Jul 26, 2021
Thanks!

I realize those scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea so I'm PRETTY SURE I gave the player the choice for Luca to decline all of those if they unknowingly run into one. Unless I missed one.
There is at least one I recall. So the first time I started playing the game, I mostly wanted to do a Luca only cheating playthrough, then try full corruption, pure love, kora corruption only, and so on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main way to not to see events is to not walk on them if you're on a path, but you kind of need a bit of knowledge to know which events are for which character/s (except the more obvious ones) to skip only the particular ones you don't want to see.

Now only trying to point out specifically where Luca doesn't have a choice after unknowingly running into it. Your game honestly is easy enough to stop an event (close or reload game) if you realize you're stuck in something, and just don't watch that event, especially if you save before walking on an event circle like I do. But if you're trying to go only by choices and not skip any events, that's at least one I clearly remember being trapped in with no choice to get out.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
There is at least one I recall. So the first time I started playing the game, I mostly wanted to do a Luca only cheating playthrough, then try full corruption, pure love, kora corruption only, and so on.
The main way to not to see events is to not walk on them if you're on a path, but you kind of need a bit of knowledge to know which events are for which character/s (except the more obvious ones) to skip only the particular ones you don't want to see.

Now only trying to point out specifically where Luca doesn't have a choice after unknowingly running into it. Your game honestly is easy enough to stop an event (close or reload game) if you realize you're stuck in something, and just don't watch that event, especially if you save before walking on an event circle like I do. But if you're trying to go only by choices and not skip any events, that's at least one I clearly remember being trapped in with no choice to get out.
It would be nice if we could have the option to stop any further action with Aline. The futa stuff is not something I am interested in, but I have played through it, because like you said, you get locked into it with no option to say no.

Maybe there should be some alternate stuff for Luca to do so he can maintain his corruption points if you choose not to follow the Aline path. Like maybe doing something with Jayne and Quinn and Gina? That way whatever points Luca would get for the Aline path could be offset with points for another path.

I am not sure but I think some of the scenes for Kora only trigger if Luca has a set amount of corruption and some of Luca's
scenes only trigger if Kora has a set amount of corruption points.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Luca or Kora were doing things without the other knowing. Becoming maximum corruption while the other stays innocent until the last day and seeing what the other has been up to all week and weather they get mad and either join or divorce the other or try to salvage the marriage.

The Gina path would be good for this, Luca agrees to let Gina try to get Kora in bed so it would be a distraction so Luca could get with Jayne. Same with the maintenance guy (can't remember his name) uses the hotel manager to keep Luca distracted so he can have a go at Kora.

The Day 6 party seems like a let down as it would be nice to see either Kora or Luca to be with any of the known choices. What I mean is a default scene. Example: Kora chooses to stay at the party while Luca goes back to the room, when Kora and Gina remove their bikini tops in front of the guys and kiss an option to continue fooling around with Gina or not. If Kora says no to being with Gina the maybe the default should be Gina and Kora having sex with the guys present as the default. If Luca stays at the party then someone can distract him i.e. he helps a drunken guy back to his room he is so sick so he does not find out about Kora. So many things can happen.

I am beginning to see why the dev may be limiting the choices. It can get out of hand. But hey! maybe it will be a part 2 that goes for three more weeks to see what really happens. This game could really use more days to cover more of the NPC story lines.

Reactions: curuchett

onen

Jan 3, 2018
I really enjoy this game The only thing that I would probably suggest is the addition for a gallery but other than that it's amazing! <3

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the Janey and Gina events appear on Day 6 for Luca, I was trying for a non corruption run for Kora and full corruption on Luca. I can do the sex scene with Yaren, but that's it.

Please help, thank you

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
I just want another photoshoot with the MC watching his girl get a creampie but can't do anything because the manager has him literally/figuratively by the balls because of his past cheating.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm... I'll take a look but that shouldn't be the case. That pool scene shouldn't determine the availability of anything else. The forest party at the end of day 5 should be the only point where scenes will become unavailable (unless you do something like decline Yaren or Rocco's advances, in which case they won't keep trying.)

Jul 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to make the Janey and Gina events appear on Day 6 for Luca, I was trying for a non corruption run for Kora and full corruption on Luca. I can do the sex scene with Yaren, but that's it.

Please help, thank you
I believe you mean "Nina", not "Gina". But Janey as far as I know shows up regardless as long as you let her get corrupted earlier. Nina happens... thinking... I'm not sure. You'd need to do all her corruption events, meaning
. I'd think that is the main one, but one of your choices I do recall stops you. It might be if Luca goes home, he can't continue with Nina. But I'm not positive if it was that one, and still might want to confirm with Janey too. That's as far as I remember and can check my corruption saves too, the beginning day 6 ones should see which ones are available and not.

Oh! And don't forget for Nina, on day 6, you must
If you need help with that one check my event locations guide (redirrect is now on front page).

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm... I'll take a look but that shouldn't be the case. That pool scene shouldn't determine the availability of anything else. The forest party at the end of day 5 should be the only point where scenes will become unavailable (unless you do something like decline Yaren or Rocco's advances, in which case they won't keep trying.)
Well, on day 6, Aline is closed
I recall that. I more meant you get stuck if you want to watch events without any choice to reject her unless you declined her before that. Like
I believe also closes her path, but other choices will still continue. It's just after pool, there's no more choices, it just keeps progressing until day 5 I believe. Although, this was still on high Luca corruption if that mattered. That's because I was playing him as the cheater.

curuchett

May 18, 2022
hello.
I ask on day 1 when Kora is in the pool how does it change in the scene on day 6 if I choose between corruption or a hotel?

Jul 26, 2021

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Well, on day 6, Aline is closed
I recall that. I more meant you get stuck if you want to watch events without any choice to reject her unless you declined her before that. Like
I believe also closes her path, but other choices will still continue. It's just after pool, there's no more choices, it just keeps progressing until day 5 I believe. Although, this was still on high Luca corruption if that mattered. That's because I was playing him as the cheater.
You cheated on poor Kora? Blasphemous.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jul 26, 2021
hello.
I ask on day 1 when Kora is in the pool how does it change in the scene on day 6 if I choose between corruption or a hotel?
Not sure what you mean entirely. But day 1 by pool for Kora... that's the 3 guests event I think. Your response if that's what you're asking for "only" impacts corruption. You gain a corruption, lose a corruption, or leave it where it's at. All 3 responses improve hotel still unless I'm misremembering. If someone else wants to verify, they can, but I'm fairly confident that's what I saw. In old versions, I think it was slightly bugged where one was corruption, another was hotel improvement, but in later versions, I thought I remember that fixed.

curuchett

May 18, 2022
Not sure what you mean entirely. But day 1 by pool for Kora... that's the 3 guests event I think. Your response if that's what you're asking for "only" impacts corruption. You gain a corruption, lose a corruption, or leave it where it's at. All 3 responses improve hotel still unless I'm misremembering. If someone else wants to verify, they can, but I'm fairly confident that's what I saw. In old versions, I think it was slightly bugged where one was corruption, another was hotel improvement, but in later versions, I thought I remember that fixed.
thank you. but something changes at the end of the day 6 the option that one decides

Jul 26, 2021
You cheated on poor Kora? Blasphemous.
Lol! I don't know if you can tell, but I freaking love this game! It's so damn good!!! From the very first version became one of my favorites I found. maiie did an amazing job with this one in my opinion and sad it'll end soon. Yes, I may have a few preferences, and game has content that I personally didn't want to see, but it's "optional" and not forced, and not like I'm putting in tough work of making it anyway. The game has what I do enjoy seeing including ton of options and exploring and very pleasantly surprised while keeping it all simple. It's great! Sorry, had to emphasize that, before responding.

I say that because I've replayed this game in a lot of ways to explore a lot of the content in different ways. And yes, if you're more of a Kora corruption fan, probably won't like hearing that's probably my least favorite route. But it's not that I hate Kora, I'm most interested in certain outcomes, I'll explain if anyone's interested in this path.

My actual favorite play I've found so far is actually both partially corrupted, Luca high, Kora low. I'm not into futa, gay, or lesbian, simply not my preference, so with Luca, I close Aline and the later gay events as early as possible. From the first version, I just really liked the Yaren matchup with him (for more reasons I'll get into with Kora too). So I enjoy watching all the corruption events with her. I follow Nina and Janey to keep my corruption up though because I want to imagine him being heavily corrupted by the end. Now I did really enjoy
, that was actually shifting me towards liking Nina events too... until v0.84 when his attitude changes towards her. I personally didn't like the change from the end of v0.71 to v0.84 on day 5 and day 6 with how he acts that whole day with her, but that's just my own preference. I still think, overall, it's great and loved the Yaren content on day 6.

And kind of like I said, I like Kora on low corruption. At minimum 10, still experimenting exactly where I want it. I simply don't care for Rocco, guests, and Nina only to advance Luca, and like I said before, not interested in Aline. And Janey kind of doesn't matter much to me regarding Kora or Luca, but I am very curious in her endings. But with Kora, I still like most events open, enough corruption to see certain parts like nude outfit, masturbation scene, etc., but don't want her going as far as cheating or truly feeling corrupted. Hotel improvement is a must.

Honestly, that ending is one of the parts I look forward to most: Yaren vs. Kora. It's like a battle of Kora vs. Yaren, I want to see a struggle and see the end result. I don't want Kora to win without struggle, I don't want to see Yaren win without struggle. So Kora needs clear enough mind at end to not outright fall for Yaren's mischief, but enough to be hurt (hence Yaren x Luca, and Luca overall mostly corrupted). There's so much I can imagine can happen, I really look forward to that ending the most however it goes!

Hence, Kora low corruption, Luca high corruption makes most sense to me and what I enjoy following the most. I'm really looking forward to day 7 endings especially to see this! Lol!

Jul 26, 2021
thank you. but something changes at the end of the day 6 the option that one decides
To the best of my knowledge, I hadn't realized that one changed much other than continuing a more corrupted path, non-corrupted path, or keeping it where it is. Day 6 with those 3 guests I thought had more to do with how corrupted you were, but I didn't explore that one much. So other than how corrupted Kora is, I didn't notice much other difference. Although your choice back then I can believe locked you into what path you can take with those 3 (not sure, just guessing). At most I "think" (a bit unsure),

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Hey, found a little...well, maybe oversight? Entering the women's locker/shower with Kora causes her to appear near the far exit to the room instead of right inside the entryway like she should.

Only happens with her, and only in that single room.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, found a little...well, maybe oversight? Entering the women's locker/shower with Kora causes her to appear near the far exit to the room instead of right inside the entryway like she should.

Only happens with her, and only in that single room.
This will be fixed on the next update, thanks for pointing it out

The next update (and the final one, barring additional bug fixes) will be around Valentine's Day

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes