aly2372

Jan 18, 2023
Un clone di tanti altri giochi sviluppato con confusione nella trama, in piu' praticamente il gioco segue il binario predisposto, con la protagonista femminile che passa da angioletto alla solita P. colpevolizzando il ragazzo. delusione

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Un clone di tanti altri giochi sviluppato con confusione nella trama, in piu' praticamente il gioco segue il binario predisposto, con la protagonista femminile che passa da angioletto alla solita P. colpevolizzando il ragazzo. delusione
Gasp! Are you saying that this is just another sex game where a girl starts out pure and is slutty in the end? Oh, my stars whatever will we do? We should all be so ashamed of masturbating to something so very derivative :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yakargi

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sign #362 you're playing an IR-fetishist's game instead of a general corruption/cheating/ntr: The antagonist himself gets blueballed by LI without completion while the bbc scenes continue to propagate...

After the last two updates I'm starting to think this is A Couple's Duet of Love&Lust with better graphics.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sign #362 you're playing an IR-fetishist's game instead of a general corruption/cheating/ntr: The antagonist himself gets blueballed by LI without completion while the bbc scenes continue to propagate...

After the last two updates I'm starting to think this is A Couple's Duet of Love&Lust with better graphics.
Well, just like the Couple's Duet there are many paths, but unlike the Couple's Duet there isn't a vanilla path LOL. Plus, what is wrong with the NTR guy getting blueballed while she bangs randos? I find that shit hilarious. You can't corrupt the corrupted.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Well, just like the Couple's Duet there are many paths, but unlike the Couple's Duet there isn't a vanilla path LOL. Plus, what is wrong with the NTR guy getting blueballed while she bangs randos? I find that shit hilarious. You can't corrupt the corrupted.
also check out " Lost in Paradise " It is just getting good.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd agree with you 100% except it's not randos, and that's my exact frustration. It's a contrived insertion, and ends up feeling less like a game and more like a series of patreon one-off commissioned scenes with the larger game only existing to tie them together.

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'd agree with you 100% except it's not randos, and that's my exact frustration. It's a contrived insertion, and ends up feeling less like a game and more like a series of patreon one-off commissioned scenes with the larger game only existing to tie them together.
How the fuck are they not randos? With the exception of the guy in her band most of these assholes are exceedingly random assholes. Not exactly a collection of ex boyfriends, work husbands, and childhood friends gagging to burst out of the friendzone to be found in this lot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How the fuck are they not randos? With the exception of the guy in her band most of these assholes are exceedingly random assholes. Not exactly a collection of ex boyfriends, work husbands, and childhood friends gagging to burst out of the friendzone to be found in this lot.
We're using different definitions of "random". You're talking about their relations to Ria, which is accurate.

I'm talking about them being a random diverse cast of characters, as if they were drawn from a hat. Two out of the 3 late game encounters are black guys who like to say 'bitch' a lot. I don't find this particularly inspiring or creative, hence my earlier comment.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We're using different definitions of "random". You're talking about their relations to Ria, which is accurate.

I'm talking about them being a random diverse cast of characters, as if they were drawn from a hat. Two out of the 3 late game encounters are black guys who like to say 'bitch' a lot. I don't find this particularly inspiring or creative, hence my earlier comment.
Ah. So you admit that your premise was false and your whinging has more to do with prejudice than fact. Clearly noted. It is perfectly fine to dislike a particular fetish but when you insert an argument into the wrong orifice do not take umbrage when your keen insights are not well received.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ah. So you admit that your premise was false and your whinging has more to do with prejudice than fact. Clearly noted. It is perfectly fine to dislike a particular fetish but when you insert an argument into the wrong orifice do not take umbrage when your keen insights are not well received.
Huh? I'm criticizing the dev, not you, why are you getting nasty now? And yes, I'm prejudiced against lazy writing.

And why does this look like it's written by an auto translator?

Reactions: Ursus4321

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i didn't got this scene is this scene in new update
You basically need max corruption at that point (>=39), which requires her taking nearly every single corruption decision prior - greet lily@bar, have rough sex with mc, fantasize, pick all the todd kiss options, at the night split choices of todd or lily go lily for the orgy, do all the daniel options, all the old man options, go further in his office (doggy or cg doesnt matter) etc etc if you wanna just cheat to see it, open console and do like "riacrp = 40"

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
You basically need max corruption at that point (>=39), which requires her taking nearly every single corruption decision prior - greet lily@bar, have rough sex with mc, fantasize, pick all the todd kiss options, at the night split choices of todd or lily go lily for the orgy, do all the daniel options, all the old man options, go further in his office (doggy or cg doesnt matter) etc etc if you wanna just cheat to see it, open console and do like "riacrp = 40"
ok bro thanks for telling me but its still hard

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes