CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Where is the restaurant? and where is the back alley? The statue says there are events there, but, I can't find either.
I forgot, can we hide the textbox?

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Where is the restaurant? and where is the back alley? The statue says there are events there, but, I can't find either.
The only "restaurant" is actually the bar in front the pool in the top of the map.

That place is where the girl serve the customers.

I do not remember any other restaurant.

Jul 26, 2021
If I'm understanding correctly, you can hide text by highlighting what you want and use three horizontal dots, click "spoiler". Or by typing [/Spoiler] at the end of the text, and without the '/' at the beginning.

I'm not completely certain the locations you speak of but I suspect it's day 6, the event in the woods, just go up from the goddess statue and you'll go there. And the other place is likely the bar. That's the building on near the top left corner of the pool next to the ice cream girl.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Man, you really have to start a new game every time, huh. Never seen that before. Kind of ridiculous.

I do quite like the game overall, but the dev is not being very thoughtful or competent in this specific regard.
It comes from retroactively adding in triggers/variables. I don't have everything mapped out very specifically, just a general idea of what events will take place from day to day... and there's plenty of events I had planned that I couldn't work out or I just felt weren't very good so I replaced them with different scenes, so things change and I have to go back and redo the path that leads to that event. When I started making the game, I figured it would be short enough that doing a new save each time wouldn't be a big deal, but I underestimated how long a play through might take (believe me, I feel it myself when I play-test and run through various branches multiple times).

At this point, if you get to Day 5, do all the events and save before going into the forest event, that SHOULD carry you through the next update as well. Day 6 will have some different triggers but everything before the forest event should be able to carry over when the next update rolls around.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I think I got this figured out. To see all scenes you have to go through all locations wearing whatever clothes are available to you. In other words, go through all locations in your regular, clothes, then again with your swimwear and if available, nude. It is the only way to see all the scenes. It can get distracting, but, I just start from my room, do a pattern ending at the masseuse's room and then in the restroom, change clothes again, and just work the pattern backward ending at my room and change again or change into my spouse and do it again.
I didn't mean to hide the text, I meant to hide the textbox. Usually, that is done by touching a key, or one of the mouse buttons.
I've been running through this quickly and I'm sure that I missed some things, but, I just want to see how much is out there, and holy Joseph, there is a lot of stuff. Loving this game so much. I will play it again and take my time, to enjoy the full ambiance of this game. Excellent job, dev.

curuchett

May 18, 2022
Haz la guía de la estatua. El día 6 me encuentro con los 3 chicos en la Pisina y no pasa nada.
Voy al baño de hombres con el personaje masculino y no pasa nada.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Ok, so I need to know. Does Luca ever get Jayne?(before day 6). Is the back patio of Kora's room ever get used again? It should be it seems like an unfinished side quest.
I would like to see something with Luca and Kora and Jayne (threesome) and or Kora, Luca and Gina?(the green haired girl) and or Kora, Gina and Jayne. Those threesomes would be really good here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Day 5 have:
Kora walk nude to 3 dudes and they put her hand on they sticks.
Kora walk nude and some dudes on beach and swim area puts hands on her.
how do you get these scenes? is Kora supposed to have a nude option when changing or something?

EDIT: OK, i found The Pitiful One 's event guide now. Apparently you unlock Kora's nude option in an event during day 5 with Janey? But In my save Janey and Gong are on the beach where they should be, and Kora's in her bikini, and there is still no event circle to trigger. Kora's corruption is as high as i could make it (no issues triggering the other corruption route scenes), and i even save edited to 99, but no change.

At this point, i'm guessing there are some other prerequisites on Luca's side (which i've completely ignored)?

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
how do you get these scenes? is Kora supposed to have a nude option when changing or something?

EDIT: OK, i found The Pitiful One 's event guide now. Apparently you unlock Kora's nude option in an event during day 5 with Janey? But In my save Janey and Gong are on the beach where they should be, and Kora's in her bikini, and there is still no event circle to trigger. Kora's corruption is as high as i could make it (no issues triggering the other corruption route scenes), and i even save edited to 99, but no change.

At this point, i'm guessing there are some other prerequisites on Luca's side (which i've completely ignored)?
There are Easter eggs in this game. Some of the scenes you see talked about here are those. Some of them have been talked about in earlier posts, you can start looking for them and how to find the eggs by reading the previous posts.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes