3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh we are back at our dear pool game!!
Now the girls are buttnaked half the time, there is a progress !! And we are watching movies topless that's wonderfull.:)
Everybody is buttnaked in the hottub, bubbles are bubbling, hands are doing their job, the girlfriend gets a little bit iritated, well life goes on as usual in pool land paradise!:D
Fortunately, or unfortunately however the case may be for some. The story is based on known actual events that in real life occurred in, or around the pool activities, and hot tub at night . It is a little hard to turn a story that took place over a long period of time into an outright Fuck fest. The real MC and I are in constant contact again. ( He as well as myself went through a sick period along with the rest of the world. :) )

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Fortunately, or unfortunately however the case may be for some. The story is based on known actual events that in real life occurred in, or around the pool activities, and hot tub at night . It is a little hard to turn a story that took place over a long period of time into an outright Fuck fest. The real MC and I are in constant contact again. ( He as well as myself went through a sick period along with the rest of the world. :) )
It is the subtle shit that makes it real. As soon as you started adding the "honey do" stuff, I felt that man. Living in Texas myself and having a pool that I spend more time cleaning and managing than using. That's the less obvious stuff most just leave out because they are too worried about "boring" parts.

Keep telling your story. I trust you to at some point introduce the girls to the 8 foot bed that never has to be made.

• Haha
Reactions: tripod70

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey!
First of all I want to say that I really like playing this game, but in my opinion there is one thing missing, a gallery.
For this reason I wrote my first gallery mod.

Greetings Fulgrim

Mega
View attachment 1899250
(y) I was thinking of doing a gallery, but didn't know how :( Still learning stuff.... Thanks I'll take a peek-see :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04.05c
Size 967 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Dec 7, 2020
The game has some pretty renders and some animation. I started off reading all of the story, but did not get invested nor sufficiently entertained by the dialogue and characters to keep up with it. I don't have a problem with the story lacking substance (it is hard to have deep thoughts and masturbate at the same time anyway), but to me, the characters were not particularly entertaining. I think a lot of the dynamic and humor is lost in the medium: no voice acting, and limits on facial expressions.

I personally think the MC is the most aesthetically pleasing of the characters, but all of the characters have some trouble when it comes to facial expressions. Deb's hair and face don't match to me, and Becky's face just looks off. The MC's face and hair look fantastic though.

Thanks for sharing the game, I wish everyone a good week!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That will keep your whistle wet for a minute. Good timing with the temps going up too.
Yea It looks like we're in for another year of a 100 plus days of a 100 plus temps again, and that's at 10:30/11:00PM :(

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Yeah but, this is Texas. The upside is high temps = less clothes on all the pretty girls. Think of it as inspiration for more Brenda scenes. :cool:

Reactions: Stringy Bob

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah but, this is Texas. The upside is high temps = less clothes on all the pretty girls. Think of it as inspiration for more Brenda scenes. :cool:
Not to mention Wally World with all of the hard bodies coming in from the lake........

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes