single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This is my last post on hair style topic.

I see that the same few people continue giving 'likes' for the short hair styles - so there is no point of arguing anymore (this forum should be a happy place).

But you are making a mistake - yakargi (and I was just trying to help because I loved your game).

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

I see that the same few people continue giving 'likes' for the short hair styles - so there is no point of continue arguing anymore (this forum should be a happy place).
I'm glad to hear that actually... I was getting a little tired of your attempts to justify your preference & personal opinion.

But you are making a mistake yakargi (and I was just trying to help).
...however, it's very poor form to tell a dev that he is "making a mistake" just because something is not to your liking. Trying to help??? No - you were expressing your opinion - you werent "helping"!!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What hairstyle did you wear in this picture? Are you using Daz3d?
the first was Big Afro Hair :LOL: but the next one I used . I'm using DAZ3D but I tweaked the render settings, on top of that I use Gimp for post-processing color corrections and filters. I'm definitely an amateur, and it is a hit or miss outcome (mainly miss) but I have fun doing it.
here I'm using fitting her shoes....:mad:

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019

I see that the same few people continue giving 'likes' for the short hair styles - so there is no point of arguing anymore (this forum should be a happy place).

But you are making a mistake - yakargi (and I was just trying to help because I loved your game).
It's better to argue about hairstyles than about "NTR".
Besides, Ria's hairstyle is not going to change anytime soon. I just want people's opinion. Don't worry, these are just small experiments.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's better to argue about hairstyles than about "NTR".
Besides, Ria's hairstyle is not going to change anytime soon. I just want people's opinion. Don't worry, these are just small experiments.
She could change her hairstyle's during a gig, other than that ...

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The truth is that a lot of performers have short hair and use wigs, weaves, or extensions to get the hairstyle needed for a performance on stage. When you are living out of a trailer on a tour having low-maintenance hair can be a boon. So it really wouldn't be unrealistic for Ria to have several different hairstyles as her career takes off.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Everyone knows short hair on girls is GOATED, because the only ones who can pull it off have abnormally attractive faces to begin with.

It's similar to how long hair on men can only be pulled off by extremely attractive faces to begin with, so it's like an elite club.

Also short hair on girls = better shot framing during bjs.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It's similar to how long hair on men can only be pulled off by extremely attractive faces to begin with, so it's like an elite club.
We are talking about the hair on the spine correct? Does it help if you are braiding them into pigtails? (sorry not a native speaker)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
We are talking about the hair on the spine correct? Does it help if you are braiding them into pigtails? (sorry not a native speaker)
Short hair would generally be like a pixie cut
pixie.jpg
or bob
bob.jpg

I would call any hair long enough to make pigtails or ponytails longer hair, though ponytails certainly ALSO accomplish my earlier point of getting hair out of the way during BJ shots :p

Reactions: jenyabest
3.10 star(s) 52 Votes