BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The 1 thing I don't get tho is that on the pure route so far frommthe beginning even with more love points she seems to dream about Carl and I have an inkling based on my fuck all girls playthrough that the scene with the old bloke but that wasn't to bad as it was coerced and she didn't like it in my playthrough. I was under the impression tho that the pure route where the only times I cheat are times I get no option to say no like the Megan scene would be a route where you don't do things with other characters on both sides.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The 1 thing I don't get tho is that on the pure route so far frommthe beginning even with more love points she seems to dream about Carl and I have an inkling based on my fuck all girls playthrough that the scene with the old bloke but that wasn't to bad as it was coerced and she didn't like it in my playthrough. I was under the impression tho that the pure route where the only times I cheat are times I get no option to say no like the Megan scene would be a route where you don't do things with other characters on both sides.
There simple is no pure route. Cheating of some kind takes place in everyone. Only in some of them both MC are enthusiastic about it, in another they are pushed into it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There simple is no pure route. Cheating of some kind takes place in everyone. Only in some of them both MC are enthusiastic about it, in another they are pushed into it.
I hope when all is said and done you can end it. When it comes to games where there is no harem after having fun with multiple love interests if I can only have 1 I like to pick and in most cases I won't pick Ria.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
2.5 Stars is pretty harsh, but when a game has been in development for 2.5 years and all it has is a handful of interracial scenes, its understandable why people would be unhappy. I personally enjoyed the game a lot tho.
I don't think we played the same game or you just choice to have her only bang the 2 black guys plus the unavoidable scene with the older white business executive guy. Though the character designs of both the MMC and MFC appear to possibly be latino, the game doesn't explicitly say whether say are or not but each can bang plenty of white people so I guess that can fall under IR if that's what you meant. Either way there is more than a handful of sex scenes in this game so I'm not sure what you mean by:
all it has is a handful of interracial scenes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think we played the same game or you just choice to have her only bang the 2 black guys plus the unavoidable scene with the older white business executive guy. Though the character designs of both the MMC and MFC appear to possibly be latino, the game doesn't explicitly say whether say are or not but each can bang plenty of white people so I guess that can fall under IR if that's what you meant. Either way there is more than a handful of sex scenes in this game so I'm not sure what you mean by:
I mean thats definitely a fair criticism of the latter half of the game. Mind you, it didnt start off like that, which probably increases that sense.

My cynical guess is the patreon dollars spoke - because the last 3 updates have been nothing but. (with the exception of the one "imagined" producer scene.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think developer is done with the game. I was on the patreon but resigned because of no content... unfortunately
I've supported the game on & off on Patreon for quite a while now... if you support on Patreon & expect monthly updates, yes - you will be disappointed. But it's ONLY yakargi making the game so updates can take a few months to come to fruition.

He doesnt have a 'team' or 'staff' that would allow him to pump out updates every month or so...

I've followed various devs & games over the years & quite a few have abandoned games or dropped the ball but I dont get any vibe like that from yakargi at this stage.

I'll just keep being a lowly supporter for the time being! LOL!!!

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes