jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive
Anyone making a guide can use anything from this in theirs, whether it's text, images, layout, etc. you an take as is or change it without asking

So I started working on a poorly thought out guide about an hour ago lol
WIP Walkthrough (for 0.71)
only have first 2 days mostly fleshed out (figuring out what locks out what is kinda tedious)
Notes:
  • a lot of interactions with characters are needed to do future interactions with that character. Missing one or turning down can lock all the future interactions in that line.
  • There's a goddess statue outside the Bungalows that gives hints towards the scenes for the day
  • If your corruption is too high or too low, certain interactions won't give you a choice and you'll get the option aligned with your corruption level (ex: automatically yelling at guys on day 2 when Kora's top is swiped)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
So I started working on a poorly thought out guide about an hour ago lol
WIP Walkthrough (for 0.71)
only have first 2 days mostly fleshed out (figuring out what locks out what is kinda tedious)
Notes:
Nice! I guess you can let me know if you want me to include that in what I'm doing, I may be able to add your stuff and turn it more fully into a guide. Or the other way around, I can just send all the files to you I did and you can add and customize it yourself. Feel free to let me know.

Although when doing a "full" walkthrough like that, it may be helpful to ask maiie if they're willing to share the code with you so you can check it over. It's far easier to go through things like that. I just wanted to map out all the events and show where they are. But if you're able to get it all without the code, I guess it's not that complicated of a game where it's doable, but yeah. There was another game I was working on a guide for in the past, it would have been nearly impossible to map out everything without the code.

Reactions: jthunderk89

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Nice! I guess you can let me know if you want me to include that in what I'm doing, I may be able to add your stuff and turn it more fully into a guide. Or the other way around, I can just send all the files to you I did and you can add and customize it yourself. Feel free to let me know.
You're more than free to add my stuff to your guide. I'll try to add more to it soon, but I'm bad at making time for these kinds of things (I have a very unfinished cooking guide for Pandora's Forest)

Jul 26, 2021
You're more than free to add my stuff to your guide. I'll try to add more to it soon, but I'm bad at making time for these kinds of things (I have a very unfinished cooking guide for Pandora's Forest)
I'm fine with mine being separate, especially if yours remains unfinished for a time. Take your time, do your reasonable best. If you think it'll be advantageous to combine once finished, let me know.

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I wonder what would happen if Kora can't get enough hotel improvement points when the week is up? I wonder what punishment she would get?

Jul 26, 2021
Once the last update is up, I plan on double-checking the code and writing a guide to make sure nothing is missed!
Are my event locations pdf accurate at least? I mean that should be complete unless I missed anything. If all mapped out, except anything new added on previous days, it'll be easy enough to update for the final day 6 I would think.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Also, I didn't feel like playing through the entire game because of just an update, so I imported the old save from the previous version to the latest version. Could that be affecting the seeming lack of scenes?
Another great question. There is a game I love to play and I always forget to import the saves, so I have to start over again. First, I love the game, so it isn't a hassle for me, second, the dev seems to make changes in the parts that he has already submitted, so it's almost like playing a new game anyway, just with improvements.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
The fact that Eline (the aussie futa) only gets one scene at the party and that's with ONLY Luca when hes leaving is criminal honestly and feels a bit like a cop-out. She should've been there to further fuck Kora.
I'm going to be completely honest: I originally intended for Aline to only be the gateway drug for Luca to change... I never meant for her to have much interaction with Kora. Any scenes between Aline and Kora were originally going to be a rando guy NPC with Kora and I just substituted in Aline since people were interested in it. So although there might be another scene or two with them, I'm not sure there's going to be any greater plot or ending between those two.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I'm going to be completely honest: I originally intended for Aline to only be the gateway drug for Luca to change... I never meant for her to have much interaction with Kora. Any scenes between Aline and Kora were originally going to be a rando guy NPC with Kora and I just substituted in Aline since people were interested in it. So although there might be another scene or two with them, I'm not sure there's going to be any greater plot or ending between those two.
Perfectly fine by me leave Aline for Luca.

May 30, 2017
Let Aline get more action with Kora.

Jul 26, 2021
Glad someone else noticed this...

For any other existing or aspiring game creators who read this: this is why you don't try to bend to every single person's interest. It will break your brain, it will break your game, and it will make things less fun in general.
I also like how you made everything optional and/or avoidable. I know I don't like being forced into content I'm not interested in (for example, futa content simply doesn't interest me, regardless if it's towards Luca or Kora). However, as long as it's optional/avoidable within reason, I'm fine with whatever goes in the game. Forced content, unless it happens to only force what I like (very rare), is usually a big turn off for me. And yet I think that's an easier one to appeal to more people so people with different interests can pursue different paths and avoid what they don't like. Downfall is it takes more work and planning. Something I think you did well with this one by including a bunch of fetishes, characters, and paths, but not forcing any on anyone letting them choose.

Froxz

Dec 31, 2021

For any other existing or aspiring game creators who read this: this is why you don't try to bend to every single person's interest. It will break your brain, it will break your game, and it will make things less fun in general.
I think it would be cool if you made the futa content optional in the sense of getting the option of choosing whether a Kora scene can include the futa or just a random guy NPC, like in the photoshoot where the futa was with Kora if we would have been able to choose personally I would have chosen a random guy, I dont have a problem with futa content its just not my cup of tea and as long as its avoidable Im all for supporting any game content, your game is amazing, keep up the good work!

Btw is there a Patreon or something likethat where we can support you?

Reactions: Xakorik
Jul 6, 2021

That's true. I've said that about the futa fantasy dev some time ago. Be aware though, that though this is the better path, people will lose interest anyways if this will be the case.

Aug 6, 2016
I'm not 100% sure that this applies to both cells but the entrance to the Beach requires you to actually interact with the edge of the screen - you can't just walk through it.

I legitimately played the game through like 4 times and never realized there was a beach until I read the walkthrough above.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018

Yeah good point, in my opinion you shouldn't bend to any side just go with your flow that's why we love your game :) For me it would have been perfectly fine if random npc fucks Kora and Aline only drugs/molest. To be honest it is good in this way too :) Either way it is a good corruption story/game :)
I can't wait to see more of your work and in future more of your games ;)

Reactions: GGskrubs
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes