dav121

Oct 13, 2016
constant error messages like below and I have installed the so called fix

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13979, in script
    if lilysecondsex == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13979, in <module>
NameError: name 'lilysecondsex' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.4
Fri Oct  7 18:18:45 2022

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
constant error messages like below and I have installed the so called fix

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.4
Fri Oct  7 18:18:45 2022
i think, you are use old save files. Very very old save files. I recommend fresh start.

luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
bug when you decide to call todd

```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17973, in script
jump after_thomas_office2
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_thomas_office2'.

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 17973, in script
jump after_thomas_office2
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_thomas_office2'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.4
Sat Oct 8 16:36:29 2022
```

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy; I have two questions related to NTR content.

1- How is NTR content in the game actually, is it like cheating or MC actually let someone else "romance" with his GF?
2- -If it is like cheating- can our MC take a proper action against involved parties?

Thanks in advanced.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

1- How is NTR content in the game actually, is it like cheating or MC actually let someone else "romance" with his GF?
2- -If it is like cheating- can our MC take a proper action against involved parties?

Thanks in advanced.
The NTR is pretty much most of the game, but MC has lots of opportunities to cheat too so whether or not you consider those scenes NTR is up to you. There is both avoidable and unavoidable NTR and how your treat the girlfriend will determine how into it she is.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Thanks in advanced.
If you like NTR, you've come to the right place. i would say the game is one of the super rare gems. The dialogues are well written, concise and to the point. Every single LI for both Ria and her boyfriend look good. And every single sex scene looks damn good, the animations are also impressive. Something really comes across. So, the developer definitely has a vein on NTR and knows what is important. Sure, the renders aren't the very best, but they're not bad either. It is a coherent package through and through.

This is, after a long time, finally a game where i'm looking forward to the full version. And i hope the developer doesn't let the usual haters soft-boil him in the future. We urgently need more NTR games of good quality. (y)

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
If you like NTR, you've come to the right place. i would say the game is one of the super rare gems. The dialogues are well written, concise and to the point. Every single LI for both Ria and her boyfriend look good. And every single sex scene looks damn good, the animations are also impressive. Something really comes across. So, the developer definitely has a vein on NTR and knows what is important. Sure, the renders aren't the very best, but they're not bad either. It is a coherent package through and through.

This is, after a long time, finally a game where i'm looking forward to the full version. And i hope the developer doesn't let the usual haters soft-boil him in the future. We urgently need more NTR games of good quality. (y)
Thank you for detailed explanation.

TL;DR:
My MCs generally jealous type guys, so, NTR is not their thing; unless my MCs have proper option(s) to deal with the situation of course. For example: based on level of love between my MC and G/B-friend, throw both of them out of their property (or MC leaves the property) and ends the relationship permanently to beat the crap out of them both... and yes, their gender does not change my MCs' reaction (even F/F). This rule does not apply to random pickups though, sharing is caring and my MCs can share single night gals / guys with rest of the world, they don't give a crap. 8D

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thank you for detailed explanation.

TL;DR:
My MCs generally jealous type guys, so, NTR is not their thing; unless my MCs have proper option(s) to deal with the situation of course. For example: based on level of love between my MC and G/B-friend, throw both of them out of their property (or MC leaves the property) and ends the relationship permanently to beat the crap out of them both... and yes, their gender does not change my MCs' reaction (even F/F). This rule does not apply to random pickups though, sharing is caring and my MCs can share single night gals / guys with rest of the world, they don't give a crap. 8D
The game is not very far in development. But it has quite good content.

Strictly speaking, the game has 2 MCs: Ria and her friend (us). And of course we have options to respond to each other's cheating. First of all, you can play it in such a way that one person doesn't even notice the other's cheating. When Ria catches her boyfriend cheating, her response can be to just go home, or hit him back in kind and vice versa. If the cheating is discovered, the two of them will get in each other's hair at home too. And I think that will continue as the game progresses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It is a shame that NTR is unavoidable in this game even if you do everything to avoid it.
Why? Why does everything have to be preventable? I find it very refreshing to have a game here that doesn't correspond to the usual mainstream, but still has a good storytelling. The cheating and it´s consequences are the central storyline. There are currently far too many games that are basically always the same. I'm happy about the change. And that's not just because I'm a fan of taboo content in general. Of course, taste also plays a role.

Just enjoy the good sex that is on display. And be curious like me how the story develops further. But if that's not your taste in general, the game just isn't for you.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Why? Why does everything have to be preventable? I find it very refreshing to have a game here that doesn't correspond to the usual mainstream, but still has a good storytelling. The cheating and it´s consequences are the central storyline. There are currently far too many games that are basically always the same. I'm happy about the change. And that's not just because I'm a fan of taboo content in general. Of course, taste also plays a role.

Just enjoy the good sex that is on display. And be curious like me how the story develops further. But if that's not your taste in general, the game just isn't for you.
Oh dude!...
You are one of the few people who understand me.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022

It is good to have options, don't you think? I'm not only talking about just NTR here, I mean all of them; and plus to that I believe all games must have option to play as one of both genders (select your gender thingy at beginning of the games). Good -sex- is a subjective matter IMHO.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021

Because if it is not, there is no point in giving the player any choice? Just tell the story you want to tell without asking the player to choose what happens, if those choices won't have any impact. I always have zero problems with how the story goes if there is no choice, but as soon as you add choice, they better change outcomes, simple as that.

Reactions: gazlene

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Because if it is not, there is no point in giving the player any choice? Just tell the story you want to tell without asking the player to choose what happens, if those choices won't have any impact. I always have zero problems with how the story goes if there is no choice, but as soon as you add choice, they better change outcomes, simple as that.
There are more than enough decisions in the game. And more will come. Tthere are few scenes that are really forced. The rest is optional. You can freely choose your LI. But the central core, for which the developer decided, is cheating and NTR, thats for sure. He likes these things and develops the game for like-minded people. And that is his right, there are no rules that tell him otherwise.

Learn to accept that. maybe try to give the game a fair chance. And who knows, you might learn a new fetish you didn't know you had. Otherwise find another game. There are 1000s of games here, only a tiny fraction of them contain real NTR. There should be enough to find that suits your taste. No one is forcing you to play this one. How much choice do you need? Just look for what you like. And let the people here who like this have their fun. And. please, stop the flaming

Reactions: tata19

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
There are more than enough decisions in the game. And more will come. Tthere are few scenes that are really forced. The rest is optional. You can freely choose your LI. But the central core, for which the developer decided, is cheating and NTR, thats for sure. He likes these things and develops the game for like-minded people. And that is his right, there are no rules that tell him otherwise.

Learn to accept that. maybe try to give the game a fair chance. And who knows, you might learn a new fetish you didn't know you had. Otherwise find another game. There are 1000s of games here, only a tiny fraction of them contain real NTR. There should be enough to find that suits your taste. No one is forcing you to play this one. How much choice do you need? Just look for what you like. And let the people here who like this have their fun. And. please, stop the flaming
You don't get my point, I don't dislike the game, the game is alright, I like the NTR genre, but that is not the only genre I like. My main point here is that if NTR is unavoidable, all the choices are meaningless, there is absolutely no point in picking anything that won't cause the most amount of NTR possible, because it will still be NTR at the end of the day, NTR doesn't have as much weight when it is forced.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You don't get my point, I don't dislike the game, the game is alright, I like the NTR genre, but that is not the only genre I like. My main point here is that if NTR is unavoidable, all the choices are meaningless, there is absolutely no point in picking anything that won't cause the most amount of NTR possible, because it will still be NTR at the end of the day, NTR doesn't have as much weight when it is forced.
Once again: the game is designed for NTR. This time it is really the focus of the game and no side content. But there are actually only a few scenes that are really forced. Precisely because they are part of the foundation of the storyline.

This scenes are:
Lily - Carl. The two always have sex, no matter what you do.
Ted - Lizzy. There is at least one blowjob scene. you can't get around them. Later you can reject her
Ted - Lily. Relatively early in the game there is a forced blowjob scene. Later you can reject her
Ria - Thomas. Depending on your decision there is either a balckmail blowjob, or consensual sex.

Apart from that you have a free hand. You can reject all people, both as Ted and as Ria. Then the two just have normal vanilla sex. But yeah, generally you can't avoid cheating/NTR. I don't know if there is a route at the end of the game where Ted and Rai fight for their relationship and get back together as a couple. You can play as you like, accept or reject LI. But you can't avoid cheating in general. Not in this game

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Once again: the game is designed for NTR. This time it is really the focus of the game and no side content. But there are actually only a few scenes that are really forced. Precisely because they are part of the foundation of the storyline.

This scenes are:
Lily - Carl. The two always have sex, no matter what you do.
Ted - Lizzy. There is at least one blowjob scene. you can't get around them. Later you can reject her
Ted - Lily. Relatively early in the game there is a forced blowjob scene. Later you can reject her
Ria - Thomas. Depending on your decision there is either a balckmail blowjob, or consensual sex.

Apart from that you have a free hand. You can reject all people, both as Ted and as Ria. Then the two just have normal vanilla sex. But yeah, generally you can't avoid cheating/NTR. I don't know if there is a route at the end of the game where Ted and Rai fight for their relationship and get back together as a couple. You can play as you like, accept or reject LI. But you can't avoid cheating in general. Not in this game
Which is exactly why the point system is pointless. Just tell the story you want to tell, don't give the player choices, if they are not going to lead you towards or away from NTR. There is nothing wrong with visual novels that don't offer choices. If the game is designed for NTR why the hell would people interested in NTR want to see a bit less or a bit more NTR? It is a system that allows people that are interested in NTR to see less NTR content.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Which is exactly why the point system is pointless. Just tell the story you want to tell, don't give the player choices, if they are not going to lead you towards or away from NTR. There is nothing wrong with visual novels that don't offer choices. If the game is designed for NTR why the hell would people interested in NTR want to see a bit less or a bit more NTR? It is a system that allows people that are interested in NTR to see less NTR content.
This game has decisions. Just obviously not the ones you want. I have now done what I could to explain it to you. Obviously you don't want to understand. So please, do us and yourself a favor and please find another game

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This game has decisions. Just obviously not the ones you want. I have now done what I could to explain it to you. Obviously you don't want to understand. So please, do us and yourself a favor and please find another game
Just going to chip in quickly to help you out here.
You misunderstand them as they like the game, they just want to challenge a part of it. If you believe the perfect game exists that's fine, but many people do find flaws in things they still love. This happens in all parts of life, including games.
So it's not doing them, or you, a favour to tell them to go.

Too many people across these forums tell others to go away from threads without thinking, but at least you have been polite and calm about it and did engage into a discussion. Just be careful not to make those assumptions you lend others when you say things like "you don't want to understand".

Thanks for being civil though. Keep up the good work. Love a good conversation.

Reactions: Jccurtis

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
My friends;
You are overestimating this situation. This is a game. Enjoy the game instead of arguing all the time.
OK! Maybe this game doesn't give you pleasure.
Very simple! Play other games!

NTR has to be in this game. You must understand this.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes