exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have now almost fnished all the routes so far. I just couldn't find the sex scenes with angel yet. But I'll be able to do that someday.

It's a good game so far. Simply all the characters look good, The individual stories are also very well written, which makes the decisions not always easy. The faithful route is also great, which is rare in NTR games. That's exactly how I imagine an erotic game: a lot can, little has to. and no matter what I do, I get something offered. So everyone can play the game the way they like it.

But one thing bothers me. This time i have to break a lance for NTR haters. On the faithful route we can only be faithful with Ria, not with Ted. No matter what i do, i'm always forced to do 2 cheating scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both scenes are forced. And I don't think that's great, although I'm really a fan of NTR in games. Especially because it doesn't make any sense on this route. Ria is hot, so is Ted. And if someone already is playing faithfully, then there should also be the possibility of sticking with it. Apart from this one weak point, I think the game is great.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have now almost fnished all the routes so far. I just couldn't find the sex scenes with angel yet. But I'll be able to do that someday.

It's a good game so far. Simply all the characters look good, The individual stories are also very well written, which makes the decisions not always easy. The faithful route is also great, which is rare in NTR games. That's exactly how I imagine an erotic game: a lot can, little has to. and no matter what I do, I get something offered. So everyone can play the game the way they like it.

But one thing bothers me. This time i have to break a lance for NTR haters. On the faithful route we can only be faithful with Ria, not with Ted. No matter what i do, i'm always forced to do 2 cheating scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both scenes are forced. And I don't think that's great, although I'm really a fan of NTR in games. Especially because it doesn't make any sense on this route. Ria is hot, so is Ted. And if someone already is playing faithfully, then there should also be the possibility of sticking with it. Apart from this one weak point, I think the game is great.
To get the sex scene with Angel you have to have low amounts of love for Ria and you have to turn down sex in the bathroom with Lily. She will get pissed and make the assertion that no one has ever turned her down. Angel walks in after that and shoots her shot because the two bitches are colluding to separate you from Ria. Then you will have a scene with Angel where you will have sex with her without any choice provided. Well, except whether to warn her that you are going to come.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
To get the sex scene with Angel you have to have low amounts of love for Ria and you have to turn down sex in the bathroom with Lily. She will get pissed and make the assertion that no one has ever turned her down. Angel walks in after that and shoots her shot because the two bitches are colluding to separate you from Ria. Then you will have a scene with Angel where you will have sex with her without any choice provided. Well, except whether to warn her that you are going to come.
There are two options for you to reach the scene with Angel. Ria needs to see it, MC kissing another woman in the cafe. MC gets mad at Lily and doesn't fuck her in the toilet.

There is one more option;
Non cheating route. In this route I provided an option for MC. He's going to fuck or not fuck Lily. You can get to the scene with Angel if you don't choose to fuck Lily.

I'm currently rewriting the coding. I found some logic errors and need to fix them. The options will change according to the corruption points.

Reactions: ustar

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Great game with multiple choices, not to mention the point system that really changes the characters moods, I LOVE it.
Really great job!!!
I took the liberty of making a "human" (not automatic) translation of the game into French.
The Singer [v0.5.1B] French translation [v0.5.1B][Gking2392]
####################################################################################
Superbe jeu avec des choix multiples, sans compter le système de points qui change vraiment les humeurs des personnages, J'ADORE.
Vraiment du très bon boulot!!!
je me suis permis de faire une traduction "humaine" (non automatique) du jeu en français.
The Singer [v0.5.1B] French translation [v0.5.1B][Gking2392]

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm confused, the front page here says NTR is unavoidable, but in the beginning of the game it says my actions decide if Ria is loyal or not? Which is it?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm confused, the front page here says NTR is unavoidable, but in the beginning of the game it says my actions decide if Ria is loyal or not? Which is it?
There is more than one love interest and some of them will have sex with your rival and conspire to help him corrupt Ria. Ria also has experienced some unwanted sexual content even in the love path and a blackmail path has just opened up in the last update. I have a feeling that in the long run of the game NTR may indeed be unavoidable. Some of the choices regarding whether or not she cheats are also not quite clear-cut, such as what drink she orders at a bar. This has been a source of frustration to some and thus the unavoidable NTR tag can be seen as a kind of public health warning.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You can actually play Ria so that she is absolutely faithful. However, lily, also a Li, is a bitch in heat who definitely always has sex with other people. You can´t avoid this

Reactions: ChrisHaze

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I want to ask a session about android. So I can play fashion business on my phone but this game wouldn't work. Are the renpy versions different in any way? Not the only game either

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I want to ask a session about android. So I can play fashion business on my phone but this game wouldn't work. Are the renpy versions different in any way? Not the only game either
I publish the Android version universally. So it should work on every phone. But some phones may have a problem. I can't do anything for it. Because I can't test the game on every phone.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
My Ren'py version is 7.4.4.1439... I don't know which version is used in the game you are talking about.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
The clubbing night when Ria's angry is really good in this, little touches like her not wanting to say who she's attracted to but clearly having a preference, and then her ego sparking when she's drunk and turned on are well written. And the choices actually matter. It's odd after that when the clothing shop man and the sleazy older record exec guy at the performance both feel like stereotypes. I also think Lily's boring, just being up for literally anything with anyone. Promising overall though.

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes