3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
During the in-between time while finishing up V 04.07 ( Which will be released shortly after Patreons )

It didn't take long to discover that a 5 to 7 minute video tutorial is worthless to try and learn even some basics. :) youtube university has good good stuff on it, but confusing... Then I found out just how much a Pain in the ASS Dforce really is, not to mention picky, picky. I am getting some decent results on a rare occasion. :) I reused an old scene to play with, and this is what I am getting after hours of Dicking with it! :) May I might remember some of it provided I first learn to remember who I am every morning. I feel like a Goose. I wake up in a new world every morning. :)

View attachment 2012525

View attachment 2012524

View attachment 2012522

The last one took 3 hours to get even remotely close......!!!
damn 3 hours ..... your one picky mf'r ... jk jk your pretty awesome dude (y)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Sister In Law 04.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The update has been reported, but don't know when it will hit the OP.
Meanwhile here is a link to it
Thanks for the updated as always :love: Next update when? :ROFLMAO: Btw, do you already know or want to spoiler when all 3 girls will be together at MC's home?

PS: If you want me to mirror the hoster for next update, as soon as you share it so you can update the OP yourself. Just let me know or @ me here.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for the updated as always :love: Next update when? :ROFLMAO: Btw, do you already know or want to spoiler when all 3 girls will be together at MC's home?

PS: If you want me to mirror the hoster for next update, as soon as you share it so you can update the OP yourself. Just let me know or @ me here.
At the moment I am in a learning mode :( (See above post about trying to learn Dforce shit... ) As for an estimate on next update. I will try to work on the game during this period ( which won't be to long I am sure :) )

When or IF all three you mean Deb, Brenda and Sandy. More than likely Not... In RL they weren't all there at the same time. Sandy did come 3 three different times (Once alone) Two of those times were incorporated in last update... However I may think about a combined visit, but will have to make something totally up. So far the story has stuck to the actual events. Not particularly in order, but close :) as recalled by myself, and the MC. (Story source )

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
At the moment I am in a learning mode :( (See above post about trying to learn Dforce shit... ) As for an estimate on next update. I will try to work on the game during this period ( which won't be to long I am sure :) )

When or IF all three you mean Deb, Brenda and Sandy. More than likely Not... In RL they weren't all there at the same time. Sandy did come 3 three different times (Once alone) Two of those times were incorporated in last update... However I may think about a combined visit, but will have to make something totally up. So far the story has stuck to the actual events. Not particularly in order, but close :) as recalled by myself, and the MC. (Story source )
Thanks for the answers. The "Next update" was a joke xD Just can't wait ^^
Oh that's interesting. Wonder if you could split the "stories" make it non-canon and a option that we can chose to not see the content that doesnt follow the actual events. Am super hyped now for the future.

Good look on learning o_O

Reactions: tripod70

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
When are we going to find out Brenda is actually in MENSA and runs a top secret genetic engineering lab(I also suspect her car and cloths cost way more than she could make at a dinner)?

Just asking because I think she learned early in her life to ACT dumb,but might be the most intelligent of all the characters. She seems to get what she wants almost always. She certainly can respond to questions and respond well instantly(or like an idiot if she needs to),but generally always getting what she wants.

The story thus far is fun,fast,detailed character development,and with ZERO grind. Rare. Well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 1199869

Overview:
Your wife has two lovely sisters. One is 24 years old, and the other is 19 years old. They both are always coming to visit, and usually stay the night, or for the weekend. This is more than all right with you because they are fun to have around. Not to mention great eye candy. One is a typical blonde and a total airhead. She is also gullible, and easy to have fun with. The other is a Wild Child. That one is hard to figure most of the time. This story is mostly facts-based and takes place over a period of about 10 to 15 years or so. Condensing it down to fit into a short story is proving to be a little challenge and getting the events in proper order is even more so. Of course, the Names have been changed ( or maybe haven't ) to protect the not-so innocent. There are only a two choices for the moment that has no effect on the story for now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-04
Developer: Tripod - -
Censored: No
Version: 04.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: ITALIAN Translation - Fan Signs - Gallery Mod - Spanish Translation

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your on risk.

View attachment 1199869 View attachment 1200014 View attachment 1200015 View attachment 1200016 View attachment 1200017 View attachment 1200018 View attachment 1200021 View attachment 1200025 View attachment 1200032 View attachment 1200035 View attachment 1200037 View attachment 1234189 View attachment 1234190 View attachment 1234191 View attachment 1234193 View attachment 1300379 View attachment 1468686 View attachment 1468687 View attachment 1895162 View attachment 1895166 View attachment 1895173 View attachment 1895174
The writing is terrible, the women act like guys and are crude, you can get away with sub graphics if the story is well written, unfortunately this game is not well written. You need to hook up with a good writer.

• Angry
Reactions: Bob69 and phreadom

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The writing is terrible, the women act like guys and are crude, you can get away with sub graphics if the story is well written, unfortunately this game is not well written. You need to hook up with a good writer.
You very likely need to hook up with a good reader

If you read about the game it is a retelling of events that happened with some flourish and increased timeline. The dialogue is accurate to the individuals involved. If you are unfamiliar with Southern regions of the US you may be clueless about the dialogue but it may also simply be the people involved. But not everything here is everyone's cup of tea. So thanks for stopping by. I hope you find another VN more to your tastes... Bless your heart

:)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

If you read about the game it is a retelling of events that happened with some flourish and increased timeline. The dialogue is accurate to the individuals involved. If you are unfamiliar with Southern regions of the US you may be clueless about the dialogue but it may also simply be the people involved. But not everything here is everyone's cup of tea. So thanks for stopping by. I hope you find another VN more to your tastes... Bless your heart

Now that I know what means.. :)

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017

I am from the south, NC to be exact and it all depends on the type of people you associate with. I grew up with "white trash". Wasn't appealing back then and it's not appealing today.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes