Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
My friends;
You are overestimating this situation. This is a game. Enjoy the game instead of arguing all the time.
OK! Maybe this game doesn't give you pleasure.
Very simple! Play other games!

NTR has to be in this game. You must understand this.
But that is not what we are arguing about. I like the game, I just think the choice mechanics and point system doesn't belong in it, atleast not in it's current iteration.

Reactions: Jccurtis

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
But that is not what we are arguing about. I like the game, I just think the choice mechanics and point system doesn't belong in it, atleast not in it's current iteration.
OK. But, NTR discussions tire me a lot. This game is a "multiple protagonist" game. But I focused more on Ria's story. Because that's what I wanted to do. You can call it NTR, it's fine with me.
By the way, i'm glad you like my game.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Love your game, and now even more hyped to see the rest of the hotel scene in the next update. Can't get here fast enough since I've wanted to see what happened since that scene. Fingers crossed for crazy orgy.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
people the game follows a line that the dev wants to develop and hope that in general the people who play it will like it. for those who do not like or prefer other "festiches" or stories, that's all right, there are plenty of games with other themes. It is not so difficult to understand.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
Hi, quick question: Can Ria still be unfaithful if Ted doesn't cheat on her ( makes all the 'good' choices)? I'm new to this game, i just want to know.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Hi, quick question: Can Ria still be unfaithful if Ted doesn't cheat on her ( makes all the 'good' choices)? I'm new to this game, i just want to know.
It's about corruption points. If Ria doesn't catch the MC cheating on her and the MC was nice to Ria, Ria will stay loyal to the MC. Of course, there is also blackmail in the game.

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
I liked the fact that the game gives you the possibility that even if you're a ntr you can still be a "scoundrel" and be able to keep all the others, unlike others that the MC is always a goof

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I liked the fact that the game gives you the possibility that even if you're a ntr you can still be a "scoundrel" and be able to keep all the others, unlike others that the MC is always a goof
For sure, too many games have a one-size fits all for all kinds of LI sharing, whereas there could be many paths like "mc's gf fucks around and he doesnt like it and is a loser" vs "mcs girl fucks around but he doesnt really care and slays mad on the side" vs "mcs girl fucks around but only when he encourages her" etc

Long short story is the only other game I can think of besides The Singer that has any kind of variation on this theme, seems like all others are either "mc is a huge beta cuck" or "mc is okay with it only if 100% consensual" (stuff like deliverance)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Just downloaded this on android and it keeps instantly closing as soon as the menu loads. My device said its a bug so how is it fixed?

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
My friends;
You are overestimating this situation. This is a game. Enjoy the game instead of arguing all the time.
OK! Maybe this game doesn't give you pleasure.
Very simple! Play other games!

NTR has to be in this game. You must understand this.
I love this game :love:

Reactions: Envoye

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Just downloaded this on android and it keeps instantly closing as soon as the menu loads. My device said its a bug so how is it fixed?
This is my original link
if you want you can try this. If you get the same error on this one, there is something wrong with your phone.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Some best friend. Yikes, with friends like Lily who needs enemies. Was Lily a fake friend this whole time,just using Ria for her own ends. Ouch. Are there any good people in this story. LOL. The Boyfriend can be just as bad and disloyal. Personally I would prefer only playing as Ria not the douche boyfriend. Cool story though,love corruption with female protagonists.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes