single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
public wallpapers (patreon): Ria short Hair

High quality wallpapers (Ria with short hair)

I am a big fan of this great game, but PLEASE no short hair!

Ria looks really good with ANY long hair (which we can all see in different episodes). Make her blonde or brunette or have pink/blue hair - whatever you like, but no short hair for Ria.

yakargi - please, don't make her look like a boy - I don't think I can handle loosing another great game.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
public update (patreon)

Ria is ready to sing!
I finally found what I was looking for for a long time.
HEADSET!
Now Ria is completely ready to sing at the concert. I've been looking for this thing for about 5 months.
Don't worry. New version coming soon. Your patience amazes me.
Soon you will get what you want.
Pure Perfection!!! (y)(y)(y)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Public update:

Ok... What about this hair?

I just want to say one thing first: the reason for my last posts is - I really care for this game and want to it to continue for years and years!

Ria looks magnificent, but she has a rounded face - which means it would not look good with the short hair. Now she looks like a girl from 'Tamara Exposed' https://f95zone.to/threads/tamara-exposed-v0-9-the-next-chapter-adorable-romaine.63548/, which is a good game too - but Ria looks really special.

Now look at this Ria's picture and compare with the above picture and then ask yourself - who would I want f*ck 'like there is no tomorrow'?

riainstapose22.png

And here is the preview how it would look like (just imagine that you are doing it with Ria):

riainstapose23.png

Now if my opinion is not good enough - let's check the popular culture. The vast majority of guys prefer slim girls with long hair (look at any Playboy models or girls from US beer ads - 90% would fit this category).

Not long time ago some 'guys' really liked short girls with short hair (who looked like boys), but now these people can get married with other guys.

Obviously, I have no control of the future game development plans, but at least I can raise my concerns and hopefully the other game fans (who really care) will support me on this topic.

yakargi - I really love your game, please, continue your excellent work!

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I just want to say one thing first: the reason for my last posts is - I really care for this game and want to it to continue for years and years!

Ria looks magnificent, but she has a rounded face - which means it would not look good with the short hair. Now she looks like a girl from 'Tamara Exposed' https://f95zone.to/threads/tamara-exposed-v0-9-the-next-chapter-adorable-romaine.63548/, which is a good game too - but Ria looks really special.

Now look at this Ria's picture and compare with the above picture and then ask yourself - who would I want f*ck 'like there is no tomorrow'?

View attachment 2886900

And here is the preview how it would look like (just imagine that you are doing it with Ria):

View attachment 2886905

Now if my opinion is not good enough - let's check the popular culture. The vast majority of guys prefer slim girls with long hair (look at any Playboy models or girls from US beer ads - 90% would fit this category).

Not long time ago some 'guys' really liked short girls with short hair (who looked like boys), but now these people can get married with other guys.

Obviously, I have no control of the future game development plans, but at least I can raise my concerns and hopefully the other game fans (who really care) will support me on this topic.

yakargi - I really love your game, please, continue your excellent work!
LOL! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Man! Don't worry. These are for testing purposes only. I just wanted to get people's opinion.
Haha!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
LOL! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Man! Don't worry. These are for testing purposes only. I just wanted to get people's opinion.
Haha!
Some guys like short hair or hair that is worn up because they are attracted to seeing women's necks. Think Marlyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. It is a pretty old trope too, if you look at greek statues that still have their heads. They tried to make Carrie Anne Moss and Angelina Jolie unsexy by giving them a dude's haircut in the 90s but clearly that didn't work. So the idea that all guys want to fuck Rapunzel is not necessarily accurate. Do what pleases you. If a haircut suits the story than a short do it is.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
In addition there are so many games with long hair, it's fresh when a game uses short hair for a character, be it the whole or part of the story.
And that message sounded painfully pathetic. How about everyone starts doing their version of it?
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have NTR.
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have bbc.
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have choices.

Graveyards are full of games ruined by their so called "fans".
If you like a game, let it breath and if you give an opinion, don't make it clingy.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i think everyone is always going to want this and that in this title but so long as the game never has any 'GAME OVER' choices i say have it get as ntr or whatever as it can.. there are plenty of regular romance games out there like melody as just an example.. so as boulimanus said let the dev creativity breath (well put) and get as down and dirty, crazy and FUN as possible.. the male mc still gets his own path no matter what Ria does and like i said id sooner it have that aspects than lead to a you lose/game over ending

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
public wallpapers (patreon): Ria short Hair

High quality wallpapers (Ria with short hair)

Ria really looks nice in a pixie cut!

IMO the dev. should stick with the story that sticks in their head, but be flexible enough to slightly embellish when a patron comes up with an idea that could easily fit nicely into the already established storyline.
Too many cooks in the kitchen...

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Some guys like short hair or hair that is worn up because they are attracted to seeing women's necks. Think Marlyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. It is a pretty old trope too, if you look at greek statues that still have their heads. They tried to make Carrie Anne Moss and Angelina Jolie unsexy by giving them a dude's haircut in the 90s but clearly that didn't work. So the idea that all guys want to fuck Rapunzel is not necessarily accurate. Do what pleases you. If a haircut suits the story than a short do it is.
Angelina Jolie (I am guessing you are talking about 'Hackers') - really?

But since that movie she had only long hair - I wonder why? :unsure:

The thing is many game fan like different games because of a specific character - which is Ria in this case. So if her looks drastically changed - many game fans would be very upset. For example, let's make Ria a "size plus" model - double her weight to say 150 kg (I am sure there will be some guys who would like it too and start posting 'likes'), but what about this game fans how would they feel about that? :unsure:

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
In addition there are so many games with long hair, it's fresh when a game uses short hair for a character, be it the whole or part of the story.
And that message sounded painfully pathetic. How about everyone starts doing their version of it?
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have NTR.
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have bbc.
Please dev, I love your game so much, do/don't have choices.

Graveyards are full of games ruined by their so called "fans".
If you like a game, let it breath and if you give an opinion, don't make it clingy.
Thank you very much for this comment. I really liked what you wrote.
Actually, I don't care much about Ria's hair (long or short), my only concern is that the rendering time is too long with long hair. As I mentioned before, Ria's new hairstyle will change in season 2. So there is still a lot of time.
And... Of course I'll decide on the changes. This game is mine. But I thinking people should have a say, whether they pay for it or not, it doesn't matter.

It's very interesting.
I only posted two hairstyles and I got a lot of comments.

3.10 star(s) 52 Votes