yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSirensSong-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Siren's Song [v1.00] [maiie] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [214 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a Rocco ending? If so, how to get it?

EDIT: I did get ending 2, but I feel like it's incomplete (prob need full corruption); still I was thinking of smth a little more specific

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2020
Well, I'm at a loss. Had the wife stay during the day 5 party, Luca went out to meet Aline. Day 6, still can't interact with the supposed Aline event at the bitch when you're nude as Kora :\. I've done every corruption event I've found, maybe not enough? Though the one thing I noticed, Yaren might be glitched, haven't been able to go past like the 3rd office event, she just keeps saying something about things progressing nicely no matter what I wear.

shucke1319

Dec 23, 2021
Well, I'm at a loss. Had the wife stay during the day 5 party, Luca went out to meet Aline. Day 6, still can't interact with the supposed Aline event at the bitch when you're nude as Kora :\. I've done every corruption event I've found, maybe not enough? Though the one thing I noticed, Yaren might be glitched, haven't been able to go past like the 3rd office event, she just keeps saying something about things progressing nicely no matter what I wear.
you need the bikini for aline if i remember correctly

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive

(Latest Update: Still on update to v0.84, meaning all events are shown for day 6. But I simply added a new place to download that seemed interesting in case google ever gives issues that still was fast.)
Will you be updating your Event Guide?? It is super helpful and very much appreciated. P.S. The cat in your avatar looks exactly like my long-gone cat, Missy. God, how I miss her.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'd like to give a more specific date, but I don't want to guess way off and have it be later than I expect. I would think by the end of the month.

For people wondering if the game can go on longer or if Kora will stay working at the hotel, etc.... no, it's not in the plans. After my last game fizzled out due to a sprawling scope and going on too long, I decided to keep my games much smaller in scope. Something short and sweet... something you might be able to breeze through in one sitting but would have a reason to return to, to see other stuff. It's definitely made this game much more fun to make and I think as a result it has turned out better. So... there will be endings and possibly some epilogues, but day 6 will be the last full 'day' and day 7 will be the endings. After that, I'll move onto something else.
Maiie, it is sad that this game will end. I hope some of these characters will transfer to your next game, Kora especially. Can you give a clue as to what direction you might be going? I would love to see Kora in a Midevel setting working as a barmaid, having to wear a super slutty outfit and dealing with groping, molester-type customers. She should be married to Luca and has to cheat on him for his own sake. He owes money to a gangster and she is his only way out of debt and to save his life. She'll do anything to make money and lots of it, sacrificing her pride and body in the process. She brings "clients" to her room in the tavern to fuck in her bed with her husband sound asleep next to her as she conducts business. She even works the gloryhole in the restroom in the tavern. She even works without wearing panties or a bra in order to entice her customers.
Food for thought, mate. Bottom line, do not end my Kora with this game, pretty please.
I'll probably be playing this game over again, waiting for your new game. Is it possible to hide the textbox??
And bring Janey back too. I love her tiny tits as much as I love Kora's super fine tits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onen and curuchett
Jul 26, 2021
Will you be updating your Event Guide?? It is super helpful and very much appreciated. P.S. The cat in your avatar looks exactly like my long-gone cat, Missy. God, how I miss her.
Yes, I'll be taking a look over it now that I see the final version is released and see if anything major needs to be done. If not, it'll mostly be minor changes. That guide is afterall only for events, which unless I misunderstood, stopped on day 6 (I have not played latest version yet, so I'll see.). But yes, I'll update it, even if only a little needs to be done when I can.

Oh, and my photo is honestly just a copyright free photo I found online, sorry if disappointed that it's not my own, lol! Think it was this if I recall correctly: . And I do hope your cat, despite lost, still has a good life still. Either way, sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I wish there was a way to see the conditions for each of the endings. I don't want to play the whole game again when I don't even know if I'm getting a different ending than before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone have any full corruption saves for the start of day 5 or so that they can share?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
At the party in their room on the last night, it would have been awesome to watch Aline fucking Luca in the ass, hard, with everybody watching and Kora loving her new husband.
Quinn gets so excited that he offers and gets ass fucked by Rocco. Kora 69's with Nina and Janey does the same with Yaren. Now, that's a farewell party.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Is there an ending if you do a pure one for the wife and a pure cheating corruption on the husband?

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes