QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
No. It's NTR when one of the 2 partners losese his/her love for the older partner. Basically when someone gets "stolen". If there's just cheating tag it must mean that it's just sex and no love involved.
That's not what NTR is though unless you're just saying that's how the tag is used here. I'm pretty sure NTR is still NTR even if your partner gets raped in front of you because it's just about them getting "stolen". As far as I'm aware if you cheat with someone else or someone cheats with you (i.e. protagonist sleeps with someone who has a partner) it's tagged as cheating but if the protagonist has their partner stolen it's tagged as NTR even if your partner is raped because that's what the definition is.

Dec 21, 2022
That's not what NTR is though unless you're just saying that's how the tag is used here. I'm pretty sure NTR is still NTR even if your partner gets raped in front of you because it's just about them getting "stolen". As far as I'm aware if you cheat with someone else or someone cheats with you (i.e. protagonist sleeps with someone who has a partner) it's tagged as cheating but if the protagonist has their partner stolen it's tagged as NTR even if your partner is raped because that's what the definition is.
Had no idea that the admins here don't know the difference between getting raped and stolen in terms of love interest. Thanks for the infos. Ill be more wary here when I read "NTR" tag.

• Sad
Reactions: Kotobiki

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I know you just finished the game ( I download it now ) but can I ask: Do you plan to do more ? :) (I mean another story game)
By the way I love your game :)
Thanks! Still thinking about what I want to do next. I was toying around with the battle stuff in RPG Maker but ended up hating it. My last game fizzled out after it got away from me so I might dig around that for scraps and see if there's any ideas to salvage.

What are the endings? How do I get X ending?
Here's a little more info on the endings... spoilers, obviously:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maiie, it is sad that this game will end. I hope some of these characters will transfer to your next game, Kora especially. Can you give a clue as to what direction you might be going?
The biggest barrier for me is the limitations of Koikatsu (the software used to make the images). If I can use the software to do interesting things, I may revisit these characters. But I don't want to rehash the same sex animations Koikatsu has over and over or I think it will get stale quickly.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Thanks! Still thinking about what I want to do next. I was toying around with the battle stuff in RPG Maker but ended up hating it. My last game fizzled out after it got away from me so I might dig around that for scraps and see if there's any ideas to salvage.

The biggest barrier for me is the limitations of Koikatsu (the software used to make the images). If I can use the software to do interesting things, I may revisit these characters. But I don't want to rehash the same sex animations Koikatsu has over and over or I think it will get stale quickly.
So no ending with Aline and Kora?

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I am not a big fan of rpgm combat either, but I think it can be ok as long as the enemies don't have too much health or if they don't attack 3 times before the player can even miss once.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Had no idea that the admins here don't know the difference between getting raped and stolen in terms of love interest. Thanks for the infos. Ill be more wary here when I read "NTR" tag.
That's how the tags are defined for this site afaik but also I'm pretty sure rape is still NTR by definition too though. I haven't seen any definition that implies that they actually need to fall in love with someone else it's just that they're "stolen" which can be physically and/or emotionally. I know blackmail is pretty controversial for NTR fans but it's still under the category of them getting physically stolen so it's still NTR and the same applies to using aphrodisiacs. To my knowledge NTR = Sex with someone else without the partners consent and NTS = Sex with someone else with the partner's consent. Feel free to correct me if you're more familiar with the Japanese definitions or something though I'm no expert lol this is just what I've heard and come to understand.

One last thing you can exclude the rape tag and include the NTR tag to avoid games that have both NTR AND rape which will make it easier to find what you're looking for. On the latest updates page on the right hand side there's "include" and "exclude" although afaik you can only filter up to 10 tags.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
and would like a word with you. Rape to corruption pipeline is NTR and heroine raped in front of the victim is NTR because in both cases it's compromising the original relationship.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Sad about no Kora and Aline ending. Still, good job on this Maiie.
Aline takes both the husband and wife in ending 3?

Also, I think this one needs a Netorare tag, swinging/cheating is not necessarily Netorare, I had arguments about that before. However, In this one, both MCs are confused about their feelings, and ending 2 "supposedly happy ending" Kora cheats on Luca again.

Reactions: g0i5y
Jul 6, 2021
Aline takes both the husband and wife in ending 3?

Also, I think this one needs a Netorare tag, swinging/cheating is not necessarily Netorare, I had arguments about that before. However, In this one, both MCs are confused about their feelings, and ending 2 "supposedly happy ending" Kora cheats on Luca again.
Really? I don't care about Luca, but with this info, I'll go check it out again, thanks!

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I can't seem to proc ending 6, left with femc and stayed with malemc at day 5, done all Rocco scenes, ignored nina scene at day 6. But I still see ending 5 over 6.

Actually, never mind I thought ending 6 would have Rocco, but instead, there is a threesome. Rocco's ending is more Ending 2.

I think dev made a great game, hopefully he moves into at least Honey Select 2 for a sequel or an entirely new game, I'm not a big fan of Koikatsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett
Jul 26, 2021
I don't have the most amount of time right now, but I did play through the game at least once. As I thought from what the maiie said before, there are no new events I saw. So my guide is pretty much complete, I may just rewrite some of the explanations. I think last time I updated, I made some explanations a bit too long and will update the version and link to the latest. I also may see if I can compress those photos to reduce the size of the guide. Otherwise, it's complete, but again, will make a few minor changes soon. But I do want to say, in case some were hoping I do this...

I'm sorry to say, but the goal of my guide was just to help everyone find all the "events", see where they are yourselves, not really spoil anything except what's needed for event. So I don't plan on looking over maiie's code to find exactly how to do each ending if that's what you were hoping for, especially since maiie did say they were making a guide after this and I don't want my guide to conflict with their plans. My guide was meant to be helpful to both people and maiie, helping them navigate their fantastic game, not interfere with plans. Besides, making a guide looking over the code could take me a "long" time depending on how it was written as I'm a bit too busy with school and work right now. Sorry if this disappoints.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017

i Really wished there was more content for Luca and Yaren, she is by far my most favorite character. There's just something about her being that mean that makes it so damn hot.

Can i ask, is there any variations to the ending with Yaren, or is it only that one thing

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes