VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
At the moment, there is little content for them, but I hope you fall in love with all of the girls.
Not going to fall in love with girls that drug and rape mc after knocking him out with a baseball bat no matter how they try to redeem themselves. The rest are cool so far but these tags should be added to the list already I wasn't expecting that for sure.

My thoughts: The VN is pretty good, had some fun finding the different paths but at the same time hate all the paths that lead nowhere. There are multiple paths that just end up with you back at main menu wondering if thats it. I actually thought the vn was over at one point only to check the images and see there was quite a bit more. Later on the dev adds hints so you know which choices are unfinished but earlier on you just get dumped to the menu.

Its great these alt paths exist (aslong as dev ever finds the time to advance them) but in 3 years time I feel you will be going back to the start of the game to check the other options that so far lead nowhere. This is a strange choice to me and it was a frustrating experience. My thoughts were along the lines of lets put this back on the shelf and come back in a few years, it makes the VN feel like a broken mess and not worth playing till its alot more filled in. The dev will no doubt advance the story more and more while leaving old choices still broken and they are already piling up.

Edit: mods were fast to add those tags after the report thanks. (y)

Reactions: DraKeoniS

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Not going to fall in love with girls that drug and rape mc after knocking him out with a baseball bat no matter how they try to redeem themselves. The rest are cool so far but these tags should be added to the list already I wasn't expecting that for sure.

My thoughts: The VN is pretty good, had some fun finding the different paths but at the same time hate all the paths that lead nowhere. There are multiple paths that just end up with you back at main menu wondering if thats it. I actually thought the vn was over at one point only to check the images and see there was quite a bit more. Later on the dev adds hints so you know which choices are unfinished but earlier on you just get dumped to the menu.

Its great these alt paths exist (aslong as dev ever finds the time to advance them) but in 3 years time I feel you will be going back to the start of the game to check the other options that so far lead nowhere. This is a strange choice to me and it was a frustrating experience. My thoughts were along the lines of lets put this back on the shelf and come back in a few years, it makes the VN feel like a broken mess and not worth playing till its alot more filled in. The dev will no doubt advance the story more and more while leaving old choices still broken and they are already piling up.

Edit: mods were fast to add those tags after the report thanks. (y)
Don’t worry before I advance story I will finish all paths. One of such paths will be continued in update. If you chose Naomi you will end up with Abbi in modeling studio there you will get more options that will also expend some paths but all in all in about three updates everything will be wrapped. As you can see I am committed and updates don’t take long time but are substantial. Like any game out there any support would be helpful but that’s on you to chose.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Haven't tried this game, but if it doesn't have rape in it, why is it tagged with rape?

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
And you know what to make this clear I will edit the scene and in dreamy state playes will be asked if he would like this to happen and the answer will be FUCK YEAH ! Because imagine this he is not some cry baby, easily hurt man child, but a fucking VIKING and WARIOR he relishes any chance to have some fun with any girl around him, drunk, high, druged, asleep, sleep walking any way there is he takes it and opt in with smile on his face. If you are into weak man simulator I guess this is wrong game for that. because my mc can’t wait to fuck all girls he get his hands on. But again all is optional also mods as this is my fantasy I make a statement I don’t condone rape or any sexual violence and all characters in my game are opt in for everything that happens to them.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
also dudes how in the world can girl rape man if not using strapon, MC was hard as a fucking rock when in dreamy state he saw girl with large breast, beautiful figure and gorgeous face naked on top of him. If hard as a fucking granite does not constitute as consent on his par I don’t know what does LOL

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
also dudes how in the world can girl rape man if not using strapon, MC was hard as a fucking rock when in dreamy state he saw girl with large breast, beautiful figure and gorgeous face naked on top of him. If hard as a fucking granite does not constitute as consent on his par I don’t know what does LOL
By that logic, if a woman gets wet or cums from being raped by a man, it means she consents. An unconscious/drugged person can't consent, so it's rape. If you didn't intend for it to come across that way, then yes, you should probably edit the scene.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
By that logic, if a woman gets wet or cums from being raped by a man, it means she consents. An unconscious/drugged person can't consent, so it's rape. If you didn't intend for it to come across that way, then yes, you should probably edit the scene.
Scene is already edited.

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Also we are not talking about woman here. By the law women can’t rape man. In worst case it’s sexual assault. Read the uk law. I’m not sure but I think same apply in US. Also guys you took that scene so seriously, I mean MC was like DAMN why wasn’t I awake, this is sooo fucking HOT!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Because imagine this he is not some cry baby, easily hurt man child, but a fucking VIKING and WARIOR he relishes any chance to have some fun with any girl around him, drunk, high, druged, asleep, sleep walking any way there is he takes it and opt in with smile on his face. If you are into weak man simulator I guess this is wrong game for that.
Victimhood is, for a certain part, a state of mind.

Regardless of legalities in this or that country.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Victimhood is, for a certain part, a state of mind.
My point exactly
Yeah, victimhood can be a part of person's identity, but how does it fit here? Hypothetically should MC/Player blame himself for what happened instead of the girls? I mean technically our choices led to this, but common...)

Anyways, my opinion, Peacemaker93, if you want to go with a "rapey stuff" - go with it without changes, your game, so you do you.
Just don't get so surprised when some people react accordingly.
Yes, you see it differently (as you explained), but players can't read your thoughts as a creator.

Last edited:

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
Yeah, victimhood can be a part of person's identity, but how does it fit here? Hypothetically should MC/Player blame himself for what happened instead of the girls? I mean technically our choices led to this, but common...)

Anyways, my opinion, Peacemaker93, if you want to go with a "rapey stuff" - go with it without changes, your game, so you do you.
Just don't get so surprised when some people react accordingly.
Yes, you see it differently (as you explained), but players can't read your thoughts as a creator.
That is why I will make mc’s feelings clear in next update.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes