3.60 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 1, 2021
I remember one of those flights :) and had one of the lighters for the longest... That phrase was referencing 'Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut' :) Also popular in those days..... I do still have a couple of my Zippos that I got in Chu Li in 1969.......
Had an old drinking buddy that was with the Americal at Chu Lai. Can't remember when I turned into an old man!

Reactions: tripod70

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Uh... as strange as this may be or not.
DL'd 4.07a, fired er up from last save.
Got the---> That's all for this update.... ect ect ect Bu'Bye errrium.. sumtin <.<

What happen with that?!?! :ROFLMAO:
Gimmie a sec, will attach a save. View attachment 2115639
Hmm tried it no problems here. Try this and see if you can play normally after. (I hope thats the right point where the update starts).

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm tried it no problems here. Try this and see if you can play normally after. (I hope thats the right point where the update startes).
Thank You!!
Will get right on it and report back ASAP!!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmm have you tried load a earlier save and skip to the new part? Seems like the save is somewhat corrupted, or your game is broken.

I know you're here Tripod ;) What do you think?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Try backing up a few scenes with the mouse wheel or an earlier save maybe, and fast forward to close to the end of last update... I think I may have crammed the script right on top of the last one ???

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, no idea then, apart from the broken game, I would be surprised if every save is corrupted.
Will have to wait what Tripod says.

Edit:
tripod70 Well there he is. I didnt had a problem with his save.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Did a FULL WIPE, Re-downloaded, Unpacked, Placed Saves accordingly and Now SUCCESS!!!
Thank You ALL Very Kindly!!

Reactions: Bob69

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Right after when Becky says leave until morning it should fade to black for 1.3 seconds then brings in the firat scene of Deb's car on the road out front......

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I am now 100% sure that it was a broken game, I tried my version and downloaded the version in the OP with your save, both worked for me xD

• Red Heart

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
@ tripod70 i still say that Deb and Brenda would make SOO Much Better Receptionists(Not Cassie)!!
Would say Sandy too but, afraid MC may Sneez to hard n send her into the Lobby o.o
Then she'd grab MC's nose n declare..... This one goes to 11....

Ofcorse, possibly have them in the office a lil to much and raise suspicions(Don't wanna piss off Lois). <.<
Then tell one or the other to... Dear, if You use the restroom on brake and take a Dump...
Do NOT Name it After Me... regardless how much resemblance is shares!

• Haha
Reactions: tripod70

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSS I guess now everyone knows how 07b starts now........:FacePalm:

• Wow

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
@ tripod70 i still say that Deb and Brenda would make SOO Much Better Receptionists(Not Cassie)!!
Would say Sandy too but, afraid MC may Sneez to hard n send her into the Lobby o.o
Then she'd grab MC's nose n declare..... This one goes to 11....

Ofcorse, possibly have them in the office a lil to much and raise suspicions(Don't wanna piss off Lois). <.<
Then tell one or the other to... Dear, if You use the restroom on brake and take a Dump...
Do NOT Name it After Me... regardless how much resemblance is shares!
I wonder how many watch Lois, and Tilly...... Still think Cassie is hot :) Maybe they could come visit that MC every once, and a while :sneaky:

• Wow

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSS I guess now everyone knows how 07b starts now........:FacePalm:
As guilty as i may be and Often am... my intent was NOT to cause any trouble.

Yer Honor... I Swear Under Oath(and at the neighbors dawg at nite).
I'm Totally Guilty BUT.. i Didn' DEWITT!!!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I wonder how many watch Lois, and Tilly...... Still think Cassie is hot :) Maybe they could come visit that MC every once, and a while :sneaky:
No Wrath hath Putta Sunder... as the Wrath of a LOL *caugh* Lois Olivia Lane... Scorned!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There is a one second fade into the beginning of 07a of the MC in the hall to the guest room It seems that there is a big jump, but is explained........ well sort of... :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes