Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
public update (patreon)

Ria is ready to sing!
I finally found what I was looking for for a long time.
HEADSET!
Now Ria is completely ready to sing at the concert. I've been looking for this thing for about 5 months.
Don't worry. New version coming soon. Your patience amazes me.
Soon you will get what you want.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
public update (patreon)

Ria is ready to sing!
I finally found what I was looking for for a long time.
HEADSET!
Now Ria is completely ready to sing at the concert. I've been looking for this thing for about 5 months.
Don't worry. New version coming soon. Your patience amazes me.
Soon you will get what you want.
What I wrote in this post may be misunderstood. I did not delay the game for 5 months for the headset. I wanted to express how happy I am to have found this asset.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
What I wrote in this post may be misunderstood. I did not delay the game for 5 months for the headset. I wanted to express how happy I am to have found this asset.
Don't worry, I doubt many people would make that confusion. Although it's always good to clear things up if you feel it necessary.
The wait however... is definitely a bit too long and could lose people's attention!.. ;)

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
You don't have to comment just to comment, you can watch the thread.....
It is not commenting just for commenting, I would give a more detailed opinion of the game because I have played it, but since my pc crashed and I changed to another, I lost the data of most of the games I had and I am commenting quickly on the that I still remember before I forget and be able to keep an eye on them, but hey,
That information in the thread is very good, thanks for the information

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is not commenting just for commenting, I would give a more detailed opinion of the game because I have played it, but since my pc crashed and I changed to another, I lost the data of most of the games I had and I am commenting quickly on the that I still remember before I forget and be able to keep an eye on them, but hey,
That information in the thread is very good, thanks for the information
I don't think you understand, there is a "watch thread" feature. Where is says showing 20 posts per page, ignore thread, jump to new, and finally, watch/unwatch.

2023-08-19 16_42_10-VN - Ren'Py - The Singer [v0.55] [IntensiveCareGames] _ F95zone and 51 mor...png

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Is it hard NTR (cheating) or MC Ryan also fuck around?
It all depends on your choices, the MC can have relationships with other women, but there are some cheat choices because in a choice you can choose between going home or seeing a girl, but at that moment when you are with her, the FMC will appear and he will be upset with you for being unfaithful

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you mean that? I comment because in the projects where you comment, an eye will appear and that helps me remember what projects I am following
Yes, over on the far right, if you've never commented in a thread, and as I was saying you don't have to comment in a thread just to watch it or be notified as you can just tick "watch", if it says "unwatch" you are already following the thread and will get notified of replies, not releases....

Reactions: yakargi
Aug 27, 2021
It all depends on your choices, the MC can have relationships with other women, but there are some cheat choices because in a choice you can choose between going home or seeing a girl, but at that moment when you are with her, the FMC will appear and he will be upset with you for being unfaithful
Let me guess, but she is unfaithful and she is ok with that?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Let me guess, but she is unfaithful and she is ok with that?
There are two or three different paths but basically, if she catches you cheating or you treat her poorly she gives in to the sexual harassment she experiences and probably even enjoys it. If you are faithful and treat her well she resists the advances but may succumb to blackmail or coercion so fidelity on her part is never assured. A "good ending" may even be possible but given the pressure she is under to advance her career and to have that success depend on untrustworthy people with bad intentions... something has to give.

Reactions: 6stringsamurai

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love short hair but maybe wouldn't have gone for that cut, but maybe she can style it differently later.
Still nice though.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Public update:

A Little Funny Game...
Hello everyone,
525 images & 24 animations are ready! I'm starting to coding. Unfortunately, coding will take some time. I plan to finish it in 1 week or 10 days. You know, i mentioned my full-time job earlier.
Anyway... Who does this beautiful view you see in the picture belong to? Let me get the guesses!

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes