3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Almost every town has one now days :) Look for the big yellow astric * ( Think about it for a second. It will come to ya. :) ) Or you could pretend that you're one of the Griswalds on vacation :ROFLMAO:
I know a person who works at one. Her stories of horror and torment are more than enough. Dressed like Brenda and looks like Bill's truck.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Sorry that it has been so long, but ya know how older people are sometimes :) We tend to forget. :) The scenes are coming along sort of well. The story is progressing slowly as normal, but with advancements. Things are moving along. I hope to get the update finished in the next week or so. That is if things go mostly well. This update will be mostly fun things going on. The only thing left to do is to get started, and finish. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sorry that it has been so long, but ya know how older people are sometimes :) We tend to forget. :) The scenes are coming along sort of well. The story is progressing slowly as normal, but with advancements. Things are moving along. I hope to get the update finished in the next week or so. That is if things go mostly well. This update will be mostly fun things going on. The only thing left to do is to get started, and finish. :)
i'm really old and forget alot most of the time ... i think ..... uh hmmm what was we talking about again :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Update 04.06 is reported to the Mods. Just waiting for it to update in the system... Seems to be really slow for some reason.. :)
Well it is dependent on the uploader being here and not busy :p Thanks for the update <3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
…This story is mostly facts-based and takes place over a period of about 10 to 15 years or so.
Hmm... Based on true events. The wife must have poor eye sight, or the husband and the sisters were good at hiding their close relationship from her.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
tripod70 There is an error right in the beginning. Any fix for this?

TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i've gotten no errors ... all i could see was a mixup of who's talking ... like when beck's talking to MC and it shows Brenda's name :ROFLMAO:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

It seems that you may have Renpy loaded or installed on your system, and that version is 8.01. I use ver 7.44, and from what I have read they are not compatible. You can run independent or find Ver 7.44 to run in. May try deleting the Presistent file, but don't know if that will work in this case. The only think I know about Mac is that it is easy to spell. ,,,,, :)

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
It seems that you may have Renpy loaded or installed on your system, and that version is 8.01. I use ver 7.44, and from what I have read they are not compatible. You can run independent or find Ver 7.44 to run in. May try deleting the Presistent file, but don't know if that will work in this case. The only think I know about Mac is that it is easy to spell. ,,,,, :)
Strange that they have created a new version without retro-compatibility. I am downloading the older version now.
I have converted a compressed version to mac. Unfortunately some of our friends compressors (and pointing the finger to one in particular who became very active lately) don't bother to compress for anything else than windows machines. "Done" for windows and a 2nd class "DIY" for mac. Of course that I am grateful because something is better than nothing, but this something has some conditional after taste, with 1st and 2nd class regard, which is kind of lame and sad.

Btw, it's Macintosh but the C becomes a hard one - K. :)

Last edited:

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Really enjoying the game, it feels like every other game has some great evil oder conspiracy looming over the MC all the time. But here we just have some silly fun. So thanks for all your hard work, buuuut i have to skip this update since my heart doesnt handle cliffhangers too well :p

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Strange that they have created a new version without retro-compatibility. I am downloading the older version now.
I have converted a compressed version to mac. Unfortunately some of our friends compressors (and pointing the finger to one in particular who became very active lately) don't bother to compress for anything else than windows machines. "Done" for windows and a 2nd class "DIY" for mac. Of course that I am grateful because something is better than nothing, but this something has some conditional after taste, with 1st and 2nd class regard, which is kind of lame and sad.

Btw, it's Macintosh but the C becomes a hard one - K. :)
Still isn't as easy to spell as P C , Only two letters, and even I can't fuck that up. :) There is a Mac ver in OP of course, but not compressed. I looked at a version of SIL Compressed a long time back, and the pics were hard to see. I already compress them as much as possible, and convert them down as it is... A normal 4 to 7 meg file is denoised, and compressed then second denoise for conversion winding up at 700 t0 900 K in size About 87-88% compression to final image. That's a loooooooooot!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Loved Brenda's Furry Himalayan Kitty. At least before she talked the MC into shaving it anyway. And here I thougth I was in for a rare treat instead of yet another addition to the sea of shaved models. Really wish adding hairy vs bald options Haley's-Story style via dialog was more common.
Amen brother.

What's the name of the movie in the latest update?
I came here to ask the same thing.

First movie (tits) is Olga Frycz in "All That I Love" (2009)
Second movie (sex in van) is Aleksandra Hamkalo in "Big Love" (2012)

Hope that helps.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Really enjoying the game, it feels like every other game has some great evil oder conspiracy looming over the MC all the time. But here we just have some silly fun. So thanks for all your hard work, buuuut i have to skip this update since my heart doesnt handle cliffhangers too well :p
dude you have one hell of a great game in this one (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes