VN Ren'Py The Sinful City Fight for Love [v0.3] [Peacemaker]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If you cheat on your wife, does she end up leaving or divorcing you? If not, then I'll probably sleep with as many girls as I can lol.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Still playing currently, but noticed some inconsistencies that I thought I'd mention for ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, still playing at the moment, but just wanted to mention those that I came across for now. ;)
The part about the wallet, how do we know that he really had his wallet and ID but was flirting with the female officer so she would rub him down if you know what I mean lol.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The story is good, the girls are gorgeous and sexy, but I feel like there are too many flashbacks, instead of focusing on the present story, just my opinion

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Awesome first release. Very promising! I love those two older daughters already! Will keep an eye on this one.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you so much for your nice words and review. I love my Isi, and don’t worry, I plan to tell this story in my way. Also yes, this is my first game ever.
il take this to mean lesbian stuff will not be avoidable dont know why you dont answer that question but based on that it not likely something id enjoy good luck with your game though

Peacemaker93

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2023
il take this to mean lesbian stuff will not be avoidable dont know why you dont answer that question but based on that it not likely something id enjoy good luck with your game though
I don't know why or how you got this impression, but every kink in the game would be avoidable. But at the moment, I don't have any plans because I write as I go. I don't have everything planned out. I adapt my writing according to my crowd; I don't want to shock my fans; I want to please them and have fun writing this story.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don't know why or how you got this impression, but every kink in the game would be avoidable. But at the moment, I don't have any plans because I write as I go. I don't have everything planned out. I adapt my writing according to my crowd; I don't want to shock my fans; I want to please them and have fun writing this story.
i assumed based on multiple people asking and you seemingly avoiding the question then the responce i quoted you gave to someone where they mention people complaining about lesbian good to know its avoidable though i will give this a try

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I enjoyed the first demo but the dialogue could use some work. I think the dev is a non native English speaker because there is some weird word order in the sentence structure that makes some lines not make a whole lot of sense.

Visiuals are good and from the gist I got from the story I like it, but this definitely needs a proof reader or two to translate what the Dev means into sentences that make sense in english.

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I also am concerned about the lesbian fetish as well as many other unwanted tags. While I understand that you haven't planned it out yet you could put a lot of us at ease by listing the tags you think you might include as well as the one's you will never include and whether they will be optional(player determines whether they happen), skippable(they happen anyway but the MC doesn't see it) or unavoidable.
It has been my experience that developers know what they like and might put in their game.
Thank you for your time.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Game looks promising, I liked the randomness of everything, Real Madrid, Fifa, Rick and Morty and so on. Girls are interesting characters as well, my only reservation is that some girls are on the younger side, idk if loli content will happen or they're not gonna be LI's at this stage. I hope dev can clarify on this.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes