yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I've supported the game on & off on Patreon for quite a while now... if you support on Patreon & expect monthly updates, yes - you will be disappointed. But it's ONLY yakargi making the game so updates can take a few months to come to fruition.

He doesnt have a 'team' or 'staff' that would allow him to pump out updates every month or so...

I've followed various devs & games over the years & quite a few have abandoned games or dropped the ball but I dont get any vibe like that from yakargi at this stage.

I'll just keep being a lowly supporter for the time being! LOL!!!
Thanks for your support. I'm trying to be as fast as i can.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The file is only the "game" folder, how do yoy start the game?
If you only have a "game" folder, it sounds more like a corrupted download... the .exe files are in the root folder and there should be three folders under that - game, lib & renpy.

Maybe try dowloading from a different host?

Good luck!

Reactions: jenyabest

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This is a great game and the story is really good. Ria looks amazing (especially with all these hair styles). I can't wait for the next episode (even if it takes a little bit longer - all the great art works take some time).

We are waiting to see what comes next.

Good luck!

Reactions: Big Rooster

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
yakargi - I hope you are doing fine.

One thing I noticed about your Great Game - it has a lot of branches, which is probably hard to maintain/progress after each update (it looks a little bit like https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/ - where somebody said there are more than 20 endings in that game).

I am not good with programming, but people say that if there are too many branches - it is possible to merge/converge some less important branches together to some 'main' stories.

By no means I am trying to tell you how to design your Masterpiece, but I am just worried that you might burn out and quit working on this amazing game - which would be really devastating for all your fans (including myself).

Thank you again for all your hard work.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
yakargi - I hope you are doing fine.

One thing I noticed about your Great Game - it has a lot of branches, which is probably hard to maintain/progress after each update (it looks a little bit like https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/ - where somebody said there are more than 20 endings in that game).

I am not good with programming, but people say that if there are too many branches - it is possible to merge/converge some less important branches together to some 'main' stories.

By no means I am trying to tell you how to design your Masterpiece, but I am just worried that you might burn out and quit working on this amazing game - which would be really devastating for all your fans (including myself).

Thank you again for all your hard work.
Thanks for your comment.
I played the game you mentioned. One of my really favorite games.
As I said before, I will never stop making this game.
Yes, there are several branches in my game. Don't worry, the game is going exactly as I planned.
If you are asking the reason for my delay;
It's because my full-time job takes a lot of my time. I work very hard, especially during the summer season.
Let me tell you a little about my future plans. I'm quitting my full-time job at the end of the summer. I'm going to spend time purely on adult games.
"The Singer" won't be just one season. I am preparing for the script of the second season.
Also, I'm making plans for the second game. In the new game, there will be only male protagonist, harem, military and sci-fi.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, there are several branches in my game. Don't worry, the game is going exactly as I planned.
It's because my full-time job takes a lot of my time. I work very hard, especially during the summer season.
Let me tell you a little about my future plans. I'm quitting my full-time job at the end of the summer. I'm going to spend time purely on adult games.
"The Singer" won't be just one season. I am preparing for the script of the second season.
Also, I'm making plans for the second game. In the new game, there will be only male protagonist, harem, military and sci-fi.
That sounds good at first. But also carries a great risk. Because if you don't have a full-time job, you are of course dependent on the income from the games.

And then at the latest the terror of the militant vanilla funboys (these are by no means all vanilla fans) would start again, who like to pull the money card when it comes to killing NTR and sharing content. Many talented developers have allowed themselves to be bent and regretted it. either they were completely shipwrecked, or the games were no longer any good in the end. The best games don't necessarily come from the developers with the highest budget or the most patreons. But by those who are passionate about what they do and develop what they love. And these are the people who actually do it best. And you are very talented when it comes to taboo content, sharing and NTR. Don't waste your talent.

Reactions: max27 and Vukalo

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
If he can pull off two projects simultaneously having an ntr/sharing game and a vanilla harem game has its advantages. You don't alienate either extreme fanbase and you avoid burnout by being able to not be doing the same thing day in and out. As long as neither project suffers then go for it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If he can pull off two projects simultaneously having an ntr/sharing game and a vanilla harem game has its advantages. You don't alienate either extreme fanbase and you avoid burnout by being able to not be doing the same thing day in and out. As long as neither project suffers then go for it.
That may be true. but it takes a lot of time, effort and resources to make even one game that is of high quality. You also have to remember that not everyone can write everything. For example, a singer who is good at ballads, is far from being good at rock. A science fiction writer tends not to be good at fantasy. And it is similar with games. Harem-vanilla stuff can be fantastic when someone who is also good at it does it. But it`s very different from taboo/NTR stuff, especially in terms of storyline. Whether a project really makes sense is not just a matter of the request, but first and foremost of the talent for it. If he has the talent, i advise him to use it. if this is not the case, it is not recommended.

I know a lot of developers who have bowed to the vanilla requests and put a lot of time and money into games. And in the end it didn't work out because it just wasn't their thing.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for your comment.
Thank you for your reply with all the explanation.

I am really happy to hear that you are doing fine and that there are no plans for quitting this amazing game (especially when you mentioned Season 2)! (y)

I am sure your second game will be the successful game also.

Reactions: yakargi
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes