Hitotih

May 10, 2020
When I launch the game I get this error

Error.jpg

Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

An idea on what to do ?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
When I launch the game I get this error

View attachment 3171976

Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

An idea on what to do ?
Close the pop up or just ignore it. Almost every RPGM game I've ever downloaded from here gives that pop up, only a handful of extremely old ones don't.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I ended day 4 with Kora only at 24 corruption. Luca and 27/31 (I was able to do the bar scene w/Yaren twice, which has been identified as a bug). So, I got to Luca's max corruption.

As for Kora, I went all over the map wearing both outfits for Kora, so I suspect you have to do some of the events, on one or more of the days in a particular order to get max corruption . . . which is pretty annoying. So, the question, is what is the order and what should your max corruption be at the end of each day.

Note to dev. Never require ppl to do things in a particular order w/o some kind of guidance. It's frustrating to have to replay events to get the right order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
not sure about orders the only order issue i had was needing to do kora x aline before kora x maintance guy. and getting luca as high as i could before he showered with aline.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I do not understand what is the content for day 5 (this release)?

1 scene for Luca(homo)
1 forest party (homo-lesbian)

Did I miss anything else?
Do I need to "eat" different breakfast from exotic mushroom?!

Really no guide..

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
I do not understand what is the content for day 5 (this release)?
Day 5 have:
Kora get laid with blonde dude (need be visited be him day before after bathtub scene)
Kora photo session when futa girl fuck her
Kora walk nude to 3 dudes and they put her hand on they sticks.
Kora walk nude and some dudes on beach and swim area puts hands on her.

At evening Kora get railed be blonde dude if she leave.
Or Green girl bring her to orgams if she stay.

Luca have:
Fuck Green girl in pool (need to be naked)
Brojob futa on shower (need to be naked)
Fuck blue girl (sry forgot where it its)
Some bro stick caring in massage

At evening Luca increase his sucking skill on futa if he leave.
Or Fuck blue girl he stay.

+maybe i forgot some scenes.

Do I need to "eat" different breakfast from exotic mushroom?!
Nah mushroom give 5 corruption and majority of gameplay is around corruption stat.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Day 5 have:
Kora get laid with blonde dude (need be visited be him day before after bathtub scene)
Kora photo session when futa girl fuck her
Kora walk nude to 3 dudes and they put her hand on they sticks.
Kora walk nude and some dudes on beach and swim area puts hands on her.

At evening Kora get railed be blonde dude if she leave.
Or Green girl bring her to orgams if she stay.

Luca have:
Fuck Green girl in pool (need to be naked)
Brojob futa on shower (need to be naked)
Fuck blue girl (sry forgot where it its)
Some bro stick caring in massage

At evening Luca increase his sucking skill on futa if he leave.
Or Fuck blue girl he stay.

+maybe i forgot some scenes.

Nah mushroom give 5 corruption and majority of gameplay is around corruption stat.
Lol I have none of those scenes..

you must have taken the right fork somewhere.

Thanks for sharing anyway.. at least I know there are different paths

I wonder if you can share your saves at least from next episode I will have full corruption.

But I found silly the gameplay and how is to lose so many scenes.. it defeats the purpose..

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Just like Sonar2020 stated, I too could only get Kora at 25, Luca at 27, and HI at 11 at the end of day 4. I restarted twice, I could not manage to get Kora 3 more points you stated she could achieve (kept ending at 25 that day both playthroughs). Is there something hidden that needs to be found? Several times it did look like some choices would give both Luca and Kora corruption, but often was just Luca. So it also makes me wonder if some points may not be getting through? ‍♀ Just curious.
A lot of things to address, but as far as the point totals through day 4, it looks like I may have miscounted. Here's what it should be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as Kora's scene with Nina in the forest:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
11 on Day 3 (5 if you eat the mushrooms, 1 from the photo shoot, 1 from the maid scene, 2 for the painted bikini scene, 1 at the pool, 1 in the massage parlor)
8 on Day 4 (3 from the forest scene, 2 working at the bar, 2 from sun bathing, 1 from catching Nina in the massage parlor)
That was really helpful thanks. I did miss some scenes, and was able to track some of them down. Missing the painting scene causes you to miss the forest scene on day 4 too. So, I was actually missing 4 corruption pts (yes, I know it was 5, but I'll explain below).

Couple of issues.

1) In my original playthrough, on day 3, I missed the painting scene, but I was never able to find the Maid scene, even when looking all over the map in both outfits.

2) On my original playthrough for day 4, I did get +2 corruption for working at the bar. When the guy pokes you in the boob, and you "brush it off" you get +1 corruption, and then another +1 corruption after the guy smacks your ass and you "laugh it off." In the second playthrough I did not get corruption for brushing off the 1st guy that pokes Kora in the boob. So, even though I gained two points for the painting scene, I was denied 1 point by only getting +1 corruption for working at the bar. Reloading and doing the scenes in a different order didn't help.

So, I think this is a bug, but it is odd that it worked ok in the 1st playthrough, when I missed the painting scene, but it didn't work ok when I did the painting scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Messy gameplay I would say.

I understand there is no quest log but maybe before terminating a turn the developer could give an heads up message about the missing scenes.

At least you search for it and you don't just roam like a moron around the map with different clothes

Reactions: samros75

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
This is evolving nicely, I personally would add a special "walkthrough feature" that like, lists all the scenes you can get on a given day (and if you want the full spoilers mode it even tells you where and when to go and find them) just to make sure no one misses anything.

I'd like that the story is open to a few possibilities for the final (?) day, that maybe could even have the game evolve into a sequel: a few "your hotel improvement wasn't good enough" endings wherein the protag duo is expelled from the hotel but depending on routes etc they can split up (you can have the gay/bi awakening event for Luca as one of his endings for instance) or stay together (and still cheat on each other if their corruption is high enough). I'd have some form of romantic endings for slightly corrupted routes, like Kora ending up with Rocco romantically and not just physically, and same for Luca and Yaren, even if that seems unlikely.

If the hotel improvement value is high enough I think there could be and ending where Kora is promoted fully to be Yaren's boss, diminishing her role further, and in a bit of twist of fate they decide to remain on the island and the game can evolve in dom/sub routes where Kora can become more domineering towards Yaren and Luca (like making him watch her with Rocco) or be forced into awkward situations by Yaren for the sub route. Same for Luca wherein he can be more assertive or more subservient in his relationship. And of course a "romantic ending" for both of them too with the the couple running the hotel like some sort of never-ending sex island. I dunno, lots of possibilities here :p

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes