curuchett

May 18, 2022
Esto se solucionará en la próxima actualización, gracias por señalarlo.

La próxima actualización (y la última, salvo correcciones de errores adicionales) será alrededor del Día de San Valentín.
[/nos regalas una segunda parte jaja

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
Hoping there's more bi stuff in the final update (or more updates if you choose to continue!). Not enough games where a straight guy makes this kind of transformation.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I love the game I'm impatiently waiting for the next update, maiie by the way when will the next update be released?
I was thinking like now-ish

Windows - Mega
Mac - Mega

Here are the new links. Like I said, the game is basically complete now, pending any bug fixes... I'm sure people will like some endings, dislike others but, hey, that's how it goes. A little advice on the endings if anyone wants it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Windows - Mega
Mac - Mega

Here are the new links. Like I said, the game is basically complete now, pending any bug fixes... I'm sure people will like some endings, dislike others but, hey, that's how it goes. A little advice on the endings if anyone wants it...

Guessing old saves are still no bueno?

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020

Windows - Mega
Mac - Mega

thank you for the game i really love it i hope to see more of your work

Reactions: curuchett

Onbunga

May 14, 2020

Windows - Mega
Mac - Mega

How to see Aline fucking Nina after the truth and dare?

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I know you just finished the game ( I download it now ) but can I ask: Do you plan to do more ? :) (I mean another story game)
By the way I love your game :)

Reactions: curuchett

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i'll be waiting for a end of day 5 save... loved the game but repeating it every update tired me out a bit

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes