Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Are there no sex scenes in update for Day 6? I'm not getting anything. I took a look through the files and noticed there are more scenes for Kora, but not getting anything like that. I think I got all the possible corruption points.
try to change outfits if you have the corruption

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
I'm very excited to play the 0.84, but i will wait to the final version, like maiie said. I can't wait c: Love your work

Reactions: curuchett

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
The Siren's Song [v0.84] [maiie] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Are there no sex scenes in update for Day 6? I'm not getting anything. I took a look through the files and noticed there are more scenes for Kora, but not getting anything like that. I think I got all the possible corruption points.
the scenes available depend on your actions during the forest party. For Kora the potential scenes are: storage w/ Rocco, office maid service, bar service, (nude) pool w/ nina, and (nude) beach w/ Aline.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
the scenes available depend on your actions during the forest party. For Kora the potential scenes are: storage w/ Rocco, office maid service, bar service, (nude) pool w/ nina, and (nude) beach w/ Aline.
Got none of those scenes..

The statue is trying to hint something but actually none of the hint is getting real.

If you want to share your save from the end of 0.71 would be appreciated

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone's who's not getting content on day 6 should take a look at dev notes in the OP.

Jul 26, 2021

The statue is trying to hint something but actually none of the hint is getting real.

Already have saves for v0.71 posted, but also know, they will not work correctly for new version. And in case it's about the goddess statue, goddess statue didn't work in v0.71 or lower. Check out this:

Okay, as I know some have been asking for it, but I haven't seen another one. I did 1 more full corruption path. Pretty sure I found everything. But what I did was make 10 saves. I did everything corruption day 1 for Kora, save, everything corruption for Luca day 1, save, everything corruption day 2 for Kora, save, etc. There was no point starting save for other people at beginning of the game because you can start new game to find the beginning stuff for Kora. So depending on what you want to see each day, you can just start which day you want. And remember, this is for v0.71. It will likely mess up on any other version! But in case you're missing content or want to use this to check your own points (unless I did miss something than feel free to let me know), this can help you out. Oh, and some events are bugged and repeatable, on these saves, every event was seen "one" time.
Now I just saw this game was updated, so I'll update my guide and put new full corruption saves up likely within the next few days for this latest version. Since it sounds like this is the end of events, my guide will likely be complete after this. But hopefully those will help.

Last edited:

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Played the game, 80% off the scenes I have seen in the previous update are gone missing,
idk if this is a bug or what... but almost all event points are not triggering

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
So..the statue says there is two scenes in the photo shoot/office area from day 2 on.. so how do they get shown

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Already have saves for v0.71 posted, but also know, they will not work correctly for new version. And in case it's about the goddess statue, goddess statue didn't work in v0.71 or lower. Check out this:

Now I just saw this game was updated, so I'll update my guide and put new full corruption saves up likely within the next few days for this latest version. Since it sounds like this is the end of events, my guide will likely be complete after this. But hopefully those will help.
When will the guide be posted?

Jul 26, 2021
Alright, so I finished going through the game exploring all paths. Pretty sure I found everything again and will be updating my guide next. First though, I made a save of every path which is attached to this message. I must stress all saves are for "full corruption" only and all events done only one time (there was at least one repeatable event I'm pretty sure was still a bug, so only did it once). This means that by the end, you will have Kora at 62 corruption, Luca at 60 corruption, and Improvement at 26 if you find everything. This is also only for v0.84, please don't use it for other versions. Now I'll try to briefly explain the saves as I'm using all 19 save slots:

First 10 saves are pretty simple and always at the end of the day (after everything was found and seen once). Save 1 is end of Kora day 1, save 2 is end of Luca day 1, save 3 is end of Kora day 2, save 4 is end of Luca day 2, save 5 is end of Kora day 3, save 6 is end of Luca day 3, save 7 is end of Kora day 4, save 8 is end of Luca day 4, save 9 is end of Kora day 5, and save 10 is end of Luca day 5. If you want to see all the new content for v0.84, save 10 is the best file to load from, just have Luca talk to the bed, make your end of day choices, and play day 6. And of course, if you want to see the game from the beginning, just start a new game, had little reason to put a save for that.

Now I did make files for the different routes available, this is saves 11 to 16. To see full corruption, there's essentially 3 out of 4 choices you make at the end of day 5: 1) Both Kora and Luca stay at the party; 2) Kora stays at the party, Luca leaves; 3) Kora leaves the party and Luca stays. If you pick both to leave the party together, you simply see less content on day 6, so I'm not including that on full corruption save path. So that's how I set up these saves. Unlike saves 1 through 10, saves 11 to 16 start at the "beginning" of the day, not the end. Saves 11 and 12 are what I called 1) while 11 is beginning of Kora and 12 is beginning of Luca; saves 13 and 14 are what I called 2) while 13 is beginning of Kora and 14 is beginning of Luca; and saves 15 and 16 are what I called 3) while 15 is beginning of Kora and 16 is beginning of Luca.

Finally, the last 3 saves are mostly pointless because everything is found, but just in case, it is at the end of Luca day 6 on each route. Save 17 is route 1), save 18 is route 2), and save 19 is route 3). You can wander around, rewatch optional scenes like Quinn's, but everything is found and seen already. I guess you can see and confirm how points are equal on all 3 paths. If using any saves before 17, you go to the end while trying to do full corruption and your points do not equal Kora 62, Luca 60, and Improvement 26, then you likely missed something or possibly used a bug. Well, that is assuming I didn't miss anything.

Either way, with that explained, hope the saves are useful. I will be updating the guide next using these saves. Shouldn't take too long.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Day 6 - There is nothing at the Hotspring o.o
scenes available on day 6 are dependent on the choices you make during the forest party. IIRC, the hot spring scene is available only if Luca runs into Aline and has a scene with her that night by leaving by himself

So..the statue says there is two scenes in the photo shoot/office area from day 2 on.. so how do they get shown
both you need to be in professional clothing. photoshoot scene you get by Kora talking to Yaren, maid scene is by grabbing the strange clothes outside the storage building and then interacting with the mannequin in the office. Most scenes are part of lines that if you don't do one, you can do the later ones

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
scenes available on day 6 are dependent on the choices you make during the forest party. IIRC, the hot spring scene is available only if Luca runs into Aline and has a scene with her that night by leaving by himself

both you need to be in professional clothing. photoshoot scene you get by Kora talking to Yaren, maid scene is by grabbing the strange clothes outside the storage building and then interacting with the mannequin in the office. Most scenes are part of lines that if you don't do one, you can do the later ones
There is clothes in the storage building? Well outside.. where though

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Man, you really have to start a new game every time, huh. Never seen that before. Kind of ridiculous.

I do quite like the game overall, but the dev is not being very thoughtful or competent in this specific regard.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
Jul 26, 2021

Day 6 - There is nothing at the Hotspring o.o
Played the game, 80% off the scenes I have seen in the previous update are gone missing,
idk if this is a bug or what... but almost all event points are not triggering
When will the guide be posted?
There is clothes in the storage building? Well outside.. where though
I have reuploaded my guide to fit the newest version. Pretty much the questions asked can be seen in this guide. So check out my previous message (quoted below) to download the pdf that shows the locations of all events in the game.

Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive

(Latest Update: Updated to v0.84, meaning all events are shown for day 6. I also made a few other minor changes to fit this version.)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive

(Latest Update: Updated to v0.84, meaning all events are shown for day 6. I also made a few other minor changes to fit this version.)
Really appreciate your effort.

It is a good game, it is just little bit bugged and in my opinion with unnecessary plot forks.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes