SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And here is the best news (which I forgot to mentioned yesterday) - the game version number is 0.56 (not 0.6 or 0.65, etc) - which means this Masterpiece will be going on for years and years!
There is a misunderstanding, after 0.9 you won't get 1.0, you can have 0.10, 0.11 and so on. So there is no need for any number of updates, you could go from 0.7 to 1.0 if you want.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
There is a misunderstanding, after 0.9 you won't get 1.0, you can have 0.10, 0.11 and so on. So there is no need for any number of updates, you could go from 0.7 to 1.0 if you want.
Maybe, but when I see versions numbers like 0.54, 0.55 and next 0.56 - I feel like it is NOT going to end any time soon (which is what we all want)!

Reactions: Blueray

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nice job, It's time I start supporting. I especially like the change you've made some time ago:

If the MC makes decisions that won't make Ria happy, there's no need for the MC to cheat Ria. If Ria's corruption scores are very high, she will be able to independently choose to cheat MC.
..time for my new playthrough :)

Reactions: wbalazs91

Tervo

Oct 3, 2017
Ria is breathtaking! Such a beautiful Maincharakter, that´s because i support the game on patreon! Hopefully we´ll become more and faster Updates.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wanted to ask this. The "friend" really is not a friend to the female protagonist is she?. She comes off as fake and she is really after something else other than stealing her friend's boyfriend. Some type of Mean girl agenda. Pretending to just get the female protagonist out of her shell all the while working for and being an accomplice to some nefarious music producer. With ambitious friends like that who needs enemies.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
yakargi Hey man sorry for the ping, but I was wondering that if you would add a gallery to replay the scenes you already unlocked. There was a gallery mod till last update but it's abandoned now. So I thought I should ask you. Great game btw.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I started the gallery menu! :p:p
I'm always in two minds when a gallery gets implemented.

A gallery serves two purposes for me.
One is showing all the unlockable scenes, so I can easily see if I've missed something. This is always useful.
Two is providing easy access to scenes I want to replay. This is not always as useful as it could be and having a set of saves is often much better. That's because I never want to rewatch every scene and having a long list with sometimes unhelpful thumbnails isn't that useful. The more scenes a game has, the more I prefer my own curated saves to a basic gallery.
A gallery where I could flag favourites however, that would be perfect, but I've not seen it done. Maybe this will be the one.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I'm always in two minds when a gallery gets implemented.

A gallery serves two purposes for me.
One is showing all the unlockable scenes, so I can easily see if I've missed something. This is always useful.
Two is providing easy access to scenes I want to replay. This is not always as useful as it could be and having a set of saves is often much better. That's because I never want to rewatch every scene and having a long list with sometimes unhelpful thumbnails isn't that useful. The more scenes a game has, the more I prefer my own curated saves to a basic gallery.
A gallery where I could flag favourites however, that would be perfect, but I've not seen it done. Maybe this will be the one.
Hmmm... Gallery with favorite.
I'll look into it, but no promises.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes