exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I would dare to say that Ria looks great even when thre's no cock around :)
Of course! She also cuts a fine figure during lesbian sex. What did I enjoy the one bonus scene with Lilly. Unfortunately it was just a daydream of Ria. I'm excited to see if we'll actually get scenes like this in the future.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
How will it look at some point with pregnancies in the game?
It's already included, don't bother!
Typical scenario, humans are getting pregnant, are born and raised and afaik this is the case for all characters you'll meet in the game. No clones or other artificial forms of creating humans!

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Changelog for version 0.55? I mean, there how much more content in comparison to v0.5 (the last one I've played)?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
G0DZillA you quoted the developer of the game saying no pregnancy and then said ending maybe? Literally the guy making it said there will be none. Can't get any more proof than that.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
G0DZillA you quoted the developer of the game saying no pregnancy and then said ending maybe? Literally the guy making it said there will be none. Can't get any more proof than that.
Well it's just a question u smart ass.
I edited so u can understand what am saying.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Tried getting android version. Mega link is down and other links require extraction but there is no download or executable file after extraction

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
BadmanBaxter the android file did it end with .apk.zip? If it did just rename the file and delete the .zip part from the file name. Then you should be able to install as normal.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
yakargi
I was having trouble being able to read the names of the characters in their name section, not in the dialogue text box, so I edited the file screens.rpy and added outlines [ (absolute(1), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ] to the default style so that it looks like this:
Code:
style default:
    properties gui.text_properties()
    language gui.language
    outlines [ (absolute(1), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]
And they are much more readable.

ts1.png ts2.png

Reactions: Big Rooster
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes