3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kuniz

Jul 19, 2017
Hey I'm having a Problem with Goal 9 / Father Becker Quest 2. I can't seem to get the Dildodrone. I've already had the drone and the dildo in my inventory before I started the quest, so now I'm unable to combine them. Is there a way to get it via command or skip this quest? I'm playing on HTML.

Aios

Mar 19, 2018
Hey I'm having a Problem with Goal 9 / Father Becker Quest 2. I can't seem to get the Dildodrone. I've already had the drone and the dildo in my inventory before I started the quest, so now I'm unable to combine them. Is there a way to get it via command or skip this quest? I'm playing on HTML.
Did you have Layla's one? Try to rob it in her room you need to have this specific dildo not just any dildo

@ Larry Yes i have this note every time and i try every hours during 3 days

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I am not sure where the 10 available save slots in Regalia are saved (I assume, this is something internal, like browser cache or cookies), but you may export saves to make sure they are preserved and load them afterwards (like with most of other html-based engines)

But, if you speak about save file for html version which brings you right to the point where you may corrupt Maryam and Bonnie (like the one provided for Rags), this is something I do not have. If anyone could share, please, let me know and I can even put it in the head.
I tested the new Maryam/Bonnie content in Regalia and it seems to work fine, at least following the walkthrough.

Attached a save from right after learning the Forgery skill, so all their content should be completable.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so I'm having some issues advancing some of the people.

Rachel Hollinse - I am having an issue getting her to drink with me (or whatever happens there) in the bar. Her sin level is 30 and I go to the bar and whether she is in a good or bad mood, I never get the option.

Katie Jewel - I cannot seem to induce her to anger. Her sin level is 50 and I try at all locations to get her angry, but she is too happy for it to happen.

Lara Jewel(Sin level 30) & Joe Spencer(sin level 50) - I can't seem to get them to do whatever they are supposed to do in the house. I peep on them and she removes her top and they dance, but nothing happens to advance their sin levels.

All help would be appreciated.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Parties started again, Ann fully corrupted but my goal is still "Your goals TAKE ANN TO THE PARTY AND FIND OUT HOW TO FIRE IT UP."

Maybe i'm missing something?
This goal had to be satisfied right after Ann gets 70 sin points. Did you by chance cheated? If no, could you please, let me know how you were able to reach this state...

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok, so I'm having some issues advancing some of the people.

Rachel Hollinse - I am having an issue getting her to drink with me (or whatever happens there) in the bar. Her sin level is 30 and I go to the bar and whether she is in a good or bad mood, I never get the option.
If she has 30 sin points, she has already drunk with you. Speak with her and Egg her on (mood matters again).

Katie Jewel - I cannot seem to induce her to anger. Her sin level is 50 and I try at all locations to get her angry, but she is too happy for it to happen.
Progress with Lara. Does the tip for Katie says that you should have Scarlett with sin level 100? If not - I should add this to the tip.

Lara Jewel(Sin level 30) & Joe Spencer(sin level 50) - I can't seem to get them to do whatever they are supposed to do in the house. I peep on them and she removes her top and they dance, but nothing happens to advance their sin levels.
Read their minds. First one, then another one. Then, spy on them in the Lara's house.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I did, playing wit Rags version 2.4.16.0.
I attached my save file.
Hmmm, I am not sure if the save file was loaded correctly, but looks like you have not taken the camera yet (I still see "wad of cash" in your inventory). I also tried to steal the camera and was able to do so (Photos folder correctly appears in the inventory).

Reactions: MaddRabbit

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
@ Larry Yes i have this note every time and i try every hours during 3 days
Could you go to the Teacher's room and then just go North (the door should have been already opened). I did this with your save without a problem.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
As it was pointed out: make sure that you have the Layla's one. Then, do not forget to Listen Father Becker at least once (in the Uni).

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
Hmmm, I am not sure if the save file was loaded correctly, but looks like you have not taken the camera yet (I still see "wad of cash" in your inventory). I also tried to steal the camera and was able to do so (Photos folder correctly appears in the inventory).
Thanks for the help. That was indeed the issue.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So I do all of this but when i pick up items there is no Cursed spirit on the ground or in my inventory. it does say i picked it up i do the event at with sis but still die.
Oh, this :). Then, I should bring bad news for you man: following this path you will die anyway. This is a red herring leading to a dead end for you. You should follow another path. Do not worry, you still should have enough time to finish it (one day is enough to do finish it, and the current story).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes