3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Finger Sex that almost counts . . . . . Don't it :)
I'm trying to figure out what more surprise sex scenes you can do at the location. You did Jacuzzi, bed, pool, shower, and patio deck. I'm probably missing some. I just know if you make them nudist is easier to do it. I'm just waiting for his wife to to catch him so I can laugh. Maybe the truck one of the female leads looking for something and he comes right behind them lol.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm trying to figure out what more surprise sex scenes you can do at the location. You did Jacuzzi, bed, pool, shower, and patio deck. I'm probably missing some. I just know if you make them nudist is easier to do it. I'm just waiting for his wife to to catch him so I can laugh. Maybe the truck one of the female leads looking for something and he comes right behind them lol.
Almost a mind reader!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Sister in Law [v0.04.05b] [Tripod] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,66 GB / 904 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,62 GB / 869 MB - SisterinLaw-.04.05b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sister in Law v0.04.05c

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Dang6 and cebs

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:ROFLMAO: damn Tripod70 ... love the way the story is working and moving along ... and the way things are moving along within the story ... interesting how Becky is ok with her man ... ohhh shit thats me :ROFLMAO: ... doing things with other girls now ... cool (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Well nice funny game but the pool thing is getting old and the skinny dipping talk too. Is it really such a big thing to get naked that we should talk and worry about it that much!!
Here where i live, when i got to a public pool most of the girls ar topless and when we go bath in the lake nearby a lot of people are buttnaked.
I never saw anybody starting to worry about this or even dicuss that subject so much!
Where the hell are topless public pools the norm?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe the bush has gone :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
HOW COULD YOU tripod70 YOUR THE DEVIL :devilish::devilish::devilish:
#Bringthebushback!! let's start this hashtag trend guys and get the bush back!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04.05b
Size 906 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey all, I updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Fear not this update is underway, and coming along some what well-ish. A little slow, but moving forward. The progression is slow partly due to DAZ acting up with some of the settings/assets that are used, but getting through it. It is of course frustrating, but useable. I am not sure how much longer it will take to do the rendering, and then scripting for this update though. I would say that I am at about 75% through it. :) .

I am recovering from the month long bout with Pneumonia. Which by the way isn't a fun thing at my age. :) I discovered that it will knock you down, and then sit on you. I have setup some what of a work schedule, and trying to stay with it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look! No hands! Your power of will and understanding tipped my scale into overdrive!
You are in for some marvelous times!

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes