3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah that happens now and then.... :) Thought all of them had been found and corrected.. It is now..
There is another when the MC is trimming Brenda. And when the MC and Becky are on the couch watching a movie while waiting for Deb to arrive with Sandy.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Update Report. More or less :)

Update Report
Hey guys. Thanks for all of your support. I really do appreciate it. The upcoming update V04.7a is coming along, but a little slower than I expected. I think I can get to a point for release. Hopefully soon. It may seem to have jumped a bit, but that is explained in the update with a wordy boring dialog. :) It may also seem small, and short. I think it will be a little self explanatory ( I hope ) As I am trying to maintain the time line as much as possible to the actual story. The MC, and I are thinking about including some of the trivial, and minor stuff that did contribute the change of things a little here, and there. If we do the problem will to be to not have it seem too out of place... I don't know why he didn't think of that a little earlier. . . . . You know like some where around the 'Beginning!!'...
Like I said Thanks for your support.

Tripod

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Update Report. More or less :)

Update Report
Hey guys. Thanks for all of your support. I really do appreciate it. The upcoming update V04.7a is coming along, but a little slower than I expected. I think I can get to a point for release. Hopefully soon. It may seem to have jumped a bit, but that is explained in the update with a wordy boring dialog. :) It may also seem small, and short. I think it will be a little self explanatory ( I hope ) As I am trying to maintain the time line as much as possible to the actual story. The MC, and I are thinking about including some of the trivial, and minor stuff that did contribute the change of things a little here, and there. If we do the problem will to be to not have it seem too out of place... I don't know why he didn't think of that a little earlier. . . . . You know like some where around the 'Beginning!!'...
Like I said Thanks for your support.

Tripod

You didn't think of it because you had too much blood in your alcohol system and he was too busy eye fucking some sweet ass that walked by. Only so much any man can be expected to focus on at a given time.

Adding in the extra context does sound like a good idea though.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Something something ... Age

something something memory......
Hey!! Just because we are both pushing the 3/4 Century mark. . . . . . . . Well shit I forgot what I was going to say..... Maybe I will remember tomorrow, but don't count on it..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
You didn't think of it because you had too much blood in your alcohol system and he was too busy eye fucking some sweet ass that walked by. Only so much any man can be expected to focus on at a given time.

Adding in the extra context does sound like a good idea though.
Hummmmm... He did come through with that bribe..

VO Payoff.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Looks good m8, could this be ideas forming for a next game perhaps....:unsure:
Thought about that... The wings are a lot like arms and legs to move, but you have to think like a Bird!!! I know I am a bird brain, but that don't mean I can Fly :) Their a bit of a pain in the ass too....

• Haha
Reactions: EvilChef
Jul 1, 2021
Deb: "Now this puts a new meaning to 'A flying fuck' Haha!"

Brenda: "Yeah, but how do you fuck a donut?"

View attachment 2078182
There was a time when on a United Airlines flight returning from Southeast Asia, you could get a cigarette lighter with two ducks humping and the words "Fly United" inscribed on it. Also, around that time the phrase "I don't give a flying fuck" was pretty popular. Just a little trivia to go with the moment... :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There was a time when on a United Airlines flight returning from Southeast Asia, you could get a cigarette lighter with two ducks humping and the words "Fly United" inscribed on it. Also, around that time the phrase "I don't give a flying fuck" was pretty popular. Just a little trivia to go with the moment... :)
I remember one of those flights :) and had one of the lighters for the longest... That phrase was referencing 'Take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut' :) Also popular in those days..... I do still have a couple of my Zippos that I got in Chu Li in 1969.......

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes