VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight For Love [v0.25] [Peacemaker]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Still playing currently, but noticed some inconsistencies that I thought I'd mention for ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, still playing at the moment, but just wanted to mention those that I came across for now. ;)

Reactions: Ziczic

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Still playing currently, but noticed some inconsistencies that I thought I'd mention for ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, still playing at the moment, but just wanted to mention those that I came across for now. ;)
Yeah, good catch. I can deal with the error with the police; we can say it was just ID that was left in the Dana White office or something. And about Mickey, she was drinking, but in no way or form was she close to passing out. She talked with Abbi, and you can see her clear line of thought; she is drunk, but not that drunk. Also, in my experience, I can be drunk, know how to talk, and have a clear line of thought. I guess some people react to alcohol differently. Abbie commented on her state, yes, but her comment could be exaggerated and wrong.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
havent played that game because of the ntr/sharing tag tbh
Like I said brother:

There is no NTR it's safe for you to try the game. If you ignore what I say and if you chose to take things out of the context, it's your porogative, but don't spread the misinformation for dram's sake. Is that cool?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
There is like half a Episode of Rick and Morty in there.

But its funny, the MC is pretty much my age, even 2 days away from my birthday, but he doesn't look like 36. I have bad Genes, my father was nearly fully grey at 40 and I dont have so much gray hair yet. Also it makes little sense that he has 4 girls at 36.

His oldest looks at worst 20, if he is 36 that means he had her at 16. So MC should probably be 40+.

Reactions: Ziczic

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
There is like half a Episode of Rick and Morty in there.

But its funny, the MC is pretty much my age, even 2 days away from my birthday, but he doesn't look like 36. I have bad Genes, my father was nearly fully grey at 40 and I dont have so much gray hair yet. Also it makes little sense that he has 4 girls at 36.

His oldest looks at worst 20, if he is 36 that means he had her at 16. So MC should probably be 40+.
or maybe 18 + 18 ? :D
Also age and beauty is very subjective topic.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Like I said brother:

There is no NTR it's safe for you to try the game. If you ignore what I say and if you chose to take things out of the context, it's your porogative, but don't spread the misinformation for dram's sake. Is that cool?

you missunderstood me. I was talking about a different game that you mentioned. the Summer with Mia. unless that game is yours.
I was not talking about this one. maybe I wasnt very clear in mmy post. all cool my friend.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
you missunderstood me. I was talking about a different game that you mentioned. the Summer with Mia. unless that game is yours.
I was not talking about this one. maybe I wasnt very clear in mmy post. all cool my friend.
Oh, then let me pass my apologies brother :) Also this is my first game :D

Reactions: Beast Within

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Game itself aside why in the world does the game the instant you launch it play a super loud trumpet sound like jesus fuck.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Game itself aside why in the world does the game the instant you launch it play a super loud trumpet sound like jesus fuck.
Hahaha, the bro that has Geth and Legion at that on his pfp should be prepare for anything :D

Joke aside, it's may way to say look at me I'm special :D

Another joke aside, it was only spotlighted sound effect I was a bile to find :D

Sep 12, 2023
"Become him in this story of sadness, happiness, and trying to do the right thing." + incest tag = sweet, the dev and me are like minded, because imho when your daughters, sis, cousins, mom, and aunts (in that order of preference) get priority for romance/impregnation that is the right thing to do.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes