet, but got curious in what's the deal.
The prostitutes part sure added some spice to it as secondary characters, and the whole party thing felt good and safely controlled for a scenario that's always tricky to do considering the discontrol and not trying to put anyone off.
An absolute gem of a 0.1.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, hahah

Sure! I'm also looking forward for Emily and Abbie... I want to find a good balance for their storylines going forward, both by themselves and together!
What I can say for sure is, this night was atypical even for them... They don't usually go this far when they mess around!
This may have something to do with the very last scene of this version...!

By the way, it's not everyday that a VN makes you trip like in that last secuence, was the definition of a drug inducted dream. What a great work!
Wait till you see the one in 0.2... Lmao. I can't wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll and MD27

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Considering subbing, but the future sandbox stuff listed on your Subscibestar is making me hesitant. How do you plan on telling your story with it? Most sandboxes I've played have messy stories with plot holes and continuity errors.

Reactions: CigarRex

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Considering subbing, but the future sandbox stuff listed on your Subscibestar is making me hesitant. How do you plan on telling your story with it? Most sandboxes I've played have messy stories with plot holes and continuity errors.
I see your concerns. I have a rough outline for how things should go, so bear with me:

From the Sandbox onwards, the game will open up with several locations, times of day, and days of the week.
With any combination of those 3, you may have a character doing something, where you can go in and interact with.
These interactions will slowly up your relationship with them, filling a "Love Meter" from 0 to 100.
Once you reach the maximum, a "level up" event will become available, bringing that character to the next "Lust Level"
This will, in turn, update ALL of that character's interaction events, and the ball goes on.

This, of course, is just the foundation for it all. I may be able to spice up and regulate things as we go...
(maybe a characters' progress stalls at 50 love points, and an event is required to keep progressing? this might update the scenes for the current level to add extra content until the player is done for that level.)

Moreover, certain character questlines will be limited by progression with others, meaning their Level Up event may be tied up, and that you can only level all of them up when they are all ready together (kinda like how Sweet Affection handles it, tbh)

It's a compromise, for sure, but it's the best solution I have for progressing the character's storylines in a sandbox environment. In a meaningful way, that is.
Then we build off from that... What is the "main questline", and which characters are involved in that? Which characters will be totally optional? Which questlines will be gated by progress in others, and will they be optional or not? Where do we go?

These are a few of the relevant questions to have moving forward. Basically, I want to keep as much of an open canvas for the future of the story, and (hopefully) the coding skills to back this versatility up... I'd say the systems I have ready are relatively robust, and they should keep getting better as time goes on.

Sorry for the wall of text! It's a big challenge to face, but I'm confident on my story, at the very least. I know full well the ending we'll have, and the minimum path we have to take to get there. Now, it's time to figure out the in-betweens :coffee:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
continuity errors.
This, specially, is the nastiest part of said challenge. I foresee that it may be the most time-consuming part of the process. Coming up with new ideas, plotlines, scenes and all are second nature for me, for whatever reason. These are easy. It'll be about joining everything together... I want to take extra care not to fuck continuity up, but also am expecting reserved judgement on all of this. Suspension of disbelief may be necessary in extreme cases, but I will try to pay the best attention possible for these issues.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Sin Within [0.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.3 GB/ 469 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I see your concerns. I have a rough outline for how things should go, so bear with me:

From the Sandbox onwards, the game will open up with several locations, times of day, and days of the week.
With any combination of those 3, you may have a character doing something, where you can go in and interact with.
These interactions will slowly up your relationship with them, filling a "Love Meter" from 0 to 100.
Once you reach the maximum, a "level up" event will become available, bringing that character to the next "Lust Level"
This will, in turn, update ALL of that character's interaction events, and the ball goes on.

This, of course, is just the foundation for it all. I may be able to spice up and regulate things as we go...
(maybe a characters' progress stalls at 50 love points, and an event is required to keep progressing? this might update the scenes for the current level to add extra content until the player is done for that level.)

Moreover, certain character questlines will be limited by progression with others, meaning their Level Up event may be tied up, and that you can only level all of them up when they are all ready together (kinda like how Sweet Affection handles it, tbh)

It's a compromise, for sure, but it's the best solution I have for progressing the character's storylines in a sandbox environment. In a meaningful way, that is.
Then we build off from that... What is the "main questline", and which characters are involved in that? Which characters will be totally optional? Which questlines will be gated by progress in others, and will they be optional or not? Where do we go?

These are a few of the relevant questions to have moving forward. Basically, I want to keep as much of an open canvas for the future of the story, and (hopefully) the coding skills to back this versatility up... I'd say the systems I have ready are relatively robust, and they should keep getting better as time goes on.

Sorry for the wall of text! It's a big challenge to face, but I'm confident on my story, at the very least. I know full well the ending we'll have, and the minimum path we have to take to get there. Now, it's time to figure out the in-betweens :coffee:
Appreciate the detailed reply. The way you're describing it reminds me a lot of a game called V.I.R.T.U.E.S. I remember hunting for character events to fill love meters that unlock events to progress the story. The game had solid characters and story, but I think the sandbox stuff killed a lot of my enjoyment. It felt very grindy and tiring to put it nicely.

I think I'll wait and see how it goes for now before supporting.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Appreciate the detailed reply. The way you're describing it reminds me a lot of a game called V.I.R.T.U.E.S. I remember hunting for character events to fill love meters that unlock events to progress the story. The game had solid characters and story, but I think the sandbox stuff killed a lot of my enjoyment. It felt very grindy and tiring to put it nicely.

I think I'll wait and see how it goes for now before supporting.
Yup, grind is a real issue indeed. I'll try my best to balance the game in a meaningful way, with this in mind.
I know full well how lazy our brains get when we're "playing with one hand only"... There will be many visual guides to indicate where to go for more content, among other helping hands. The less we require 3rd party "walkthroughs", the better.

I'll also try to balance out the "love points" based on how many scenes a character may have available, so that there's no need to keep repeating stuff "in order to get to the level up event", and so on.

Anyways! I'll be glad to have you in the future, if you like what you see! Thanks for the feedback :coffee:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Any transformation in chapter 1?
It's very basic, for now. At the very end, the main character turns into a LUST DEVIL, the one you can see in the cover. More transformations of many kinds are to come in the future! Devil Girls, Bimbos, and more...!

also any plans of giant massive breasts?
It depends on how gigantic we're talking about. I feel Rose is a reasonable benchmark for how big breasts may get in my game... There are a few designs waiting to be unveiled with even bigger honkers than that, so let's see!

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
chap 2 is out?
Yes, you can get it through the 20$+ tiers right now. By April 8th, it will also come out for the 5$+ subscribers.
I'll begin development on 0.3 soon, after the dust settles a bit.

Wtf...with all the kind of jobs there are in this world (bartender, waitress, secretary...) Some LI have whoring as a job...Bad choice! I don't want to criticize your game but personally I only play harem games and I can assure you that whores have nothing to do with a harem. Anyway, good luck with your game.
Yes, there are different degrees of "harem puritanism" for each individual... Nothing wrong with that.
I, myself, am not too big on prostitute characters whenever I'm playing a game. For these girls in particular, I felt like their inclusions would help flesh out the world and plot, though.
They are a trigger to send the MC down the "horny rabbit hole", per se. I don't want this story to be a sudden "everyone wants to fuck everyone" kind of deal, since I find that to be uninteresting. I figured that, maybe, a Night Club would be a fitting starting point. Some concessions have to be made, I guess!

But... Yeah! As I said, my plans still have them being completely optional going forward, as well as exclusive to the MC either way. I can understand where the sentiment comes from, so it's fine. Thanks for coming by!

• Haha
Reactions: JshOak and bruce555
Dec 7, 2018
Who's Rose? This chick?

index.png

If so then yeah, I'm digging her size, not just the tits, overall body shape is great and right down my alley. They cooooouuullllld get even bigger for my taste, not by too much though. Don't get me wrong, I love massive oversized tits, but at some point when it gets into "silly category" it turns into a turn-off instead of a turn-on. Jazmin from Twisted World for example is about as big as I woud go, she's already somewhat borderline. Any bigger and it would be just weird.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Who's Rose? This chick?

View attachment 2514634

If so then yeah, I'm digging her size, not just the tits, overall body shape is great and right down my alley. They cooooouuullllld get even bigger for my taste, not by too much though. Don't get me wrong, I love massive oversized tits, but at some point when it gets into "silly category" it turns into a turn-off instead of a turn-on. Jazmin from Twisted World for example is about as big as I woud go, she's already somewhat borderline. Any bigger and it would be just weird.
That lady is the MC's mother, Megumi! She's got big honkers, but maybe not the biggest.

screenshot0002.png

Rose is the fine lady in the left, a prodigy in volleyball. She finds it a bit cumbersome to have tits this big, but she's fine with them. :Kappa:

As we go further down the weirder parts of this world, unbelievably big tits may not be so uncommon.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Rose is the fine lady in the left, a prodigy in volleyball. She finds it a bit cumbersome to have tits this big, but she's fine with them. :Kappa:

As we go further down the weirder parts of this world, unbelievably big tits may not be so uncommon.
Allright, yeah, that's not too shabby for a start. Could safely drop another 50% increaase on top of whats already there without going off the deep end. Considering the theme / story of this project I've got a few ideas popping up in my head regarding stuff like that. Considering the MC turned into a lust demon I can see himself getting a few perks with that transformation, perks as in powers. Some magical body transformation stuff could definitely be happening, like ever bigger tits or tits that constantly lactate even without an actual pregnancy and of course.....wait for it.....waaaaaaiiiiit......huge dark colored nipples. Yeah, sorry, had to go there, you know how my brain works at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Love

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Allright, yeah, that's not too shabby for a start. Could safely drop another 50% increaase on top of whats already there without going off the deep end. Considering the theme / story of this project I've got a few ideas popping up in my head regarding stuff like that. Considering the MC turned into a lust demon I can see himself getting a few perks with that transformation, perks as in powers. Some magical body transformation stuff could definitely be happening, like ever bigger tits or tits that constantly lactate even without an actual pregnancy and of course.....wait for it.....waaaaaaiiiiit......huge dark colored nipples. Yeah, sorry, had to go there, you know how my brain works at this point. :ROFLMAO:
GET OUT OF ME HEAD MAN! You're so on spot it hurts :eek:
Fun fact: There are many ways to get a girl all milky, without requiring pregnancy... That's all I'll say for now :censored:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just know the mom in this game is very sexy looking forward to some steamy things with her (in due time of course)

• Red Heart
Dec 8, 2020
Yes, you can get it through the 20$+ tiers right now. By April 8th, it will also come out for the 5$+ subscribers.
I'll begin development on 0.3 soon, after the dust settles a bit.

Yes, there are different degrees of "harem puritanism" for each individual... Nothing wrong with that.
I, myself, am not too big on prostitute characters whenever I'm playing a game. For these girls in particular, I felt like their inclusions would help flesh out the world and plot, though.
They are a trigger to send the MC down the "horny rabbit hole", per se. I don't want this story to be a sudden "everyone wants to fuck everyone" kind of deal, since I find that to be uninteresting. I figured that, maybe, a Night Club would be a fitting starting point. Some concessions have to be made, I guess!

But... Yeah! As I said, my plans still have them being completely optional going forward, as well as exclusive to the MC either way. I can understand where the sentiment comes from, so it's fine. Thanks for coming by!
If you wanted early sex and to get the mc down the horny rabbit hole you do know you could have did it a easy way without prostitutes and kept the scene close by just having the girls drunk at a club Mc still picks one and has sex and would make it easy to have them in story by mc finding them again and kick things off and add them to the harem and them help add the rest.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
If you wanted early sex and to get the mc down the horny rabbit hole you do know you could have did it a easy way without prostitutes and kept the scene close by just having the girls drunk at a club Mc still picks one and has sex and would make it easy to have them in story by mc finding them again and kick things off and add them to the harem and them help add the rest.
Yup, certainly.
I just really, really don't care about there being prostitutes in the game or not. It would be nearly the same outcome in my eyes, the story just simply "came to me" this way.
I lament that some see this as the straw that breaks the camel's back, but... Such is with so many other kinks and tags, right? Not a biggie. Everyone's got their opinions, and options. I'm sharing the story that my head came up with, is all... Cheers!

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes