666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4443, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4459, in <module>
    "{color=#534F4E}Hang On Hang On{/color}" if mcdom <= 4:
NameError: name 'mcdom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4443, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1642, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1004, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4459, in <module>
    "{color=#534F4E}Hang On Hang On{/color}" if mcdom <= 4:
NameError: name 'mcdom' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Singer VER_0.5.4
Sun Nov 20 12:12:44 2022

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Just going to chip in quickly to help you out here.
You misunderstand them as they like the game, they just want to challenge a part of it. If you believe the perfect game exists that's fine, but many people do find flaws in things they still love. This happens in all parts of life, including games.
So it's not doing them, or you, a favour to tell them to go.

Too many people across these forums tell others to go away from threads without thinking, but at least you have been polite and calm about it and did engage into a discussion. Just be careful not to make those assumptions you lend others when you say things like "you don't want to understand".

Thanks for being civil though. Keep up the good work. Love a good conversation.
I understand very well. And i accept your pointtoo. Yes, I expressed myself a bit extreme.

Nevertheless, I have to open my mouth here and show a clear edge. More people should do that in general. The statements of the previous speaker, mealing the game sucks, i can't let it stand. There is a difference between constructive criticism, which is always welcome and greed or selfishness. In this forum the mentality has become naturalized, to see a developer as a vicarious agent of his imagination, to make outrageous demands and to cover a game with malice if it is not fulfilled. NTR haters in particular always make a negative impression here and destroy many good games. It usually starts off harmlessly: "What kind of NTR is in the game?" "Is it avoidable?", blah blah. And if the answer isn't the one you want, that's when the drama really begins.

Even if a lot of people don't want to understand:
we're just the guests, but the boss is the developer. The game has decisions that also have different outcomes in the scenes we see. And also decisions affecting the direct storline itself. But the developer has now decided to design his routes in such a way that there is always some cheating or NTR. And that is his right. A game can also be well mixed, with vanilla content, cheating, sharing and much more, depending on the route. it's nice to have a choice. The developer decides which ones we have.

This is an adult forum. Accordingly, all visitors here should finally behave like adults, respect the developer and if they don't like a game, withdraw and let the others have fun. I don't understand why this is not possible.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It usually starts off harmlessly: "What kind of NTR is in the game?" "Is it avoidable?", blah blah. And if the answer isn't the one you want, that's when the drama really begins.
To be fair in this game's case, the synopsis (if I remember well it was from another guy that originally created the thread not the dev) suggested that you had the choice regarding the ntr stuff, I say suggested because it wasn't clear tbh. It was changed since then. But I totally agree it was merely an excuse for the anti-ntr douches to try and destroy this game. I mean, really. Even after the synopsis was changed the thread was still cleaned up sometimes because some haters just came back here. Must have been a rough time for the dev, but it's been a long time now.
Regarding the anti-ntr gang I regularly see the same names in most threads about ntr or sharing games, they generally facepalm comments, or troll. If they really play every game like that, including those with the tags they dislike, I kind of wonder what they do in their lives.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
yakargi I know it's been the "silly season" (LOL!!) and you have been busy with real life things but any chance you can let us know how the latest update is progressing? Cheers!

Oct 10, 2022
My friends;
You are overestimating this situation. This is a game. Enjoy the game instead of arguing all the time.
OK! Maybe this game doesn't give you pleasure.
Very simple! Play other games!

NTR has to be in this game. You must understand this.
Well as long as not all the choices lead same way I am ok with that and your game has good enough branching. (y)

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
interesting game and I also like the tags a lot, let's see if the story flows well or if it is written superficially

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes